• 61 results
#1 Edited by themongoose (384 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H only but anything goes :-)

#2 Posted by Wut (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Mm, I bet you I can take Gandhi when he was starving... >.> Cause I am totes such a badass.

#3 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

All female celebrities

The guys that cant fight and the smaller ones too

#4 Edited by ssj_god (5207 posts) - - Show Bio

i can beat the hell outta kristen stewart for sure

#5 Posted by Ultragreenboy (1997 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

YES

#6 Edited by war of light_2814 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Justin Bieber,although I hate beating a little girl.

#7 Posted by Wut (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssj_god said:

You could hit her all day, and it won't make a difference.

Her face will not change.

#8 Posted by ssj_god (5207 posts) - - Show Bio
@wut said:
@ssj_god said:

You could hit her all day, and it won't make a difference.

Her face will not change.

yeah .. and that's the reason why i would want to beat up even more

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21865 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

All female celebrities

Doubtful

#10 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@themongoose: A Battle this is not

@themongoose Forum Rules you should read

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
#12 Edited by cameron83 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Um.....perhaps I could beat......hm.......

yeah,I can't beat anyone....especially considering my pacifistic views.

#13 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Miley Cyrus

#14 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Well not at once but yes I am superior than them and I would beat the ones that can fight to like Ronda Rousey

#15 Posted by ssj_god (5207 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Miley Cyrus

u'll go deaf before beating her

#16 Posted by Jayc1324 (12225 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone

#17 Posted by VanderSEXXX (745 posts) - - Show Bio

Justin Bieber,although I hate beating a little girl.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS!

#18 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't think of any funny ones.....sigh

#19 Edited by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

@allstarsuperman: Well not at once but yes I am superior than them and I would beat the ones that can fight to like Ronda Rousey

#20 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

The little baby celebrities. Easily.

#21 Edited by Wut (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Because informing someone that they posted a thread in the wrong forum amounts to oppression.

There's this whole other forum called "Off-Topic" that is set up to handle these kinds of threads.

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21865 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

• Gina Carano, would beat you until you poop.
  • Khloe Kardashian is like 7 foot, she'd probably be able to throw you 20 feet.
  • Wendy Williams, she'd eat you up.
  • Lucy Lawless looks huge.
  • Michelle Rodriguez is tough
  • Kathy Bates, would sit on you.

#24 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: get out of comicvine. you make us look bad.

#25 Posted by KaKaKaKarrotCake (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly probably anyone who has trained in fighting for less than 5 years. I have taken judo since i was 8 and have done taekwondo and muay thai for 3 and 2 years respectively. I wont say id be able to take anyone who fights for a living (probably)

#26 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Wut (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: It was a joke. I always post something about Oppression in a, 'this thread doesn't belong' here thread cause dem Mods are always out to control sites with their evil thirst for power and delight in pushing down the small man! (Another joke.)

Of course, you could take it as a personal insult or a stab at your sense of duty; not my intention, but I can't stop you.

#28 Posted by MasterKungFu (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

I beat Chuck Norris I beat 'em all

#29 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@wut said:

@shawnbaby: It was a joke. I always post something about Oppression in a, 'this thread doesn't belong' here thread cause dem Mods are always out to control sites with their evil thirst for power and delight in pushing down the small man! (Another joke.)

Of course, you could take it as a personal insult or a stab at your sense of duty; not my intention, but I can't stop you.

I understand and I do not take offense.

However, I do feel obliged to remind you that it is often difficult to determine when someone is joking when all they do is post a picture without any context attached to it.

#30 Posted by Wut (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Ah, true. Tones are hard to convey over a forum. I do the Oppression thing so often in other forums, I do not think about it being taken anyway but as a joke (and often not a good one).

I will add something to it next time to convey it as a joke. Maybe a 'Your about to enter..... the oppression zone!' or something else to that effect.

#31 Edited by MysticMedivh (2293 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Chuck Norris.

#32 Posted by JakeN7 (12441 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen Hawking. :3

#33 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by themongoose (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby WTF how is this not a battle its you vs celebrities everbody else seems to be fine with it maybe the problem here is YOU

#35 Posted by Cgoodness (4641 posts) - - Show Bio

Betty White

#36 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby WTF how is this not a battle its you vs celebrities everbody else seems to be fine with it maybe the problem here is YOU

I already showed you how its not a battle. Maybe if you actually read it you'll be able to figure out why this doesn't belong here

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.

*HINT* It's in the underlined portion.

#37 Posted by MideonNViscera (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone say Rihanna yet?

#38 Posted by DaredevilDD78 (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Justin Bieber could whoop a bunch of people on here's ass. The dude chills with Floyd Mayweather all the time, and he is known across the world as a girly sissy. He's a millionaire and I'm pretty positive he spent some of that money learning a thing or too.

#40 Edited by themongoose (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: let me ask you a QUESTION ARE YOU A MOD?

#41 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: let me ask you a QUESTION ARE YOU A MOD?

What does that have to do with anything? I was simply informing you that you have posted a thread in the incorrect forum. There's no need to get upset about it.

#42 Posted by Racob7 (5669 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

All female celebrities

I really hope you're joking.

#43 Posted by WarlordEternal (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd fight William Shatner.

#44 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: And which ones could beat me ?

#45 Posted by laflux (15919 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen Hawkings

#46 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

DJ Qualls.

Look at em'! I'd punch him right in the penis!

#47 Edited by Noone301994 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

#48 Edited by marvel_dc_heroes_villains (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma be honest and say very few of them. All these internet tough guys are forgetting that a lot of celebrities, if not strong or trained fighters, are likely to be in incredible shape (especially athletes and actors who are required to look buff and run around for 7 hours a day) and probably have greater stamina/speed than them.

#49 Posted by Experio (16000 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris

#50 Edited by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Katt Williams. I'd kick his ass if I ever saw him.