What are your thoughts on the New "V" series...

Clone of me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Clone of me

How many comic vine visitors have seen the New take on NBC's old classic V and V the final battle miniseries on ABC network within the last year?, Do you like it? or hate it? Still if you've never seen the original miniseries or it's Television series from the mid 80's I love to hear your thoughts as well too, so please leave any comment at all!

This is Diana from the original
 This is Diana from the original "V" series in the ABC Take she plays "New Visitor Leader" Anna's mother!
umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By umbrafeline

i perfer the original V/final battle mini-series that hit the airwaves in the 80s. it was cool to watch adn wonder if space reptilian humanoids are out there. now that ive seen the new V im shaking my head in disbelief that something that crappy can stay on the air. the actors are all wek, the story is dumb, its all talk, very little action. i mean the original V had more action than whats on tv now. the only thing 'good' about the new V is the technology and the blonde-haired alien girl. and shes not even that good of an actress either.

HOLLYWOOD, NETWORK AND MICHEAL BAY LISTEN UP, STOP REMAKING CLASSIC FILMS/SERIES AND RUINING THEM FOR YOUR OWN GREED. LEAVE THE GOOD STUFF ALONE AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING COMPLETLY ORIGINAL!!!