"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Gambler says:
""

awwwwww hell naw!"

LMFAO"

dude, you trippin' bad"

You aint seen nothing yet.

#257 Posted by Iron Apollo (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagles of Death Metal - I Gotta Feeling (Just Nineteen)

and yes, Golden Capes are def RockStar

#258 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Gambler says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Gambler says:
""

awwwwww hell naw!"

LMFAO"

dude, you trippin' bad"

You aint seen nothing yet.

"

I can tolerate mc hammer but kriss kross is past the line lol

#259 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

#260 Posted by Iron Apollo (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagles of Death Metal - Cherry Cola

#261 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

""

IS THAT FREGGIN GARBAGE NO FUCKIGN WAY

#262 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Grammy Family

#263 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

""

dip set sucks lol

Jay-Z is the business

#264 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

#265 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Gambler says:
""

dip set sucks lol

Jay-Z is the business

"

Jay-Z is only famous cause Pac is gone.

#266 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

im sorry gambler but u have horrible taste in artists im not saying bad taste in rap which i hate but LIL WAYNE GIVE ME A F$#$@#@ BREAK.

#267 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"im sorry gambler but u have horrible taste in artists im not saying bad taste in rap which i hate but LIL WAYNE GIVE ME A F$#$@#@ BREAK."

Coming from you I'll take it as a complement.

#268 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Lil Wayne sucks, his lyrics are garbage

Bone Thugs (some classic hip-hop fo' ya mind)

#269 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

well compliment on your taste in music hell no i hate most rap just cause its not what it used to be now we have

MIKE JONES!! who needs a .9 to the skull and to get skull F$%$# after that

or

YEAH!! who if i saw on tv was shot and killed i think i would die laughing he is the reason people hate rap. rap wasnt that bad i love the old school shit like Tupac and Dr.Dre. and hell even Snoop Dog in small dosages

#270 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Lil Wayne sucks, his lyrics are garbageBone Thugs (some classic hip-hop fo' ya mind)"

LMAO, Lil Wayne is garbage but a group that ripped off Twista and Do or Die is classic? You crazy.

#271 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Lil Wayne sucks, his lyrics are garbageBone Thugs (some classic hip-hop fo' ya mind)"

LMAO, Lil Wayne is garbage but a group that ripped off Twista and Do or Die is classic? You crazy."

They didn't rip off Twista. Their styles hold a few similarities but they are different man, they're not even close to being the same. (I love Twist, Do or Die, and Bone Thugs)

#272 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"well compliment on your taste in music hell no i hate most rap just cause its not what it used to be now we haveMIKE JONES!! who needs a .9 to the skull and to get skull F$%$# after thatorYEAH!! who if i saw on tv was shot and killed i think i would die laughing he is the reason people hate rap. rap wasnt that bad i love the old school shit like Tupac and Dr.Dre. and hell even Snoop Dog in small dosages"

Lmao. I'm not going to get into an argument about rap vs what was it you thought was tight? Garbage? Isnt that a chick band? You rock on dawg.

#273 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no im not comparing cause ill loose that battle since i cant argue without sounding like a complete ASS but as i said before the rap nowadays is nothign like it was

FOR GOD SAKE WHITE BOYS HAVE GRILLS WTF

#274 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Hip-Hop is dead, there are only a few proprietors of real hip-hop nowadays.

#275 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ "i love the old school shit like Tupac and Dr.Dre."

That is NOT old school. Unless you're a teenager. But in terms of hip-hop that is very new school. Somebody needs some edjumakashun.

#276 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"hell no im not comparing cause ill loose that battle since i cant argue without sounding like a complete ASS but as i said before the rap nowadays is nothign like it wasFOR GOD SAKE WHITE BOYS HAVE GRILLS WTF"

Come on man, people should be able to express themselves no matter what color they are. I wouldn't knock a black man if he listened to country and rocked a cowboy hat, if thats his style then go on. Same as if a Latino listened to heavy metal instead of whatever it is that most Latinos listen to then thats on them to.

#277 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

hey im 20 and i grew up with that rap

Ice T, Tupac, Biggie, and Dr.Dre so thats old school to me.

When these idiots with gold teeth came into the picture it went down hill

all of the rap artists now (Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon, Paul Wall, and Mike Jones) all have the same lyrics

Sex, sex, drugs, and they repeat the same words in EVERY GOD DAMN SONG

MIKE JONES!! omg i punched my friend cause he did it every day

#278 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

#279 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Darkchild says:
"hell no im not comparing cause ill loose that battle since i cant argue without sounding like a complete ASS but as i said before the rap nowadays is nothign like it wasFOR GOD SAKE WHITE BOYS HAVE GRILLS WTF"

Come on man, people should be able to express themselves no matter what color they are. I wouldn't knock a black man if he listened to country and rocked a cowboy hat, if thats his style then go on. Same as if a Latino listened to heavy metal instead of whatever it is that most Latinos listen to then thats on them to."

Hey i never threw down the race card cause i dont want to get into that can of worms. all i was refrencing was Paul Wall who is THE dumbest lyricists. hell for the first few albums all i heard was hes teeth clanging. i mean WTF is it with the damn grillz. Yes some people pull it off, but some just do it cause " I got 50 grand burning a hole in my pocket, ah wtf lets put diamonds and gold in my teeth"

#280 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"hey im 20 and i grew up with that rapIce T, Tupac, Biggie, and Dr.Dre so thats old school to me.When these idiots with gold teeth came into the picture it went down hillall of the rap artists now (Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon, Paul Wall, and Mike Jones) all have the same lyricsSex, sex, drugs, and they repeat the same words in EVERY GOD DAMN SONGMIKE JONES!! omg i punched my friend cause he did it every day "

amen

#281 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

""

I love Public Enemy

#282 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
""

I love Public Enemy"

i love anthrax

#283 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
""

I love Public Enemy"

i love anthrax "

I like Anthrax and Public Enemy

#284 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"hey im 20 and i grew up with that rapIce T, Tupac, Biggie, and Dr.Dre so thats old school to me.When these idiots with gold teeth came into the picture it went down hillall of the rap artists now (Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon, Paul Wall, and Mike Jones) all have the same lyricsSex, sex, drugs, and they repeat the same words in EVERY GOD DAMN SONGMIKE JONES!! omg i punched my friend cause he did it every day "

Nobody even posted any of those names you just listed. In fact this thread was going along just fine until you started crying about Lil Wayne, ya know you don't have to push play right? I mean from now on if its my post why not just skip it?

#285 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Darkchild says:

Nobody even posted any of those names you just listed. In fact this thread was going along just fine until you started crying about Lil Wayne, ya know you don't have to push play right? I mean from now on if its my post why not just skip it?"

let's stop. I don't want my thread to go to hell.

#286 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahahaha dude chill man i was enjoying myself cause truly in my town i cant say jack shit about my opinon on lil jon without being called a racist or a bigot. i was enjoying this i am truly sorry if i pulled ur panties too hard

LOL sry couldnt help that last line it was all in good fun. i havnt been able to voice my opinion on anything about rap in well 5 yyears since most of the people i am with at work or in school are religios with rap and think im a racist cause i listen to the WHITE music. F them i listen and have listen to all forms of music even shivers opera.

so i just went on a tangent i am truly not sorry if i offended anyone

#287 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#288 Posted by Gokujin (24 posts) - - Show Bio

#289 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

ok since i royally just FEd this up gotta fix this

Love the song

#290 Posted by Darkchild (40677 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

""

damn good song havnt heard it in years

#291 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

#292 Posted by Iron Apollo (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagles of Death Metal - Speaking In Tongues

#293 Posted by Iron Apollo (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted tis song abit ago, but check out this kids video for it, watch the whole thing great video editing

#294 Posted by Raif (360 posts) - - Show Bio

#295 Posted by Blue_Shield (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimi Hendrix - Hornet's Nest

#296 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

2pac

#297 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

kernkraft 400.... zombie nation

#298 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

and weird al :)

#299 Posted by Infernopool (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"http://www.youtube.com/v/HBlE9srI66g width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent"> and weird al :)"

Me to

http://www.youtube.com/v/iV-L14ReUsE width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">
http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-gi4Nt_xxg width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">
http://www.youtube.com/v/Yz-grdpKVqg width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">
http://www.youtube.com/v/wFvCVs-NPz8 width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">
http://www.youtube.com/v/HYokLWfqbaU width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">
http://www.youtube.com/v/-xEzGIuY7kw width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">
http://www.youtube.com/v/GsfVw9xxoNY width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">

#300 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

that guy is so funny