What are the most terrible things in your life?

• 64 results
Redskull490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I was born prematurely 2 months early. With a C- section. It was January 31,my mother could not hold me much longer.I was supposed to be born 19 day period in April. My.My father starve my mother, and my aunt abused my mother physically.My father tried to kill me, just like my mother had a miscarriage fetus ( aka my older sibling). I was born prematurely not healthy, and 2 months I spend in a hospital. I was diagnosed with leukemia. Went through 6 years of hell, then I was constantly sick afterwards.

My birth chart does not count in astrology.According to my opinion.Astrologers tell me I was destined to be born at that time. i was destined to die.

I later had food poisoning and nearly died, and I still have health problems at age 23.

My outlook at life is this.

I hate everybody who had a happy and good childhood. I had spinal taps everyday for six years, while children enjoyed life. My father abandoned me the hospital and called me a weak ill child. he did not want me.

I feel that god robbed me of life and true potential.

The funny thing I was teased and bullied. I have health problems still.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My mother was struck by lighting during her pregnancy, I was born via C-section, I did not breathe for the first ten minutes of my life, I almost drowned in a drainage canal once, I am in a constant battle with my inner demons.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AweSam

Ah... well, my brother's a jerk...

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

Well....

From the moment I was born I was in a witness protection program. My father, mother, and I were hiding from a psychopath who wanted us all dead. One of my fathers friends betrayed him, and revealed our location. He killed my father, and my mother sacrificed herself to protect me. From there, I was shipped to live with my amazingly hateful Aunt and Uncle, and their spoiled, fat child, my cousin. Growing up they treated me like total crap, like I was a third class citizen in their house. I was verbally abused, given hand me down clothes that were too big for me, ignored, and for a good portion of my time with them, I was forced to room in the stair cupboard. My life got a little better when I was chosen to go away to this awesome boarding school for 10 months out of the year, but things only continued to get worse. I had a teacher who absolutely hated me (seriously), and a large group of kids who hated me as well. I had friends, but even so, it was hard. To make matters worse, that guy who killed my parents returned out of nowhere to finish the job. He played a part in killing my Godfather, who I had just got to know, and wound up causing the deaths of many more of my friends throughout my childhood. It totally sucked man. But, when he attacked me at my school with his gang, long story short, I was able to finally kill him. Its tough killing someone at 17 man. Though, ever since then my life started getting a lot better.

But yeah, my childhood sucked.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Black_Arrow

@buttersdaman000 said:

Well....

From the moment I was born I was in a witness protection program. My father, mother, and I were hiding from a psychopath who wanted us all dead. One of my fathers friends betrayed him, and revealed our location. He killed my father, and my mother sacrificed herself to protect me. From there, I was shipped to live with my amazingly hateful Aunt and Uncle, and their spoiled, fat child, my cousin. Growing up they treated me like total crap, like I was a third class citizen in their house. I was verbally abused, given hand me down clothes that were too big for me, ignored, and for a good portion of my time with them, I was forced to room in the stair cupboard. My life got a little better when I was chosen to go away to this awesome boarding school for 10 months out of the year, but things only continued to get worse. I had a teacher who absolutely hated me (seriously), and a large group of kids who hated me as well. I had friends, but even so, it was hard. To make matters worse, that guy who killed my parents returned out of nowhere to finish the job. He played a part in killing my Godfather, who I had just got to know, and wound up causing the deaths of many more of my friends throughout my childhood. It totally sucked man. But, when he attacked me at my school with his gang, long story short, I was able to finally kill him. Its tough killing someone at 17 man. Though, ever since then my life started getting a lot better.

Are you Harry Potter? because his life and yours are the same (be more creative).

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would take hours to write up.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@buttersdaman000 said:

Well....

Are you Harry Potter? because his life and yours are the same (be more creative).

So it was Harry Potter. Things started to get weird when he said his mother sacrificed herself.

Avatar image for themarvelfanboy
TheMarvelFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My comic book shop is a little too far

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Well....

So it was Harry Potter. Things started to get weird when he said his mother sacrificed herself.

When I read the part of the Aunt and Uncle I realized that it was Harry Potter.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard said:

@black_arrow said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Well....

Did I mention magic? This is my life. Or was.....

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@black_arrow said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Well....

Did I mention magic? This is my life. Or was.....

Then you are parallel universe Harry Potter. Am I right?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow:

Stop comparing me to a fictional character!!!

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Black_Arrow

@black_arrow:

Stop comparing me to a fictional character!!!

Maybe you are the fictional character and he is the real one.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CF12793

well, I don't often bring this up on here, because it's quite personal and hard for me to talk about, but years ago, my teenage daughter went off to Paris with her friend for a vacation from school. At first, being the former US C.I.A. operative that I am, I was uncomfortable with the idea of 2 teenage girls with no supervision going to a city like Paris on their own. Little did I know, I was completely right in my assessment of the situation. When they arrived there, they were kidnapped by a normal looking Frenchman who was really the scout of a Kidnapping operation, which forced young girls into becoming sex slaves for Albanian businessmen. When I spoke to the head of this kidnapping ring on the phone, I told him exactly who I was and what I was going to do to them when I arrived in Paris. Somehow, in just the span of 95 minutes, I was able to successfully find my daughter and kill the owner of the Yacht she was held captive on, using my CIA marksmanship skills.

So I'd say yeah, the most terrible thing in my life was that movie real life incident.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

well, I don't often bring this up on here, because it's quite personal and hard for me to talk about, but years ago, my teenage daughter went off to Paris with her friend for a vacation from school. At first, being the former US C.I.A. operative that I am, I was uncomfortable with the idea of 2 teenage girls with no supervision going to a city like Paris on their own. Little did I know, I was completely right in my assessment of the situation. When they arrived there, they were lured by a normal looking Frenchman who was really the scout of a Kidnapping operation, which forced young girls into becoming sex slaves for Albanian businessmen. When I spoke to the head of this kidnapping ring on the phone, I told him exactly who I was and what I was going to do to them when I arrived in Paris. Somehow, in just the span of 95 minutes, I was able to successfully find my daughter and kill the owner of the Yacht she was held captive on, using my CIA marksmanship skills.

So I'd say yeah, the most terrible thing in my life was that movie real life incident.

You are like Bryan Mills from Taken.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By SaintWildcard

@buttersdaman000: Im curious. Did principal of the school have a big beard and was fond of you?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CF12793

@cf12793 said:

well, I don't often bring this up on here, because it's quite personal and hard for me to talk about, but years ago, my teenage daughter went off to Paris with her friend for a vacation from school. At first, being the former US C.I.A. operative that I am, I was uncomfortable with the idea of 2 teenage girls with no supervision going to a city like Paris on their own. Little did I know, I was completely right in my assessment of the situation. When they arrived there, they were lured by a normal looking Frenchman who was really the scout of a Kidnapping operation, which forced young girls into becoming sex slaves for Albanian businessmen. When I spoke to the head of this kidnapping ring on the phone, I told him exactly who I was and what I was going to do to them when I arrived in Paris. Somehow, in just the span of 95 minutes, I was able to successfully find my daughter and kill the owner of the Yacht she was held captive on, using my CIA marksmanship skills.

You are like Bryan Mills from Taken.

Pffft, baloney.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I have literally insane siblings (on was put in an actual asylum twice) that are extremely jealous of me.

And I have depression and get stressed out extremely easy.

And I'm inlove with someone that will never look at me that way again...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good idea! Instead of trying our best to see the positives in life and move forward, let's mope about the negatives and the past and complain that people have better lives than us.

My life has been sh*tty, it's also been good. I intend to keep it good. Moaning about stuff I can't change doesn't do anything.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TazzMission

social anxiety just diagnosed with a mild case of aspergers spectrum disorder back in december this late in my life . trust issues

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

Good idea! Instead of trying our best to see the positives in life and move forward, let's mope about the negatives and the past and complain that people have better lives than us.

My life has been sh*tty, it's also been good. I intend to keep it good. Moaning about stuff I can't change doesn't do anything.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Yokergeist

I....um...got 1 problem wrong on a test. Out of 50.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By deathstroke19

The bad things.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik

@redskull490: You hate people that had good lives? Well I'm sorry that your life was hard but you are actively choosing to be a dirt bag and a victim now that you are in control of it. How can your life ever change for the better when you blame some fictional character for your plights? How about instead of crying about it, you improve your life where you can.

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DoomGuy

Eh my life is pretty good.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too personal, and not really up for sharing anything like that or other things on here. Will take sometime to type it all too also.

But all I gotta say is a little childhood trauma builds character.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My family is in Difficulty and i need money..

I'll probably rob a bank.. or be a pornstar

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

I don't think I'm ever going to have a job or be capable of living independently.

I was essentially not allowed to have friends when I was a kid.

I grew up far too slow - in fact, I still feel that in many ways, I'm a child in a 24-year-old body.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well...half the family is needing to move out in order to keep work, me with my schooling costs plays into that financial need quite a bit, I've got one shot left with this permit of mine to get the license that, quite frankly, I should've already had, the only "job" I have is doing sporadic commission work for cheap and I don't really want a job doing anything that is outside of my area of skill or involving dealing with too many people, so I'm hoping that I can really land something through the school, and I'm torn between wanting to stay single or wanting to be dating.

That's about the worst it gets for me when not talking about my own inner bullspit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Aside from some medical issues, the worst stuff I have to deal with is not having a job and dating someone who lives in Texas. Guess I've got it pretty good.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I was like, 16, i was friggen around with some friends on an esclator. While I was riding the rail, i slipped and tumbled on the top, and fell all the way down to the bottom. Then, my pants got caught at the bottom, and I got dragged up while my head bounced off the steps.

So having suffered a major head injury, the ambulance arrives and immediately runs some morphine into me. As it turns out, I'm actually allergic to morphine so my arm breaks out in this massive rash, and my blood pressure drops profusely. I also threw up about 8 times in the ambulance, including on to the paramedic named Steve, and he was not pleased with me at all.

So we get to the hospital, and they need to get me into OR right away, but some drunken native is in the room, complaining about his sprained wrist. They try to get him out, and he grabs a scalple and tries to stab one of the nurses, while his friends bar the entire hallway off. Finally, the CPS Tac-Team (SWAT) shows up (being the closest unit to the hospital) and gets all the natives out of the hospital. Another hour, and I would have been dead.

In all, i spent two weeks in the hospital. I have a 8x8 inch medical grade titanium plate where a piece of my skull used to be, and it gives me constant headaches which doctors cant do anything about. I have a nasty ass scar along half of my head, and my right ear is all deformed from having stiches put into it. I can't ever travel outside of Canada, because the plate sets off metal detectors, and for some reason i cant get a medical clearance form.

That, and it's like -40c in Calgary today :(

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I flew a kite in a storm that destroyed my home, my city, and killed over thousand people......

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trolls!!!!

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sadly, there is a grim truth behind this picture. CV is a place people come to relax and to be surrounded by things they love(mostly comics). It is not, however, a place where people come to be reminded of the worst things in their lives. Everybody has their own problems. The last thing that I want to do( and I'm sure many others agree with me on this), when I log into CV, is read how much others' lives suck worse than mine or vise versa. I urge anyone reading this: if you are about to type something about your terrible life then just save it, lock it in your brain-vault, and go find a Battle thread or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#swagyolo

Come at me bro

Doctor Who

DBZ

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I got nothing to complain about.

Redskull490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Redskull490
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Sadly, there is a grim truth behind this picture. CV is a place people come to relax and to be surrounded by things they love(mostly comics). It is not, however, a place where people come to be reminded of the worst things in their lives. Everybody has their own problems. The last thing that I want to do( and I'm sure many others agree with me on this), when I log into CV, is read how much others' lives suck worse than mine or vise versa. I urge anyone reading this: if you are about to type something about your terrible life then just save it, lock it in your brain-vault, and go find a Battle thread or something.

It is the off topic section. You don't want to read stuff like this then don't go on another thread. If people want to share their experiences and they feel comfortable enough to do so, then that is up to them.

No need to go around telling people what to and what not to type. You don't have to read people's posts.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@mrdecepticonleader

It is the off topic section. You don't want to read stuff like this then don't go on another thread. If people want to share their experiences and they feel comfortable enough to do so, then that is up to them.

Great. I didn't say it wasn't up to them. I urged them not to post about their terrible lives. They can kindly ignore my advice.

No need to go around telling people what to and what not to type. You don't have to read people's posts.

It's not like I said "I command you not to type." And even if i did: What power do I have? As far as I'm concerned I was well within my parameters to say what I said. Oh, and if you don't like this post then you didn't have to read it.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Great. I didn't say it wasn't up to them. I urged them not to post about their terrible lives. They can kindly ignore my advice.

It's not like I said "I command you not to type." And even if i did: What power do I have? As far as I'm concerned I was well within my parameters to say what I said. Oh, and if you don't like this post then you didn't have to read it.

@ The call out and reply buttons exist for a reason. What is the point in taking the time to reply and go out of your way to not let the person you are responding to be notified about it.

"urge anyone reading this: if you are about to type something about your terrible life then just save it, lock it in your brain-vault, and go find a Battle thread or something."

Sounds to me like you are telling people not to post. Urging people to not post is pretty much the same thing.

Why say it in the first place about urging people not to post here then? Why not just ignore the thread and go about your business else where.

Seems like a pointless ploy for attention then. Which it looks like it probably is. And I gave you it. No need to thank me though :)

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader I'm on you.

@ The call out and reply buttons exist for a reason. What is the point in taking the time to reply and go out of your way to not let the person you are responding to be notified about it.

Why do you do this? You know full well that I know how to use call outs yet you come here and act like I don't. I clearly forgot to use it and I quickly corrected my error after I sent it. For your information, I was in a hurry because I had to go to school.

"urge anyone reading this: if you are about to type something about your terrible life then just save it, lock it in your brain-vault, and go find a Battle thread or something."

Sounds to me like you are telling people not to post. Urging people to not post is pretty much the same thing.

Well, guess what? It's not the same thing. Look up the words. And like I said, even if I was trying to command them, they never had to listen to me. Just as I don't have to listen to you.

Why say it in the first place about urging people not to post here then? Why not just ignore the thread and go about your business else where.

Ok. Why come here and tell me not to tell them what to do? Why not ignore my comment? See my point?

Seems like a pointless ploy for attention then. Which it looks like it probably is. And I gave you it. No need to thank me though :)

Ahh yes, here he goes *rolls eyes*. If my attempt at attention was pointless as you say, then why did you give me attention. That would mean my attempt at attention was not pointless or even fruitless.

Sadly though, my goal was not attention. I was pleading with those tempted to type about their terrible lives to stop and focus on something more positive. No one really wants to be reminded of how terrible their's and other's lives are. I'm sorry if I offended you but it's the truth.

Now, in light of irony, since I do not want to read your next responding post, I will simply ignore it. After all, that's what you keep telling me to do. You might as well not even bother. I'm off you but not before...

No Caption Provided

/conversation

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By swordmasterD

Well...

At age 3 I killed a snake

My father had to leave but we're still in contact

I kept moving schools when I was 12 my maths teacher tried to kill me when I pushed this b~tch in a fountain

after that nobody remembered that teacher

my mother was almost crushed by an unnaturally manly taurus (bull)

I found a great summer camp which I love but that was when some guy told me he totally had my mother and wanted his stuff

Some girl tried to give me a swirly but it failed

I went to vegas (that was totally a hell like experience) to find him

I found my Uncle who I didn't like who wanted me to get something from a water park

On the way to vegas I spoke to a zebra

The park was rigged with spiders (A family fear of my Girl friend who was then just my friend)

I totally attacked my Uncle then he was scared away (Thank Goodness)

I got my other uncles special hat and some marbles (While killing an enemy of my dads) who was selling garden Gnomes

Gave my uncle his hat then he asked for a glow stick

I was like "Why does everyone think I have that glow stick"

My friend betrayed me and totally had the glow stick

Sh~t happened I was almost killed by a dog and fell from a place

My friend hid the glowstick

More crap happened I gave my Uncle his stick

My friend was saved from my Uncles house (BIG family)

I was stung a scorpion and knocked out while the traitor disappered and gave me some illegal coke (coca cola)

That all happened one sad summer of my life

Oh and my mom gave a statue of my sad exscuse of a step father to a museum

To shorten the next summer in points:

My friend is made fun of then discovers some crazy mad strength

Strong guys break into my school and throw flaming bronze balls

My pen is somewhere and I can't get it 'cos no pockets

my friend comes back from travelling

my other friend disappears

Camp be falling apart

My strange friend is my half brother

I have to find a jumper

Breaking all the rules and I break out

Things happen My friend is saved while wearing a wedding dress

Other things Evil guy has a ship

My friend can mimic voices

They are trying to awake my Grandfather...

I save a loyal horse

The jumper was found between events

A girl was stuck in a tree

Damn being 13 is hard

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread officially sucks.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JeanRalphio

I wasn't born white, so I automatically lost at life.