#151 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

In fairness, it's always really really tempting to be condescending towards you.  You get butthurt about everything and throw a fit. "

i simply have no tolerance for  smug ignorance.
 
@ComicMan24 said:

" @Dark King: Just curious. That's all. "


only to debate with 2 members who are not just polite and civil but have real general and specific knowledge   without having to put up with the ignorance of this forum.
#152 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

Zing!!

#153 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

it's bazinga 
 
what's up with the karma system? what is that about is it just a like or dislike thing if you like them or not?

#154 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:

" it's bazinga"

He may not be referring to The Big Bang Theory
 
  @Dark King said:

"what's up with the karma system? what is that about is it just a like or dislike thing if you like them or not? "

I've never smite someone just because I dislike them.  Otherwise I'd have Spidey in the minuses by now for having Spidey as his name.  I've never smite anyone.  However I have been smitted by Crom...actually quite a lot.  I think 3 times now.  Not really bothered by it though. 
#155 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King: If you don't wish to join, then don't. No one has a gun to your head.
#156 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

The CL karma system defines pointless.  
 
The only reason to care about it is to make dirty jokes. 

#157 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Says someone who has 69 karma points. :p

#158 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Dark King: If you don't wish to join, then don't. No one has a gun to your head. "
He already joined.He's Chaos King.
Moderator
#159 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Check CL if you want to find out who the new venom is :)
Staff
#160 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" Says someone who has 69 karma points. :p "
Yes. That is exactly my point. 
@Decoy Elite said:
" The CL karma system defines pointless.   The only reason to care about it is to make dirty jokes.  "
Also HURR HURR
#161 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Dark King: If you don't wish to join, then don't. No one has a gun to your head. "
He already joined.He's Chaos King. "
Oh, okay then. Welcome aboard!! ::D
#162 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @Dark King: If you don't wish to join, then don't. No one has a gun to your head. "
He already joined.He's Chaos King. "
Oh, okay then. Welcome aboard!! ::D "
LOL
Moderator
#163 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it was a popularity thing. 4 a second, i thought i saw some one with 3k points

#164 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Dark King said:

" it's bazinga"

He may not be referring to The Big Bang Theory
 
  @Dark King said:

"what's up with the karma system? what is that about is it just a like or dislike thing if you like them or not? "

I've never smite someone just because I dislike them.  Otherwise I'd have Spidey in the minuses by now for having Spidey as his name.  I've never smite anyone.  However I have been smitted by Crom...actually quite a lot.  I think 3 times now.  Not really bothered by it though.  "
I'm not, I hate that show
#165 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

 @Supreme Marvel said:   

@Dark King

said:

"what's up with the karma system? what is that about is it just a like or dislike thing if you like them or not? "

I've never smite someone just because I dislike them.  Otherwise I'd have Spidey in the minuses by now for having Spidey as his name.  I've never smite anyone.  However I have been smitted by Crom...actually quite a lot.  I think 3 times now.  Not really bothered by it though.  "
 how do you know?
#166 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"  @Supreme Marvel said:   

@Dark King

said:

"what's up with the karma system? what is that about is it just a like or dislike thing if you like them or not? "

I've never smite someone just because I dislike them.  Otherwise I'd have Spidey in the minuses by now for having Spidey as his name.  I've never smite anyone.  However I have been smitted by Crom...actually quite a lot.  I think 3 times now.  Not really bothered by it though.  "
 how do you know? "
Because Crom tells people when he smites them. 
#167 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"i thought it was a popularity thing. 4 a second, i thought i saw some one with 3k points "

Mods/admins can alter the amount.  I guess that was just them messing around.
Staff
#168 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

so can we smite when the argument is lacking regardless if he agree or not.
 
or is it meant to only be used for keeping track of ppl whether to keep them or get rid of them?

#169 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
" so can we smite when the argument is lacking regardless if he agree or not. or is it meant to only be used for keeping track of ppl whether to keep them or get rid of them? "
It is meant for nothing.  
It is literally pointless crap that's only there because it comes with proboards sites. 
#170 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like doing it (Karma thing) because am not an evil person like Crom. :P  But it's funny when he has done it to me because it's over stupid reasons, like he thought I was bringing up the point that in a thread where you post a nice looking person (hottie as Erik named it) a woman should not be naked. So I lolled.
 
Also, remember guys. Feel free to join.  Its a easy site to use. The Comic Ledger.

#171 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Come one, come all! 
The site is still young and we're looking to get more traffic!

#172 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

The lights are GREEN! Or whatever colour is go in your country. ::D

#173 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:

" The lights are GREEN! Or whatever colour is go in your country. ::D "

    
 What?
#174 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:

" The lights are GREEN! Or whatever colour is go in your country. ::D "

     What? "
As in go to the site. In other countries I think they have a blue light on their traffic lights. You know more traffic.
#175 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @(((Prodigy))) said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:

" The lights are GREEN! Or whatever colour is go in your country. ::D "

     What? "
As in go to the site. In other countries I think they have a blue light on their traffic lights. You know more traffic. "
Lol I know. I was just making a blind joke.
#176 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, Daredevil didn't come up on mine. Strange.

#177 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

JOINTHISORIWILLANNIHILATETHEE!!!!!

#178 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"

JOINTHISORIWILLANNIHILATETHEE!!!!!

"
Now now, threats are no way to get traffic for the site.
 
Act on the threats first.
#179 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

JOINTHISORIWILLANNIHILATETHEE!!!!!

"
Now now, threats are no way to get traffic for the site.  Act on the threats first. "

LOL
#180 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
"

JOINTHISORIWILLANNIHILATETHEE!!!!!

"
Now now, threats are no way to get traffic for the site.  Act on the threats first. "

I haven't seen you at the Ledger in awhile :(
Staff
#181 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

The 10th new member gets a free back rub from Morpheus!
Staff
#182 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" The 10th new member gets a free back rub from Morpheus! "

EWWWWWWWWW

 
 
:p is this our version of hazing?
#183 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

#184 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
My associate forgot to mention it is a "female exclusive" offer, so your back is safe from me, InnerVenom.
Moderator
#185 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" My associate forgot to mention it is a "female exclusive" offer, so your back is safe from me, InnerVenom. "
Crap... Thought I had my very own Greek there.. :p
#186 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

You'll have to excuse Morpheus.  He didn't take his meds today and he tends to become rather....ignorant, when he's off them.  He's an equal opportunity back rubber, I assure you.

Staff
#187 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

#188 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" My associate forgot to mention it is a "female exclusive" offer, so your back is safe from me, InnerVenom. "
Crap... Thought I had my very own Greek there.. :p "
I have a Dutch restricting clause in my back-rubbing contract.
 
@k4tzm4n said:
"

You'll have to excuse Morpheus.  He didn't take his meds today and he tends to become rather....ignorant, when he's off them.  He's an equal opportunity back rubber, I assure you.

"

You shall soon hear from my lawyer, sir.
Moderator
#189 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

I love you guys. LMAO.

#190 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Good, because my background is Swiss :P
#191 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
I'm sorry, but I can't see the smoke signals from across the Atlantic.  I'm afraid you'll have to travel (by foot or horse) to your nearest modern society.  From there, you can offer back rubs  (or other services) in exchange for money.  When you've made enough, contact America and ask to speak with me.
Staff
#192 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: LMFAO
#193 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Morpheus_: Good, because my background is Swiss :P "
LOL. I will back-stab, eh...back-rub you alright. :P
Moderator
#194 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_: I'm sorry, but I can't see the smoke signals from across the Atlantic.  I'm afraid you'll have to travel (by foot or horse) to your nearest modern society.  From there, you can offer back rubs  (or other services) in exchange for money.  When you've made enough, contact America and ask to speak with me. "
OK, I admit I nearly choked at this.
Moderator
#195 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm deleting my account and rejoining just to get a backrub. Brb.

#196 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy:
Moderator
#197 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

" @iLLituracy:

"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 ಠ_ಠ    
#198 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

" @iLLituracy:

"
            ಠ_ಠ     "
#199 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:

" @(((Prodigy))) said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @iLLituracy:

"
            ಠ_ಠ     "
"
#200 Posted by Mercy_ (92699 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO.

Moderator