What a week it has been.

Othala13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Othala13

What a week it has been. My girlfriend and I are in a bit of complicated situation at the moment. This week has been very rough on me, and I fear it may be the end, although I hope it is not. Everything I have done this past week has done nothing but remind me of her (we have agreed not to speak for a week to see if some time apart will help our relationship). We've both done some wrong and have taken time to reflect on ourselves, I guess is how you would put it. This is probably the roughest week I have had in quite a long time. We have made good on the not speaking for the time being, and our deadline is in a couple days to regroup and discuss. While I feel we can work out our differences and move on with our relationship, I keep fearing she may not feel the same way. I believe in second chances, but I'm not sure which one of us is the one who needs one. I feel that neither of us have nothing wrong. Our relationship had moved quite fast and we did spend a lot of time together, more so than apart, so I believe that as far as second chances go, we either both get one, or we just start over, or whatever. I'm not sure. All I know is she drives me crazy and all I have wanted to do since this started is to curl up in bed with her and watch bad TV and never let go. I'm hoping this will help. Any advice?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give her flowers and admit that it's all your fault, whatever the problem is. Too much time spent apart is a bad thing. You guys will get used to it. If she's not having any trouble being apart, then she's likely not that into you.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@othala13: Speaking as the person who love constantly screws over I'd say give her (and yourself) space and when you do apologise bring flowers. Also slow down the relationship, the joy is in the journey not the destination.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you told her how you've been feeling about all this?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Bruxae

Be honest about your feelings. But whatever you do dont take the advice above and apologize if you haven't done anything wrong, sometimes two people just dont match and that is okay - but dont put yourself below her, not only is that unfair to you but it's a major turn off for almost every woman. Imho, if you are happy with her you should try and work things out but remember that a relationship is about making both people happy, not just one, and if you suffer through things to please her it's really not going to make her happy either in the long run. If you are unhappy most of the time though and you have tried to fix it without success, dont stick around just because you feel like you love her, it is not worth it if you arent making eachother happy.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't put the pewsee on the pedestal

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By HumanRocket

Honestly dude I've had a bad week too and it's because of a girl but don't take this the wrong way and don't get offended but don't bring your drama on here. Man up deal with it and either learn from your mistake or don't. I could have done the same thing you did and made a thread or put my drama on Facebook but my problems are my problems I have to learn to deal with them and solve them on my own. I can't tell you what mistake you made because I don't know you so any advice I would give you wouldn't be better if you could work on your problems on your own. Basically COWBOY UP.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

They say distance make the heart go fonder but in truth, it's out of sight, out of mind.

Avatar image for freddykrueger1234
freddykrueger1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow that sucks.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly happened? It's going to be incredibly difficult for us to offer worthwhile advice without being more specific.

Distance can be helpful, but it can also be incredibly damaging and ill-advised. Do not misread the situation and allow her to slip away.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

In order of us to give you a good advice you need to tell us what exactly has happened.Where have you sinned and why?But I can still give you some small advice that I hope will help you at least a little.

The best thing to do right now is to tell her how you feel,how strong your feelings are and actually don't wait till the deadline is up to talk to her.You should go right now and talk to her,tell her how you feel and what you want from this relationship and if you have done something wrong and you have hurt her,tell her how sorry you are and just apologize straight from your heart.