Welp! Looks Like The Last of Us Remastered is PS4 Scam

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Serves them right. Stupid fanbase of arrogant nerds thinking their console is superior.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What the hell are you talking about?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@jaken7 said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcalibur said:

Serves them right. Stupid fanbase of arrogant nerds thinking their console is superior.

Pretty much same as the PS3 version?

What are you talking about?

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By judasnixon
No Caption Provided

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut.

Beata

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcalibur said:

Paying twice for the same game in less than a year. Don't play stupid.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except it runs smother, has graphical increases and is bundled with the dlc. Is also available for those who had an xbox 360 last gen and switched to ps4 for next gen which is a lot of people.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spidey_Jackson
sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here comes the fans to protect the show.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcalibur: It runs at 60 FPS, has a frame rate option for those 30 FPS purists, a lot of people missed out on it due to a lack of a PS3, it comes bundled with the single-player expansion DLC, as well as all the multiplayer DLC, and it's at a reduced price. What more do you want?

This isn't anything new. Tomb Raider did it. Injustice did it. GTA V is doing it. Why are you picking on TLOU and Playstation?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Wardemon32

@xcalibur said:

@flameboy298 said:

@xcalibur said:

You realize it's the same game becuase it was only remastered right? They didn't say they changed anything but the graphics. You don't have to pay twice for the same game. Other people never even bought the game.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sony and Naughty Dog made it clear that while it would net them some money, it would mainly be for those who switched over to Sony which was A LOT. Congrats though troll, you got me to comment.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

@jaken7 said:

@xcalibur: It runs at 60 FPS, has a frame rate option for those 30 FPS purists, a lot of people missed out on it due to a lack of a PS3, it comes bundled with the single-player expansion DLC, as well as all the multiplayer DLC, and it's at a reduced price. What more do you want?

This isn't anything new. Tomb Raider did it. Injustice did it. GTA V is doing it. Why are you picking on TLOU and Playstation?

This guy just loves to hate, 99% of his threads are pointing out the 'flaws' in something based on faulty logic.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So don't get it.......

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18 JediXMan  Moderator
@jaken7 said:

This. If you expected anything more from a remastered rerelease, you are delusional. This is all I expected, and it's all I wanted. I didn't except TLOU 2.

I intend to buy it for PS4. Maybe not now, but possibly soon. Would get Injustice if I found it for a good price.

PS: By any chance, do you know how trophies will work? Will they combine with the trophies I already have, since it's the same PSN account?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

@jaken7 said:

This guy just loves to hate, 99% of his threads are pointing out the 'flaws' in something based on faulty logic.

I wonder when he'll get banned.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

You didn't know that before ?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JakeN7

@jedixman: No, PS3 and PS4 trophies are completely separate entities. Even with titles that are the exact same. It's why I have 2 sets of trophies for Flower. They're on the same account of course, but the PS4 trophies don't merge with the PS3 ones.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JediXMan  Moderator
@jaken7 said:

@jedixman: No, PS3 and PS4 trophies are completely separate entities. Even with titles that are the exact same. It's why I have 2 sets of trophies for Flower.

Hm. That's unfortunate.

Is it worth trying to platinum TLOU if I'm just going to get it for PS4?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I'm not the one buying the same game twice

*hides ultra street fighter 4*

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By judasnixon
No Caption Provided

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Meh. You know my background with that platinum, so I'm a little biased. But, since you asked, I think I would say yes because you'd have to start over with the remastered edition anyways. I don't know though, it's a toss-up honestly.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here contemplating whether or not I should go for the platinum again.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darling_luna: Hehehe. I was gonna say...

...quite ironic coming from a fighting game fan, specifically a SF4 fan. :P

Vanilla, super, arcade, ultra. Am I missing any?

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Well I had to get the arcade version >_>

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@rogueshadow said:

@jaken7 said:

So I have a different opinion and you don't like and you want me ban....Okay, jerk thanks.

I didn't know Comicvine was infested with Sony Defense Force. Please lock moderators.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@xcalibur said:

@jedixman said:
@rogueshadow said:

@jaken7 said:

So I have a different opinion and you don't like and you want me ban....Okay, jerk thanks.

It's because of the many threads you make, not specifically this one.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcalibur: You can't even come up with a single point? You just see everyone disagreeing with you and now you want this locked? Why even make threads?

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mikethekiller

OP is a silly goose.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone doesn't know what Remastered means

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@xcalibur said:

@flameboy298 said:

@xcalibur said:

I just bought a PS4 and am a fairly new gamer.... your logic doesn't apply to me

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if it doesn't look better its still not a scam IMO. I never purchased The Last Of Us on PS3, and tbh since I got a PS4 my PS3 doesn't get much action, so I could cop the version on PS4 and not feel scammed at all because I never played it on PS3. Also im not stupid, or an arrogant nerd, not all PS4 owners think the PS4 >Xbox1. Some of us just don't care. I just purchased the console made by the company that I personally have never had issues with. That's all.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Blade_R

@xcalibur: Also this doesn't have much to do with CV being full of "sony defense force" but when you intentionally diss PS4 fans/owners in OP you shouldn't be surprised when they have something to say. If I (or anybody else for that matter) made a thread called "Welp! Looks like the Halo: Master Chief Collection is Xbox1 scam" then in OP said "Serves them right. Stupid fanbase of arrogant nerds thinking their console is superior." you would likely get the same exact response.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

+Better graphics (which is saying a lot since TLOU was already the best looking console game of all time)

+Superior frame rate (full 60 FPS makes a huge difference in game play)

+Shitload of DLC that comes along with the game that you would have had to buy separately on the PS3 and would have cost another $35 minimum

+Some people only have the PS4 and not the PS3 so now they have a chance at playing one of the best games of all time

Doesn't seem like a scam to me...

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#39  Edited By SC  Moderator

@xcalibur said:

You would get banned for calling other users jerk and making trivial threads. This thread is unnecessary, most modern consoles offer remastered or remade versions of popular games. If individuals are scammed by that somehow - well thats on the individual and we don't need users pointing it out or users using it as a veiled attempt to deride a fan base. If you (and other users) want to make a thread, please try and put more thought into it. Thanks.