#1 Edited by gumflabica (2581 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello, my name is gumflabica. This thread was madet o make my 1000th post special, and to, well, at least TRY to do something nice for my followers, and the people following me.

Well, here goes. First off, we have @g_man, for obvious reasons. Some of which include keeping this sight in one, metaphorical piece, making awesome videos, and, well, being as high ranking as he is, doing interviews with, well, to say the least, very important people.

The next on my list is @static_shock, who, sadly, isn't on this site anymore. He left not long after I joined, but when he was still here, he was pretty nice to me, and knew how to direct a new user around the battles forums. He was a damn good debater, too. He never hated, he always gave a fair chance. For a new user like me, at the time, and, well, I still kind of am, that was important. I can't help but wonder why he left.

Ooh, here's a fun one! @innervenom123! I started following him once I realized we shared the same, malicious, dark sense of humor! We never really did have many conversations though. One of the best, and possibly the only was about him raising two severed puppy paws named tits and ass! For some reason I always imagined them crawling around like the hand in Evil Dead 2.......

Ah, @icarusflies. She was really nice. She started my off with the general idea and the basics of RPGing, which I'll actually be able to do now that I have my own CPU... But she was always there to help. Whenever I needed some help only a mod can give, or just a helping hand to direct my new-user-ness around the site, she always had the time to do so. Thanks :) And, well, after hearing about her leaving RPGing, I sent her a PM about how her breathing life into my creative instinct significantly impacted my life and possibly gave me an opportunity for a career of doing something that I love and such, well, a huge, huge, REALLY SUPER-MASSIVELY MOTHER EFFING HUGE BEYOND BELIEF thanks to Icarusflies. You're just really, really, really really great. Thanks!

Next one here is @jloneblackheart, who sadly, I didn't actually get to know very well. From what conversations we've had, and from his forum posts I've read, he's a pretty funny dude. I'm fairly sure I've also seen him put up some pretty good arguments in the battles forums. He has also made quite a few posts in the off-topic board... which is where I go to be off-topic... by off-topic I mean absolutely insane... Yup.

And here he is, @batkevin74! He is, well, obviousely, a great fan-fic writer. But aside from being an excellent writer himself, he always has something positive to say about other people's writings. Without his constructive criticism, I might still be writing godawful garbage like Slenderman vs Jason #1!!! Ugh, it was horrible. But anyways, I'm speaking for myself and alot of other writers when I say thank you for your kindness, grelod. Er, wait, forget that last part! ;)

And then there was @strider92, who was always pretty good debater, and possibly, the best spider-man debater. He is also pretty funny, matching pwnage with humor to create super-pwnage of epic pwnageness! He is alos much better at coming up with names for things than me... I know, that was terrible wasn't it! super pwnage of.... gah! what was I thinking!?

And let's not forget @jeanroygrant, who, well, also a really great debater and pretty funny at times, I've also caught him stalking the off-topic boards, which is where I dump the sugar cubes on staurdays. He Is, well, if you couln't tell, a fan of..... Nah, I'll let you guys figure it out. Will I? Yeah, I will. Nope, gotta tell you. It's uh, wait, is that.... yeah. Beta Ray Bill!

Well, well, well. Look who we have here. @ancient_0f_days. A rare and majestic viner, he has been seen grazing in the off-topic boards, along with the battles forums. He is quite funny to watch, and will defend himself well, if it comes to that. To be honest, I first started watching this majestic creature after I found out we had both at least hear of the movie troll hunter, the cover of which he used to make his profile picture. But, yeah. Overall, he's funny, a pretty good debater, and knows his way around the off-topic board

Mmhmm, yes, it's @chaosblazer, who, in a nutshell, is a great spider-man debater. He is a really good debater in everything else, too. I can't help but remember him whooping my mind's ass as he convinced my Spider-man could beat deathstroke. It was sad, and hard to put aside my fanboyism, but now I know the true power of spider-man. And chaosblazer.

Oh my god! What is that thing!? It's this weird, diving suit clad, monster! Aaaaaaaaagh! Oh, wait, it's just @necrotic_lycanthrope, who shares my love for Bioshock and horror fan-fics. He can be pretty funny, too. I remember our failed quote/reference-off, which didn't quite work out. And I would say something about Infnite having no ties to the first game, but that's an argument for another day......

Where the hell did I put my keys... Oh, wait, there they are! In my car... along with @darktiger... well, a tleast he's great on the battles forums. He's whooped my a series of times, and stolen my car twice now! But when he drifts onto my turf, my off-topic turf, I will unleash the full wrath of Weird Al Yankovich unto him! Mwahahahaha!

Well, @uno_oscuro deserves a very special place on my list, as they were the one who first got me started here. uno_oscuro whooped my a few time sin my very first posts, and then helped me, and basically just got me on my feet and ready to explore Comic Vine. I have had very little conversations with uno_oscuro sense then, but am very, very grateful for the help you gave.

Oh, hi there, @deadite! You sure like to debate, don't you! And mistake me if I'm wrong, but you also like to lurk the off-topic board? Yes, I believe you do! Now, before I go on, I would like to sate that I am making a pointless statement before I go on! Thanks! Back to you, gumflabica! Thank you too, announcer voice in my head! Now, where was I? Oh, yes, sugar cubes...

Wait, how'd that get in here? @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek? Who's that? Meh, I guess I'll just skip ov- oh! Yeah! Yourneighborhoodcomicgeek! Of course! Well, you're a pretty cool guy, and usually has something funny to say. And you're pretty fun the play games online with too. You were one of the first friend I had on this site, and on XBL, and maybe, if you've got the time, we could play some black ops zombies? Shut up out here! It's only the multiplayer that's overrated!

Well, I was just watching an episode of Ben 10, when all of a sudden... @wildvine! Is a really good fan-fic writer. her constructive criticism has also helped my alot when writing, and her idea for Horror/Hero was brilliant. Speaking of which, after I'm done thanking and honoring and such, I should probably make another fan-fic... but, back to the point, you're funny, nice, brilliant, and overall really, really, helpful :)

Silly

@pyrogram

, did you think I forgot you? You're a really great writer of fan-fics, and a great RPG-er! You a pretty funny guy, and you worked with what icarusflies had started, and finished it! You even got me to make an RPG character, and use it a few times! And you can expect me to be using it a whole lot more now that I have a CPU of my own, so, hit me up whenever. I doubt I'll be anywhere but on my laptop, annoying yo with fake canadian accents!

And oh, hi there, uh, scribblenauts guy? Maxwell? @joewell? oh, ok. Well, you're a prety good debater, and an obvious fan of scribblenauts, as am I. You are a great debater though, and also spend alot of time in the off-topic forums. You're also about the same age as me, so our daily lives are somewhat relevant. School, comic vine, sleep, school....

Hello @dngn4774, how may I help you today? May I describe you're prowess int he battles forums, or you're ability in the fan-fic forums? Perhaps your humor int he off-topic board? Hello? dndn4774? I can't hear you! i'm deaf! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Blickerblabbledoodledonglesprocketgongle! Oh, wait, I'm fine. Nevermind, false alarm...

"FUS RO DA!!!" Hmm. Wonder what that could be... OH, MY GOD THAT'S (The) @dragonborn_ct! He shares the same love for the Elder Scrolls lore, and the same ability to retain it! He also has proven himself a very random oppnent int he off-topic forums! Wat-cha! Doin now? Ninja stuff? Dragonborn stuff? Assassin stuff? What's that? Winter is coming? Well, what a great day to be a Nord! No, not really... Argonian pride! Ebonheart Pride! Nords...

Well, @tommythehitman, if you're wondering why you're so far down on the list, don't ask me, ask my CPU. I'ts the one who arranged the names. But anyways, you're a pretty good fan-fic writer, andusually have something good to say about mine (which will be coming out MUCH more frequently now that I have a new CPU). And, it's always fun when we can watch eachother's discarded charcters be slaughtered by our respective monsters, id'n it?

And, last but not least, a truly worth fan-fic opponent, @decoyelite! Who likes to be shot at. Oh, and also, we are fairly, eh, evenly matched, at randomness and wit. To be evenly matched wit the great gumflabica is a great feat! As is taking 2 literal hours to thank the people I'm following. seriously I started this thing at noon (central time, U.S.).....

Now, pleas, enjoy this waffle. I insist! Shhh! It's invisible! Just keep watching it... keep watching it... and I'm gone! poof! Waffle magician over here! Yeah!

#2 Posted by Samimista (21019 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe! Congratulations! =D

Now let's party!
#3 Posted by gumflabica (2581 posts) - - Show Bio

Now let's party!

I think you might have just earned a spot on that lit... lol weird effing lobsters!

#4 Posted by gumflabica (2581 posts) - - Show Bio

Now let's party!

I think you might have just earned a spot on that lit... lol weird effing lobsters!

#5 Edited by Samimista (21019 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Now let's party!

Hehe! xD Don't forget Old Greg! =D

Drinking Bailey's out of a shoe! 0.0

#6 Edited by wildvine (10367 posts) - - Show Bio

Now its a party.

#7 Edited by gumflabica (2581 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica said:

@samimista said:

Now let's party!

My god, I forgot how amazing this was!

#8 Posted by consolemaster001 (6089 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations, as well as thanks!

#10 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: Congrats man, glad you're enjoying the site. :)

#11 Posted by Samimista (21019 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: Mighty Boosh rocks the raccoon's paws! =D

#12 Edited by gumflabica (2581 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by gumflabica (2581 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: I've been here way too long to only have 1000 posts though. I'm coming up on a year. But that's because I had to bum off of someone else's CPU. Now I have my own. You can expect a lot more randomness out of me now. And still, I just can't seem to get

@gumflabica said:

@samimista said:

Now let's party!

out of me head!

"That's when I realized it was a funky ball of tits from outer space"

#14 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an awesome OP. Love reading about someone's appreciation for other Viners --- congratulations on hitting the big 1K.

#15 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome ^_^

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats

#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats! (What is Old Gregg doing in here?)

#18 Edited by gumflabica (2581 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

On second thought, I'm good! I'm good! No need.