User Lists: 0

a little lesson on what happens if we continue down this path in America

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Long Live to Scandinavian democracy... If they spoke french, i would join them in a hurry <3.

Pilasy;La Voix d'un homme

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@rouflex:

If you would understand Finnish, there`d be about 20 articles I`d give you. About my countries democracy, ruining lifes of financially poor AND middle class people.

We even have an openly racist political party. By that I mean, 90 % of it`s campaigns rely on open racism.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@rpgesus: This is what happens when crazy liberals are running a country.

Sweden around 1990 was called the safest place on Earth, had so much money, and was the envy of most Europeans countries.

Today it's one of the most dangerous places to be.

Nearly broke, if foreign bankers stopped lending money it would go down worse than Greece.

A tale of warning on what countries shouldn't do to end up like it.

really? holy damn.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn what a poor country.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Today it's one of the most dangerous places to be.

What are you on about?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rpgesus

@dewin50: highest rape rates in all of Europe among other things, apparently you can't even have independent thought over there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha I find this video hilarious. Inaccurate and biased

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50: please pick it apart with facts and logic then my man... that's how you change opinions not saying... "lol so wrong"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@dewin50: highest rape rates in all of Europe among other things, apparently you can't even have independent thought over there

Don't.. know where you've heard this from. We have people screaming bloody Mary at every little thing here since it happens so rarely. And the independent thought thing is hilarious. The only people feeling like that are the ones that have problems with the immigration and are peer pressured for it, the reason it's funny is because none of them have any solid claims and reasons for it and they still swear it's Swedens biggest problem for "reasons". Not to mention that all organisations around the subject (like the political party shown in the vid) have high ranking members who are former Nazi associates and blatantly racists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@dewin50 said:

@sophia89: Today it's one of the most dangerous places to be.

What are you on about?

Just something Swedes can't do, say the truth.

@dewin50 said:
@rpgesus said:

Don't.. know where you've heard this from. We have people screaming bloody Mary at every little thing here since it happens so rarely. And the independent thought thing is hilarious. The only people feeling like that are the ones that have problems with the immigration and are peer pressured for it, the reason it's funny is because none of them have any solid claims and reasons for it and they still swear it's Swedens biggest problem for "reasons". Not to mention that all organisations around the subject (like the political party shown in the vid) have high ranking members who are former Nazi associates and blatantly racists.

No Caption Provided

Don't make me go super based Sweden on you.

Truth? The Truth? Pretty objective there on a subjective political structure where all have their opinion with the ones screaming the loudest is heard the most. If you'd believe everything you read on the newspaper and saw on the TV you'd be schizophrenic here since there's so many different opinions and they're all trying to show their view down your throat, so i don't understand why people are really thinking that Sweden is a suppressed society.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#18 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I assume the girl in the Swedish bikini is just there to catch our (Americans) attention?

Very interesting video

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RetconCrisis

@jloneblackheart: We Americans' attentions only need bikinis and alcohol.

Even though I don't drink.

Yep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Believing what actual statistics+People who dealt with the problem+unbiased news source is not crazy.

Statistics witch are 9years old and have inaccurate margin,sure.

People who dealt with.. witch problem? The "censorship" that you seem to believe?

All news source is biased in one way or another, and that problem isn't even close to be exclusive for Sweden

Your education system is bad

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/10/sweden-schools-crisis-political-failure-education

http://swedishsurveyor.com/2015/01/07/the-swedish-education-crisis/

Of course, again not even close to being exclusive to Sweden. Germany, UK and not to even mention Americas education system are all bad.

Your economy is in the trash.

Relative to what? Compared to other countries Sweden is considered one of the riches countries world wide.

Your military can't stop any invasion the only reason you haven't got invaded is because of the USA's protection. If ISIS invaded you guys at best you'll hold them off for a week. The Russian TV makes fun of your weak military. Even a Swedish General said due to budget cuts Sweden can't really defend it's entire territory anymore, so if the enemy attacked you better hope it's the one spot your military is keeping an eye on.

I..Isis invading...? Are you ok? The Russian makes fun of everything and of course a general would complain about the military budget since it is in fact really low. But why would Sweden even need a solid military? Defence? Invasion would be more costly than beneficial in this day and age since the opposing country would get major backlash from the UN and Allied countries. And yes we do rely on USA's protection just like almost all the European countries but do you even know how international politics even work? Globalisation? While they rely on USA might the entire US economy relies on the trade in Europe and Asia so it isn't the big uncle Sam as you think.

Your safety is bad, you have 1 of the highest rape rates in the world, and these are the cases that gets reported.

Yeah.. Relative to the population.. Canada also has really high rape rates, so does the UK, France and the US. The US even had numbers up close to 300,000 reported rapes while Sweden had around 6,000 (Not to mention that the definition of rape in Sweden is broader so you can accuse someone for rape because while you were humping you got a bit scared. while in the US you have to actually be forced)

Etc.

Of course your media massages the truth so you guys don't freak out.

Oh don't even. The media (Everywhere) tries to dramatize everything to the max, everything you've mentioned and more. Of course everyone has learned to take what they say with a grain of salt since there are reasons why they'd dramatize it.

Our education is not bad buddy, plus it's free(As long as you pay for nearly everything making your student debt the same as those Americans)

Well at least if you have a bad job your kid can have the same education as the rich man other side of the street.

Our Economy is awesome buddy, we are still AAA+ As long as no one asks for their monies.

I guess you're talking about the USA right? Cause their loans are iiiinsane.

Didn't want to do this, you forced me to show you Sweden.

Enjoy reading this.

http://swedenreport.org/2015/06/02/goodbye-sweden/#comments

"I’m Turkish and this post is full of bullsh*t.. Do you want to switch countries?"

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

As far as the rape thing Sweden has such a high rape rate because of changes implemented to their laws governing sexual assault in 2005. These changes broadened the definition of rape greatly from its previous definition and makes Sweden possibly the most progressive and comprehensive nation on Earth when gathering sexual assault data.

Police Officer training to handle rape victims and a concerted effort by the government to diminish unreported rape has lead to increased rates of rape reporting, not because there are actually more rapes, but because victims are more comfortable and more likely to report.

Furthermore the way that police collect and collate rape data is different in Sweden leading to a inflation of rape statistics.

Sweden having a much wider definition of rape is the greatest reason their rates are as high as they are. The fact Sweden leads the world in gender equalityequality and a higher than normal faith in the justice system also empowers women there to report such crimes against them whereas a greater percentage of rapes go unreported in say the United States.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I lived in scandanavia :<

I wanna move to like, norway or sweden eventually

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Wow you really defending the notion of Sweden being one of the worst countries.

I gave you links, evidence, and opinions and you refuse to accept the obvious.

You really think people spouting their opinion about something is evidence? Pretty brave to claim that it is obvious when you don't even seem to live in the country, or live in the most supposed "dangerous" areas where the majority of immigrants live.

If it was bad 10 years ago it will most likely be worse now, or it would have been mentioned.

Yes you know for a fact that it's really bad since it's "most likely worse" than it was 10 years ago.

Reading an entire article and finding 1 comment that doesn't even debunk it is not that impressive,

"Woaw, A guy on the internet talking about all lot of problems Sweden has. This guy must be completely right in everything he states and his description of the country must mean around the country as a whole. There are no other sides to this"

No Caption Provided

The Turk comment i found funny and could relate to since i'm half Turkish and know how things work there.

But seriously stop believing everything you read on the internet.

Pretending that El Shabab is not inside Sweden, and if it wasn't for other countries around ISIS flags would be all over the place.

Hehe sure, ISIS isn't just a local Shia militia who was founded by ex-military generals who wanted to wage war against their Sunni government and neighboring countries. They're terrorist who want to watch America burn with all the other western nations so they have people in all the countries ready to do terror bombings everywhere and redo 9/11. That's how all middle eastern terrorist are right?

Glad you think your country is fine Sven, have fun in 2021.

Yeah you win, who am i to know how dangerous Sweden really is right?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those darn liberals are going to ruin this country!!!!