#1 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

I peed under the dining room table a couple times, into a trash can and pooped behind the couch once after taking a dare. But this was all when I was a little kid. Proud to say nothing has happened since then.

This is a weird thread but just go with it. Another question, has anyone ever peed into a sink before just for the hell of it?

#2 Posted by i_like_swords (12963 posts) - - Show Bio

One weekend I pooped in a treestump

The treestump was across the road from my high school

It's safe to say my fellow students got a nasty surprise on Monday on the way to school

#3 Edited by i_like_swords (12963 posts) - - Show Bio

@silkyballfro94: This is a weird thread but just go with it. Another question, has anyone ever peed into a sink before just for the hell of it?

Oh and eh... no word of a lie.. yes. It was my friends sink. Well.. we're not friends anymore.

#4 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: HAHAHA wow didn't think anyone would actually answer that question

#5 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

The girl's bathroom.
THEY CAN NEVER KNOW I'VE BEEN IN THERE.

#6 Posted by i_like_swords (12963 posts) - - Show Bio

@silkyballfro94: Peeing and pooping in inappropriate places used to be my forte. Not anymore, fortunately.

Oh, and I wouldn't hold your breath about anyone else answering this question, hahaha.

#7 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I never peed in a weird place but I know a guy who peed in a soup dispenser back when I was in elementary school. Whenever a kid would use the dispenser they would say "why is the soup watery and smell like pee?". The kid got suspended when the school found out.

#8 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17560 posts) - - Show Bio

I never peed in a weird place but I know a guy who peed in a soup dispenser back when I was in elementary school. Whenever a kid would use the dispenser they would say "why is the soup watery and smell like pee?". The kid got suspended when the school found out.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

#9 Posted by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio

In the middle of a mall..... I was 4 and I really needed to take a dump.

#10 Posted by Bruxae (12533 posts) - - Show Bio

In a toilet.

#11 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

I pee in the shower...when I'm not taking a shower.

MUHAHA DIABOLICAL!

#12 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6091 posts) - - Show Bio

A bathroom.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19868 posts) - - Show Bio

I peed in a bathroom trashcan. I was tired and confused.

#14 Edited by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

I was waiting in line for a convention in the middle of the hot, texas, heat. Because of the heat I tried to stay hydrated with a water bottle. This lead me to need to urinate. I went back into the car, crawled in the back seat and urinated into and empty water bottle and proceeded to throw the bottle under somebody else's car. I didn't tie the lid on too tight, and it spilled over someone's wind shield.

#15 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Was driving through Atlanta and got caught in some serious traffic and had to wiz so I got a quart milk carton in the back and started going while ducking down so nobody can see me... Well I needed more like a gallon size and ended up pissing all over the floor...

I pee in the shower...when I'm not taking a shower.

MUHAHA DIABOLICAL!

#16 Edited by The_Tree (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

During my sophomore year in high school, I was walking home in the rain and I needed to pee. So I just whipped it out and went on this big wall of bushes.

#17 Edited by longbowhunter (6717 posts) - - Show Bio

I once gave myself an enema in front of a live audience.

#18 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

I once peed near a playhouse in my old backyard when I was maybe 3/4. Then there was another time where I thought it was cool how Adam Sandler and the twin boys from Big Daddy peed outside of the restaurant's back wall so I thought everyone could pee on the wall. One day in the bathroom I peed in front of the toilet bowl in hopes that it would hit the wall but it poured onto the floor. D=

#19 Edited by Ubersoldier (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Not mine, but thought i'd share

Though no curse words involved, it is a bit mature

#20 Edited by frogdog (3236 posts) - - Show Bio

I peeded on a public swimming pool

#21 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubersoldier: Lol! That reminds me of the scene in Dumb and Dumber. xD

#22 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23120 posts) - - Show Bio

@silkyballfro94:

This is a weird thread but just go with it. Another question, has anyone ever peed into a sink before just for the hell of it?

Yep......Multiple times....xD

#23 Edited by Ubersoldier (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Ubersoldier (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

Thus us sum funny shut.

#26 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

In a toilet.

A bathroom.

Ew.

I once peed near a playhouse in my old backyard when I was maybe 3/4. Then there was another time where I thought it was cool how Adam Sandler and the twin boys from Big Daddy peed outside of the restaurant's back wall so I thought everyone could pee on the wall. One day in the bathroom I peed in front of the toilet bowl in hopes that it would hit the wall but it poured onto the floor. D=

Aww!

#27 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I was drunk once.Maybe the first time I got drunk and I needed to pee really badly and went to pee in a trash bin.Weirdest place ever to pee.

#28 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17241 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't keep track of where i Sh*t or Pee.

#29 Edited by xlab3000 (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at most of the post in the thread

#30 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

I once pooped in the urinal

#32 Posted by _Cain_ (23603 posts) - - Show Bio

I once sorta had to spend a night at a friend of a friend of a friend's house, he was a total psychopathic asshole, so I left him an upper decker

#33 Edited by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by nickzambuto (12837 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't be the only one who remembers the "worst date ever" thread on the bodybuilding forum?

#35 Posted by ARMIV2 (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...where haven't I peed?

One notable example though is this one time we were out in L.A. for my birthday. It was me, my brother and my two friends with my family, and we had gone to go see this awesome Christmas light display. Unfortunately, it was moving so mind-numbingly slow for the longest time, and somebody (I honestly don't remember who it was...might've been me) needed to pee really badly. After some debate, a cup was peed in. Much later, at a gas station, that nasty ol' pee cup was tossed on the ground in some weird kind of celebratory...thing? I dunno, we were all kinda tired that night.

#36 Posted by Abattoir (847 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Fatcave......

#37 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I went for a mission trip to the jungle to meet indigenous tribes. Their idea of a bathroom was a hole in the floor of an elevated house. The hole was over the river. There was mold and algae and fungi and bugs.

#38 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

And just when I thought the off-topic board couldn't get any weirder....

Anyway, I was pissed in an empty Mountain Dew bottle in class (I sat near the back of the room, the teacher wasn't letting anyone go to the bathroom, I decided to risk it). Near the end of class, a kid saw the "full" bottle underneath my desk and asked for a drink. I told him he could have the whole bottle for a dollar. Long story short, I got out of there as fast as possible because the kid had just paid me to drink my urine.

I also had a friend who peed in a drinking fountain, when the bathroom was literally two feet away from it. Wow, this has made me realize that my friend and I are both assholes...

#39 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst - my pants

#40 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

On the beach. It was a long log. :| Our water is clear so you could see it at the bottom of the water. It didn't float, surprisingly.

#41 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

On a Neighbours front door one night.Guy was a jerk & deserved it.

#42 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: =D And you're a beautiful angel. ^__^ I bet you've always been good since a young infant. =D

#43 Edited by Joygirl (18445 posts) - - Show Bio

Defecated in the middle of an open field in the rain. Urinated on a church. Do I win?

#44 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

in middle school i crapped in a urinal...

afterwords i genuinely felt bad about it because i knew somebody was going to have to clean it up.

#45 Posted by RedThunder (20 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Urinating on a church is pretty bad. But personally, I think ^, samimista and doomdoomdoom are in the lead.