#1 Edited by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a knock on my door, there standing was a giant 6 foot tall roach a pizza box...he told me "you all wanna motha !%@#$^& die?!" a screamed my head off and ran....i tried to run as fast as i could but i couldn't run fast in general. i woke up turned the tv on and saw a orkin man commercial with  that same giant roach with the pizza box...and if that wasn't enough i had a dream i was raped but she-hulk. i don't know how i felt pain though and i woke up with a headache

#2 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

lol...as I said, I've dreamed that I was eaten by a giant ant stuck on the outside of a bus D:

#3 Posted by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio

when being eaten by a giant ant always assume the fetal position so that you feel less pain when you are being impaled and crushed by its mandibles

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh...dont even ask me about my dreams

#5 Posted by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Ugh...dont even ask me about my dreams
"
what are your dreams? :D
#6 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHA...I've had weird dreams, but alotta my dreams are different but in same places or with same situations. I had a dream about zombies and I was trying to protect my family, or at least thats who I think they were, we were running they stopped and were like are you sure your going the right way? and my reply was, don't worry I've dreamed about this place before. It freaked me out coz I didn't know you could mentally do that

#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

I've dreamed once that I met my parents and neighbours in a market in Egypt o_O I asked them if they were dreaming this aswell and they answered "no" xD

#8 Edited by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! i had a dream that i was being chased by zombies i sliced one with a chainsaw and it said "AHHHH WHAT THE @#$& IS WRONG WITH YOU? OWWWWWW!!!"

#9 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

I've dreamed about ComicVine xD (maybe a warning dream?) o_O

#10 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

I remember one when i was in paris with my mum, and all my friends popped in and out at the windows it was really weird

#11 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Football_Fan_48 said:
"lmao

I remember one when i was in paris with my mum, and all my friends popped in and out at the windows it was really weird"
Spits drink lmao Like...popping in and out like in this fair game when you hit moles with a hammer or something? xD
#12 Posted by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio
Football_Fan_48 said:
"lmao

I remember one when i was in paris with my mum, and all my friends popped in and out at the windows it was really weird
"
did they make weird sounds
#13 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Football_Fan_48 said:
"lmao

I remember one when i was in paris with my mum, and all my friends popped in and out at the windows it was really weird"
Spits drink lmao Like...popping in and out like in this fair game when you hit moles with a hammer or something? xD
"
yh

@shadou: kinda
#14 Posted by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#15 Posted by Football_Fan_48 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

they were like saying, hi scott in really weird voices

#16 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

The most f*cked up dreams I've had involve Dollface... he's always in nurseries and places where children are found... creeper...

#17 Posted by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o woooah....

#18 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"lol...as I said, I've dreamed that I was eaten by a giant ant stuck on the outside of a bus D:"
Bahahahaha! That's wonderful.

I have a lot of action-packed dreams. I wake up exhausted.  
#19 Posted by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Action-packed dreams......explain.....the only thing i have close a action packed dream is me falling of a cliff and still being able to get up

#20 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay....this night I dreamed that I was a dragon rider. Secondly, I had to expose the truth of a weird old man: that he was in all actuality Dracula. He was really strange...he had lots of blood transfusion bags...but he didn't react when I drew a cross on his table...and in the forest outside his house there was lots and lots of blood... 0.0' ...creepy... D:

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

most of my weird dreams i attribute to pizza before bed...

always dangerous lol

M

#22 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

I have weird dreams about Methos and Final Arrow.....

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

you scare me...

M

#24 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

I dream of Methos and G-man............................................and jelly.

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

am i the only bloke on the site that dreams of women?

weird people

M

#26 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

I dream of women too... you..... arrow......... me..........and SUPERGIRL

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

heh, i can work with that :p

M

#28 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

i had a dream about being chased by tigers in a playground

#29 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"heh, i can work with that :p

M
"
REALLY???

You me arrow and supergirl!

DONE
#30 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"i had a dream about being chased by tigers in a playground"

Shame they did not catch you.

Iget supergirl and Redhead. Methos gets to watch.
#31 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Desilation said:
"i had a dream about being chased by tigers in a playground"

Shame they did not catch you.

Iget supergirl and Redhead. Methos gets to watch."
Im down with that...

tho can i tie Methos up?
#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

heh :D

M
#33 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh thats brilliant lol

M

#35 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

I KNOW!!

and oddly i was....... it was kinda sexy in a weird MR twisted mind kinda way :-P

#36 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

My girlfriend told me she was pregnant... not a fun dream i can tell you...

#37 Posted by Shadou (69 posts) - - Show Bio

i have Methos said:

"am i the only bloke on the site that dreams of women?

weird people

M
"

you are not alone my friend as i said before i had dream she-hulk raped me that was the best/worst dream ever

#38 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a dream when I was little about the Teletubbies, I remember the hill thing where they jump in at the end of the show... In my dream, I jumped into the hole where the go at the end and I saw all the Teletubbies as gangsters... that was a funny nightmare... And just last night, I had a random dream about a exploding ice cream... lol

#39 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"most of my weird dreams i attribute to pizza before bed...

always dangerous lol

M
"
I understand and concur completely
#40 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

A few weeks ago, I dreamed that I was The Doctor (from Doctor Who, I even looked like David Tennant lol) and could fly, and that I had to save a city from giant technopathic titans.

#41 Posted by Devilly (799 posts) - - Show Bio

Once i was in a dream where i knew that i was dreaming and i was in some kinda weird congress hall.
No one was talking to me or even looking at me except one girl who was..............lovely.
And i don't remember anything in between anymore but i know i ended up fighting some weird gang and i was winning ^^

#42 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Shot in the head.

zzzzzz

#43 Posted by Devilly (799 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"

Shot in the head.

zzzzzz

"

that aint so weird for me i dreamed atleast twice this year
#44 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Devilly said:
"Unbelonger said:
"

Shot in the head.

zzzzzz

"

that aint so weird for me i dreamed atleast twice this year"
It was for, me. I felt the bullet in the brain, knew I was going to daie but I was walking talking to someone and relaxed.

zzzzzz
#45 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

omg i had the most craziest dream last night. 

so i was in my dream walking towards my small trashcan in my room, and forsum reason there are BIG HUGE transparent ants iin my room where it appeared to be liguid inside of them like honey or sumthin brown idk, so i run out of the room and for sum reason i spray febreeze on them which does nothing so all of a sudden big green honey comb shaped bees and im talking the sixe of my hand start flying around the trash can along with the ants coming out more(looked scary) so i go get my brother and he gos in there, i run in his room and i hear a scream and omg...it was a bat, he picks up a back from the side of my trashcan (HOW DID IT GET THERE!>?!?!) and it is screaming loud so he throws it away. 

the dream was jus weird and crazy i woke up and check up and down and all around my trashcan after that this mornin
#46 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

last one i had was a big centipede.
i fought the thing and ended up beating myself up and breaking my nose in real time.

#47 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

Had a dream that I got in a argument with Iron Man and ended up KOing him.