Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Genitalia does not equal gender *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You can be born with a penis and still be a girl*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You can be born with a vagina and still be a male*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Gender is a social construct and it isn't black and white, its a spectrum*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

okay, yes, lets wait for the kid to become a teen, let him decide he's a girl, then live the rest of his life as a fat, bearded princess. Babies are only transvestites if their parents dress them up like that. He is a boy, because he has a penis. He is a boy, until he turns 18 and decides to get a sex change, and that's only if he does. as of now, he is a boy.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By gumflabica

@consolemaster001: yep, laugh all you want, especially if it's at all the hippies, and rebels, and feminists that think that a a baby with a penis can be a girl. A sex change before 18 is illegal, and half the people in amaerica are "forcing gender roles" on him, trying to make him a girl! let the boy hit puberty before he decides, sheesh!

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consolemaster001: and I meant to enforce what you.... gah! never mind. I know you meant to agree with me, but then I forgot not everybody completely understands my ramblings..... whatever. It's stupid, and america is always looking for something to argue about. He is a boy, and he will be a boy until he's 18, and decides to get a sex change, which I VERY HIGHLY DOUBT HE WILL!!! Chew on that, ladies.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oranges are a viable source of vitamin C.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@lykopis said:

Oranges are a viable source of vitamin C.

Lies !

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By warlock360

I really wanna slap the crap out of the lot...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By nefarious

Who cares about their opinions?

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little ****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, f***er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shoot fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f***ing dead, kiddo.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm....actually kinda confused.

Kinda? I'm 100% lost right now.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lykopis: What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little ****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, f***er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shoot fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f***ing dead, kiddo.

Its actually gorilla warfare :P

IronMan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By IronMan1234
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Gender and sex are actually two different things.

However, I really think this whole 'gender identity' thing is ridiculously stupid.

It's a boy. Raise it as such. If it wants to be something different when it grows up, then let it be.

Simple as that.

I mean seriously. There are legitimate differences between a man and woman, besides physical anatomy.

You see all the time in nature. Females and males have different roles and actually act differently. You don't see animals having an identity or gender crisis.

Thank YOU! I was confused as ****. At first I was wondering, why is this important. Then RagDoll post "Genitalia does not equal gender" had me confused for days like, since when?

On top of that Omnibeast post something I agreed with but Ragdoll and Joygirl post that they lost faith in humanity or something. Resulting in me being totally lost again.

Now I get it though. Gender is roles not sex. That makes more sense for me and I'm glad you find it ridiculously stupid. I totally agree.

I was so lost man... I was so lost.

( + )

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Gender and sex are actually two different things.

However, I really think this whole 'gender identity' thing is ridiculously stupid.

It's a boy. Raise it as such. If it wants to be something different when it grows up, then let it be.

Simple as that.

I mean seriously. There are legitimate differences between a man and woman, besides physical anatomy.

You see all the time in nature. Females and males have different roles and actually act differently. You don't see animals having an identity or gender crisis.

Thank YOU! I was confused as ****. At first I was wondering, why is this important. Then RagDoll post "Genitalia does not equal gender" had me confused for days like, since when?

On top of that Omnibeast post something I agreed with but Ragdoll and Joygirl post that they lost faith in humanity or something. Resulting in me being totally lost again.

Now I get it though. Gender is roles not sex. That makes more sense for me and I'm glad you find it ridiculously stupid. I totally agree.

I was so lost man... I was so lost.

( + )

I have no bloody clue why people are making such big deal out of the child's orientation. Its just making me and a lot of people very confused too.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I hear ya but some people are passionate about this subject. To each their own. I do however believe people should explain things to people instead of calling them stupid or choosing to not explain. I'm glad we have people like Omgwtf who can break it down.

( + )

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironman1234: That's hilarious thank you for posting that.

( + )

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#120  Edited By TDK_1997

This is just a great read. :D

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

O_o.

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares what gender he is. He won't sit on the throne. Elizabeth has her own Lazarus pit. She ain't going anywhere. Not in a thousand years or so.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

What the? This world is confusing me.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By OptimusPalm

I just want to ask one thing. Why has this discussion never been brought up before? Its not like this is the first baby to be born, is it!?

or are people just jumping on the 'famous-baby-therefore-need-to-make-a-comment' bandwagon...

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Enforcer_
@pyrogram said:

What the? This world is confusing me.

Hanson724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is stupid . People should find something " real" to worry about. Letting someone choose their gender- as if you have a choice- is the dumbest thing I've ever heard . Political correctness gone wild.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consolemaster001:

ROFL THIS IS THE MOST RETARTED THING EVER!!!! How the hell is this even being discussed?!?! Have people become so stupid that this is even a topic. Some people really need to be in mental instiutions for thier own good. I mean my God, something so blatlenty ovious is now being debated?!?! Seems like the nuts are running the nut house

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent.

What this thread is flaming and your simply going to walk away!!!!!

Also @pyrogram its time to start bashing heads again.......

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@laflux: Gonna have to kill some people and ruin some threads

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By laflux

@lykopis said:

I have a problem with the idea of "royalty."

(everything else should be pretty obvious.)

Ever since this whole baby saga started I've resolved to reading Das Capital over and over again while listening to the Queen is Dead by the Smiths at full blast. *Insert Post about negative impacts of Royalty on western society*

The Royal Family Irks me. I accept it on a personal level because most people here seem to like it, and because of the money it brings in via tourism, but that about it.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By mikethekiller

Every time I see this sh** it's funny.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: Also, you've derailed this thread before I even got here. I infected you. Think about that for a second..........

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By INLIFE

This is possible? Well, my suicide potential is going up.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By lykopis

@laflux said:

@lykopis said:

I have a problem with the idea of "royalty."

(everything else should be pretty obvious.)

Ever since this whole baby saga started I've resolved to reading Das Capital over and over again while listening to the Queen is Dead by the Smiths at full blast. *Insert Post about negative impacts of Royalty on western society*

The Royal Family Irks me. I accept it on a personal level because most people here seem to like it, and because of the money it brings in via tourism, but that about it.

Well, people around me could care less. It's mostly the older generation who care and even then...**rolls eyes**

Also, you've derailed this thread before I even got here. I infected you. Think about that for a second..........

I know, you did infect me. Think about that for a second...