• 62 results
#1 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

we are going all the way this year super bowl 42 is ours this year. message back if you think different

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant decide between redskins and denver broncos.... DENVER FTW!!!^^

#3 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"i cant decide between redskins and denver broncos.... DENVER FTW!!!^^"

LOL all i got to say is you guys are lucky you are not playing us this year jay cutler is a bum

#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you guys high? Washington needed overtime to beat Miami for gods sake.

1. Patriots

2. Chargers

3. Colts

4. Dallas

5. Bengals/Ravens

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Are you guys high? Washington needed overtime to beat Miami for gods sake.1. Patriots2. Chargers3. Colts4. Dallas4. Bengals/Ravens"

i want ELWAY BACK!!!

#6 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"King of Kings says:
"Are you guys high? Washington needed overtime to beat Miami for gods sake.1. Patriots2. Chargers3. Colts4. Dallas4. Bengals/Ravens"

i want ELWAY BACK!!!"

well you know you always can't get want you wont

and WHAT R U talking about Dallas is overrated there not that good. and the bengals D-Fen

is sorry... and the ravens is to old for any thing

#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Dallas just put up 45 points in the season opener. Washington wont put up 45 all season :P

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Are you guys high? Washington needed overtime to beat Miami for gods sake. 1. Patriots 2. Chargers 3. Colts 4. Dallas 4. Bengals/Ravens"
  1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Chargers

4. Chicago (Their defense was excellent aginast San Diego, so they will shut down everyone in the NFC)

5. Lions (This may or may not be a fanboy answer you decide)

#9 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Dallas just put up 45 points in the season opener. Washington wont put up 45 all season :P"

wow i see somebody has jokes. dallas went aginst a sorry D-Fen team and there didn't do much too how can you let NY G score 35 their not good at all

#10 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"King of Kings says:
"Are you guys high? Washington needed overtime to beat Miami for gods sake. 1. Patriots 2. Chargers 3. Colts 4. Dallas 4. Bengals/Ravens"
  1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Chargers

4. Chicago (Their defense was excellent aginast San Diego, so they will shut down everyone in the NFC)

5. Lions (This may or may not be a fanboy answer you decide)"

Number 5 is a fan boy answer but a good one :P

Rex Grossmen will single handily destroy Chicago's season, that and the fact they got rid of Thomas Jones.

#11 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"King of Kings says:
  1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Chargers

5. Lions (This may or may not be a fanboy answer you decide)"

the loins still need a QB and a playmaker on D so i don't think they are going to be good this year

#12 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Valkaad says:
"King of Kings says:
1. Patriots 2. Colts 3. Chargers 4. Chicago (Their defense was excellent aginast San Diego, so they will shut down everyone in the NFC) 5. Lions (This may or may not be a fanboy answer you decide)"
Number 5 is a fan boy answer but a good one :P Rex Grossmen will single handily destroy Chicago's season, that and the fact they got rid of Thomas Jones."

Yeah, Grossman is so inconsistent he can either throw for 300 yards and 3td's or 50 yards and 4 picks. Dallas does look good for the NFC, but you can never count out Philly.

#13 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"King of Kings says:
"Dallas just put up 45 points in the season opener. Washington wont put up 45 all season :P"

wow i see somebody has jokes. dallas went aginst a sorry D-Fen team and there didn't do much too how can you let NY G score 35 their not good at all "

Thats a division rival, those games are always close, plus Burress is a stud.

#14 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"phage says:
"King of Kings says:

wow i see somebody has jokes. dallas went aginst a sorry D-Fen team and there didn't do much too how can you let NY G score 35 their not good at all "

Thats a division rival, those games are always close, plus Burress is a stud.

"

but E. manning is a bum and they don't have a running game no more and they lost one of there best pass rushers and the other pass rusher is to old. their DB are sorry

#15 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"King of Kings says:
"Valkaad says:
"King of Kings says:
1. Patriots 2. Colts 3. Chargers 4. Chicago (Their defense was excellent aginast San Diego, so they will shut down everyone in the NFC) 5. Lions (This may or may not be a fanboy answer you decide)"
Number 5 is a fan boy answer but a good one :P Rex Grossmen will single handily destroy Chicago's season, that and the fact they got rid of Thomas Jones."

Yeah, Grossman is so inconsistent he can either throw for 300 yards and 3td's or 50 yards and 4 picks. Dallas does look good for the NFC, but you can never count out Philly."

philly got rid of everybody good on that team they don't have any WRs no good DB and Dawkins is getting their D-Fen is old too they also got no LBs but Spikes an hes getting old

#16 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"King of Kings says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
Thats a division rival, those games are always close, plus Burress is a stud. "
but E. manning is a bum and they don't have a running game no more and they lost one of there best pass rushers and the other pass rusher is to old. their DB are sorry "

How can you say a guy that throws for 312 yards, 4 touchdown passes with only 1 interception and completes 68.3% of his passes is a bum?? Oh yeah you are right on one thing...he did all that WITHOUT a running game.

#17 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
but E. manning is a bum and they don't have a running game no more and they lost one of there best pass rushers and the other pass rusher is to old. their DB are sorry "

How can you say a guy that throws for 312 yards, 4 touchdown passes with only 1 interception and completes 68.3% of his passes is a bum?? Oh yeah you are right on one thing...he did all that WITHOUT a running game. "

i'm saying this if its a tight game and down to the wire and you are the leader of the O-Fen and you can't play and win the game because you have a lil sore arm then you are a bum to me and they only got one good WR, A.Toomer is old, they use S.Moss good, and manning throw to one person all game so there O- fen is sorry and the only reason they put up 35 points is because they went against a sorry D-Fen

#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Washington will finish under both the Cowboys and the Giants.

#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"phage says:
"Valkaad says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
How can you say a guy that throws for 312 yards, 4 touchdown passes with only 1 interception and completes 68.3% of his passes is a bum?? Oh yeah you are right on one thing...he did all that WITHOUT a running game. "
i'm saying this if its a tight game and down to the wire and you are the leader of the O-Fen and you can't play and win the game because you have a lil sore arm then you are a bum to me and they only got one good WR, A.Toomer is old, they use S.Moss good, and manning throw to one person all game so there O- fen is sorry and the only reason they put up 35 points is because they went against a sorry D-Fen "

First of all he did come back in the game and play injured. Second, you are saying they have no running game and only one good receiver but if you really think that then you HAVE to realize that with NO running game and ONE receiver Manning throwing 4 touchdown passes is even more impressive! How can you call him a bum? I am not a Giants fan I could care less about the Giants, but if manning is a bum who do you like? Who is your teams quarterback?"

Jason Campbell. The dude is badass.

#20 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"Valkaad says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
i'm saying this if its a tight game and down to the wire and you are the leader of the O-Fen and you can't play and win the game because you have a lil sore arm then you are a bum to me and they only got one good WR, A.Toomer is old, they use S.Moss good, and manning throw to one person all game so there O- fen is sorry and the only reason they put up 35 points is because they went against a sorry D-Fen "

First of all he did come back in the game and play injured. Second, you are saying they have no running game and only one good receiver but if you really think that then you HAVE to realize that with NO running game and ONE receiver Manning throwing 4 touchdown passes is even more impressive! How can you call him a bum? I am not a Giants fan I could care less about the Giants, but if manning is a bum who do you like? Who is your teams quarterback?

#21 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"phage says:
"Valkaad says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:

First of all he did come back in the game and play injured. Second, you are saying they have no running game and only one good receiver but if you really think that then you HAVE to realize that with NO running game and ONE receiver Manning throwing 4 touchdown passes is even more impressive! How can you call him a bum? I am not a Giants fan I could care less about the Giants, but if manning is a bum who do you like? Who is your teams quarterback?"

i like the WASHINGTON REDSKINS, and did you forget that 3 of those 4 TD came from Plaxico Burress there only good WR like i said.

#22 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong board. I believe you were looking for 'off-topic'

Seahawks, son.

#23 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Valkaad says:
"phage says:
"Valkaad says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
Jason Campbell. The dude is badass."

LMFAO!! Yeah, he's going to the pro bowl then next stop...Canton!!

#24 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"King of Kings says:
"Valkaad says:
"phage says:
"Valkaad says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
"phage says:
"King of Kings says:
Jason Campbell. The dude is badass."
LMFAO!! Yeah, he's going to the pro bowl then next stop...Canton!!"

My bad, Just realized Phage was the one who started the Redskins to the superbowl thread! I'm sure he would rather have Campbell than Manning hahahah.

#25 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

"Wrong board. I believe you were looking for 'off-topic'Seahawks, son."

they are the most underrated team in the NFL

#26 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....whew...man, thanks for my best laugh of the day.The Redskins are coming in LAST in the NFC East...as they always do...horrid team, they barely beat another HORRID team in Miami yesterday. One game and you guys are SUPER BOWL bound?...hahahahaRedskin fans make me laugh, but not as much as their team does....:)"

whos your team????

#27 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....whew...man, thanks for my best laugh of the day.

The Redskins are coming in LAST in the NFC East...as they always do...horrid team, they barely beat another HORRID team in Miami yesterday. One game and you guys are SUPER BOWL bound?...hahahaha

Redskin fans make me laugh, but not as much as their team does....:)

#28 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

redskins all the way

#29 Posted by JT (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Redskins suck.

#30 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"Redskins suck."

who do you like??

#31 Posted by Chameleone (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"Warlock360 says:
"King of Kings says:

i want ELWAY BACK!!!"

and WHAT R U talking about Dallas is overrated there not that good. and the bengals D-Fen

is sorry... and the ravens is to old for any thing"

wow a redskins fan making fun of the cowboys...that's original lol

#32 Posted by JT (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagles, Falcons.

#33 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"Eagles, Falcons."

how can you like two bum @$$ teams and talk trash to me. can you say bye bye Vick?? and bye bye Trotter???

#34 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"Eagles, Falcons."

They BOTH...suck!

#35 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"phage says:
"Warlock360 says:
"King of Kings says:

i want ELWAY BACK!!!"

is sorry... and the ravens is to old for any thing"

wow a redskins fan making fun of the cowboys...that's original lol"

of course dallas is sorry

#36 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"chameleone says:
"phage says:
"Warlock360 says:
"King of Kings says:
i want ELWAY BACK!!!"
well you know you always can't get want you wont and WHAT R U talking about Dallas is overrated there not that good. and the bengals D-Fen is sorry... and the ravens is to old for any thing"
wow a redskins fan making fun of the cowboys...that's original lol"
of course dallas is sorry "

I'm not a dallas fan or a redskins fan, but if you think the redskins have a prayer against Dallas this year then you need to put down the crack!

#37 Posted by JT (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Dallas and Redskins suck.

#38 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"Dallas and Redskins suck."

Brilliant.

#39 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (257 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"The Iron Cavalier says:
"Wrong board. I believe you were looking for 'off-topic'Seahawks, son."

they are the most underrated team in the NFL"

mad definitely. Superbowl 05 was ours. Refs called it mad sketchy. Unfortunately, Shawn Alexander's (sp?) career is basically over. We're getting some pretty decent rookies though, we'll see how it goes.

#40 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (257 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"Eagles, Falcons."

Vick can go stage dogfights in Mephisto's Demension son.

#41 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"Eagles, Falcons."

Daaaaaamn, sucks to be you.

#42 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

oooohhh baseball right? i think the yankees are going to win! ;)

#43 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"oooohhh baseball right? i think the yankees are going to win! ;)"

Funny :P

#44 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you very much.

curtsies

#45 Posted by zero edge (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

what a homer pick.

#46 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know San Diego is taking it all this year.

#47 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Patriots and the Saints for me

#48 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Patriots and the Saints for me"

Did you see the Saints week 1? There over hyped. I'm jumping off that band wagon :P

#49 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Space Phantom v6.1 says:
Did you see the Saints week 1? There over hyped. I'm jumping off that band wagon :P"

Ive always liked them,there first game was so sh!!ty though.but hey its Patriot season once again

#50 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"King of Kings says:
"Space Phantom v6.1 says:
Did you see the Saints week 1? There over hyped. I'm jumping off that band wagon :P"

Ive always liked them,there first game was so sh!!ty though.but hey its Patriot season once again"

You may be right. The AFC is stacked but the Pats are the only ones who really made any moves forward with the Randy Moss deal.