Was The Rock's return to the WWE just a big waste of time?

• 56 results
Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Jayso4201
@ssejllenrad:

Yeah I only wish Hogan was dead (JK) (not really). I couldn't stand Hogan as a kid. Flair to me was God, him and Steamboat were the way wrestling should have gone, instead it went the way of Hogan and the "bodies" (Ultimate Warrior cough ,cough) all of the sudden you didn't have to know how to wrestle to be a wrestler.  I did however enjoy HBK's (my other fav) Hall of Fame send-off, although as much as he  gave and did for that company I think it should have been bigger.  Look at Ric's and he was only with the company fo like 7 years total, and then he turned around after saying he wouldn't wrestle anymore and signed on with TNA. The business just ain't what it used to be, and its sad.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By lagoon_boy
Since it turned PG 13, it went down hill from there.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By goldenshot80
Yes. A big waste
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By TheCerealKillz
The Worst part about Wrestlemania was that Undertaker and Triple H's match was put before Snooki...................................................................... 

SNOOKI. Also, it was hopeless that they thought the Miz/Cena bout was gonna be better....
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn: This is why I go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch PPV events. It's free. "
O_O. 

Remind me about that :D
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Static Shock
@TheCerealKillz: Didn't know PPV there was free? LOL. I go there to watch all PPV events. Buffalo Wild Wings pays $60-70 on PPV for one night. But, they make all that money back and loads more from the people there when they order food and drinks. Based on this, why would anyone order PPV out of their pocket? :) 

Hooters and a great deal of other sports bars do the same thing, as well.