#1 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Before anyone calls me out on this, yes Escobar was a brutal, ruthless cocaine trafficker with a body count of.... I don't trust American stats...but he donated to needy children and families....rebuilt

areas of certain interest...and would have been a badass president of Colombia...but hey America ruins everything for everyone.

#2 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman: He also used car bombs that killed not only the targets but killed and/or wound innocent people as well. So yes he was truly a criminal and got what he deserved. But that's just my opinion.

#3 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@Harryman: He also used car bombs that killed not only the targets but killed and/or wound innocent people as well. So yes he was truly a criminal and got what he deserved. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah..but you people put money into the corporations who do MUCH worse...you realize that Google supplies Pedophila gangs, Chinese Mafias, Yakuza, Italian thug rings, in addition Microsoft's been planning to blow up NYC....Samsung is planning on killing Sony CEO whoever it is...

and I can't post the s-it they rest they do, to horrific...

#4 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman: If you say so. LOL.

#5 Posted by joewell (6259 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman: where did you here this

#6 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@Harryman: If you say so. LOL.

I support Chinese Mafia..@joewell said:

@Harryman: where did you here this

Its everywhere dude..

#7 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

Before anyone calls me out on this, yes Escobar was a brutal, ruthless cocaine trafficker with a body count of.... I don't trust American stats...but he donated to needy children and families....rebuilt

areas of certain interest...and would have been a badass president of Colombia...but hey America ruins everything for everyone.

Yep he was.

Its like when people try to make Che Guevara out to be a hero. You almost want to consider it but then you're like nahh.

#8 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Harryman said:

Yep he was.

Its like when people try to make Che Guevara out to be a hero. You almost want to consider it but then you're like nahh.

HAHAHAH..Apple alone does worst shit..

#9 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4613 posts) - - Show Bio
**** him, He did that so they wouldn't rat him out. He didn't care. (+)
#10 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

There have been plenty of criminals (and still are), who give to charities, etc. In order to try and win the public over, they're still criminals.

#11 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Harryman said:

Yep he was.

HAHAHAH..Apple alone does worst sh*t..

I agree. Very much so in fact. However Escobar was still a criminal. He was no doubt a murderer and a coke fiend.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (18798 posts) - - Show Bio

Duh. The guy was a murderer and a Drug Kingpin. 

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio

Oi.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah he was a criminal... 
#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32857 posts) - - Show Bio

short answer: yes

long answer: yes he was

#16 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

He wasn't a guerilla fighter who stood against the exploitation of his people. Never followed a revolution. He was a typical capitalist who never saw a problem in dropping blood to get the papers. So he was criminal.

#17 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

A criminal is a person who breaks the law.

He broke the law.

Therefore he was a criminal.