#1 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a true story! Today in class I remembered back to 3rd grade for some reason. And there was one thing that stuck out to me. I remember around the beginning of the year I had a teacher that seemed normal, but one day during snack I heard her yell "DID YOU SEE THAT?!" at the time I didn't give a f*&% only caring about my snack. Then she said to one of my classmates "do it again do it!" "He just stretched his tongue all the way across the room and touched the door!", is what she said to the assistant teacher. I think they had to force her out because by that point there were 3 or 4 other adults in the room. The boy seemed in shock. From that day on we had a new teacher and even to this very day I wonder what happened to her. That is just a little story of mine I felt like sharing though. :P

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

She was probably high off of some hallucinogen.

#3 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Yeah, that sounds more like someoen who's high than a crazy person

#4 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom said:

@_slim_ said:

This.

People see/believe crazy stuff when they're high, being a lunatic is usually much more pervasive than a single incident, it usually colors how they act throughout their lives, sometimes worsening over time depending on certain conditions (nutrition, stress, lifestyle, etc.)

Though I'd be scared to death if that happened to me in the 3rd grade lol. I'd be creeped out.

#5 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

Either that or your classmate from back then is an alien in disguise.

#6 Posted by whitepowerniqqa (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom said:

@_slim_ said:

#7 Posted by _slim_ (13028 posts) - - Show Bio
@whitepowerniqqa: Your username... it's fckin great. lol
#8 Posted by whitepowerniqqa (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_: lol I figured it'd be funny.

#9 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@JLDoom said:

@_slim_ said:

This.

People see/believe crazy stuff when they're high, being a lunatic is usually much more pervasive than a single incident, it usually colors how they act throughout their lives, sometimes worsening over time depending on certain conditions (nutrition, stress, lifestyle, etc.)

Though I'd be scared to death if that happened to me in the 3rd grade lol. I'd be creeped out.

@slacker the hacker: Rest of the year I thought he was an alien and she was trying to save of us all.

#10 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

There is always the chance the woman was suffering from some form of mental illness, which would be quite sad.

#11 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@minigunman123 said:

@JLDoom said:

@_slim_ said:

This.

@slacker the hacker: Rest of the year I thought he was an alien and she was trying to save of us all.

That's probably the truth.

#12 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@PlasticBag said:

@minigunman123 said:

@JLDoom said:

@_slim_ said:

This.

That's probably the truth.

Rofl, that's mean XD

Everyone knows aliens just want to be loved by us! ;-;

#13 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Stop lying. We all know they want some booty.

#14 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo: Like what? She was our teacher for 3-4 months. Then just says that out of the blue one day.

#15 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@BumpyBoo: Like what? She was our teacher for 3-4 months. Then just says that out of the blue one day.

She may have had a breakdown. It happened to someone close to me, and they hallucinated too. Stress can bring it on, I mean, we cannot know what her personal life was like. But I didn't want to just assume it was drugs is all.

#16 Posted by slacker the hacker (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

@PlasticBag said:

She may have had a breakdown. It happened to someone close to me, and they hallucinated too. Stress can bring it on, I mean, we cannot know what her personal life was like. But I didn't want to just assume it was drugs is all.

She was the savior of the planet.

#17 Posted by McKlayn (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

THE KID WAS A FREAKING MUTANT!! OMG you went to school with toad!!

#18 Posted by King Saturn (222825 posts) - - Show Bio
she was probably on mushrooms...
#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

There is always the chance the woman was suffering from some form of mental illness, which would be quite sad.

True.

@McKlayn said:

THE KID WAS A FREAKING MUTANT!! OMG you went to school with toad!!

LOL

#20 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

she was probably on mushrooms...

Nom nom nom I see black jesus.....and his hair is lava

#21 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

That was Toad. He's a mutant.

#22 Edited by Strider92 (15268 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the teacher was hallucinating or crazy. The kid was really an alien and the adults who came in to get her were MIB agents. They flashed her with their neurolizers then let her go back into the world!