• 56 results
#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

Just things I've noticed:

• Comes from a pit in the Middle-East
  • He says ''the next error of Western-Civillization'' - The eastern terrorists hate and spit at the west
  • He despised America, look at how he spat in their faces at the football stadium
  • He wanted to blow Gotham up AND himself in a suicide bomb attempt, similar to suicide bombers

Was it possible that Bane was a radical-Muslim terrorist from the Middle-East? He came from the eastern world, wanting to destroy the western one.

#2 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he was with the League of Shadows.

#3 Edited by Xwraith (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34369 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG

#5 Posted by HumanRocket (8937 posts) - - Show Bio

No. He along with Thalia wanted to finish the work that their father had started which was to destroy Chicago...i mean Gothom.

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19567 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

I got nothing.

#8 Posted by AssertingValor (5412 posts) - - Show Bio

It clearly stated that he was with the LOS in the movie. He was ex- communicated from the LOS but was working with them to help Talia finish her fathers work from the first movie

#9 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (45160 posts) - - Show Bio

Derp!

#11 Posted by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

I meant based on Al Queda, because Al Queda is far closer to the LOS than the League of Assassins. I see Middle-Eastern terrorist similarities.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34369 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: I see nothing that's unique to Islamic terrorists

#13 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never facepalmed so hard in my life.

#14 Posted by Darling_Luna (4383 posts) - - Show Bio

He was a muppet.

#15 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

It clearly stated that he was with the LOS in the movie. He was ex- communicated from the LOS but was working with them to help Talia finish her fathers work from the first movie

am i the only one creeped out bane fell in love with her ? i mean she was a child at the time right?

#16 Posted by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: There's nothing unique, but his methods reflect theirs.

• He clearly shows that he hates the Western civilization
  • He uses suicide-bombing tactics
  • He was quoted to have said ''the next error of western civilization'' - not the next error of Gotham, but the whole westernized civilization
  • He came from a pit in the Middle-East, where terrorism is around

I think Nolan took some aspects of Middle-Eastern terrorism (often seen by radical muslims) and applied them to Bane. It's why there's a distinct difference between Ra's Al Ghul and Bane.

#17 Edited by consolemaster001 (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

This made my day.

#18 Edited by Farkam (5012 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh it's this guy again...

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34369 posts) - - Show Bio

• He was quoted to have said ''the next error of western civilization'' - not the next error of Gotham, but the whole westernized civilization

I think Nolan took some aspects of Middle-Eastern terrorism (often seen by radical muslims) and applied them to Bane. It's why there's a distinct difference between Ra's Al Ghul and Bane.

I see no difference here between Ras and Bane also when was it stated that the pit was in the middle east?

#20 Posted by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

I see no difference here between Ras and Bane also when was it stated that the pit was in the middle east?

But there was more emphasis of terrorism in TDK/TDKR, as seen with Bane rather than Ra's. I don't think alot of people here get what I'm saying, there are distinct similarities between Bane and Islamic-terrorists. His hate for Western civilization, suicide bombing tactics, etc. Ra's was not willing to kill himself either, he was going to destroy Gotham and move on.

#22 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34369 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

But there was more emphasis of terrorism in TDK/TDKR, as seen with Bane rather than Ra's. I don't think alot of people here get what I'm saying, there are distinct similarities between Bane and Islamic-terrorists. His hate for Western civilization, suicide bombing tactics, etc. Ra's was not willing to kill himself either, he was going to destroy Gotham and move on.

Suicide bombs are not an Islmaic thing

#24 Posted by Jeepeh (4242 posts) - - Show Bio

It probably isn't, but I have an urge to shout, ''RACISM!!!"

#25 Posted by RogueShadow (11613 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

They are Don't forget Islam is the sole pillar of all that is evil, like brown people.

The are even responsible for the even the browner people than the aforementioned brown people.

George Bush told me.

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (45160 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

They are Don't forget Islam is the sole pillar of all that is evil, like brown people.

The are even responsible for the even the browner people than the aforementioned brown people.

George Bush told me.

#27 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

No, I'm racist. OP's just misinformed.

#28 Edited by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

How so? My family are Islamic themselves, just for your knowledge.

#30 Posted by ganon15 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

George Bush told me.

#31 Posted by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

Terrorism isn't an Islamic thing, it's found within all religions and even outside religions, but suicide bombing has become increasingly an Islamic radical trait. I was just relating it to Bane's methods/Middle-East.

FOX News IMO, causes Islamophobia.

#32 Posted by Jeepeh (4242 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

Terrorism isn't an Islamic thing, it's found within all religions and even outside religions, but suicide bombing has become increasingly an Islamic radical trait. I was just relating it to Bane's methods/Middle-East.

It also causes cancer. ;-)

#33 Edited by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@comicdude23 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@comicdude23 said:

It also causes cancer. ;-)

LOL.

I can't stand FOX New's Right-Wing propaganda.

#34 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18625 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3590 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18625 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Nolan did deal with post 9/11 and the bush administration with his Batman, so its not really a stretch.

#38 Posted by AssertingValor (5412 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: that I am not sure about, I believe Nolan went his own way regarding any relationship between Bane and Talia

#39 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea sure why not.

#40 Posted by Edamame (28394 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#41 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no man thats the league of assassins. That would be like is Mandarin was Osama in IM#3. Not all terrorism is from Al Queda. Just what the media has programed in your brain.

#42 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Because only Al Qaeda have suicide bombers.

#43 Posted by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23492 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot one thing... The League of Shadows had ninjas.

#45 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot one thing... The League of Shadows had ninjas.

So does the Al Qaeda... :D

#47 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23492 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

No he has his own mercenary.. group..

So bane has been following orders from Bin Laden?

#49 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

No he has his own mercenary.. group..

So bane has been following orders from Bin Laden?

Bin Laden who is in realty a British junky actor.... Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn.....

#50 Posted by Chibi_cute (4594 posts) - - Show Bio