The Sopranos 9%
Breaking Bad 31%
Mad Men 3%
Game of Thrones 34%
Walking Dead 16%
The Wire 6%

Which One Is Better?

#1 Posted by _slim_ (14275 posts) - - Show Bio

It's between The Wire and Sopranos for me.

#2 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is Boardwalk Empire?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

It's between The Wire and Sopranos for me.

what one did you vote for?

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad.

Have yet to watch all of Sopranos or The Wire, so it's possible that could one day change. But seriously, Breaking Bad is damn good.

Staff
#5 Edited by _slim_ (14275 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is Boardwalk Empire?

it's good but not that good

#7 Edited by Deadite (25399 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Game of Thrones in the end. Not an easy choice.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez, no love for Mad Men.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (26102 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad gets my vote, good from beginning to end, none of the other shows can say that.

#10 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent seen any of those. :( *goes back under her rock*

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't watch any of those. Where is none of the above.

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio

@manchine: it's the back arrow at the top of your screen

#14 Posted by The Stegman (26102 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Eh, Mad Men is kinda boring, just a bunch of ad guys sitting around smoking cigarettes and having affairs.

#15 Edited by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous you could of at least put the arrow on here. Oh I see you only want those that think like you. GOT IT....

SHould of named it war of the LIMITED tv shows. =)

#16 Edited by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of that list? I'd say Breaking Bad has the best quality, but I prefer The Walking Dead.

Generally, I'd add Arrow and Supernatural above them both.

#17 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys Arrow is nowhere near as critically acclaimed as the other shows on the list

#18 Posted by RogueShadow (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead doesn't deserve to be here in my opinion, as much as I love it, the rest are genuinely pieces of art.

I'm going to need some time to decide between BB, The Sopranos & GOT.

#19 Edited by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sopranos

#20 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead

#21 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad is GOAT. It hooked millions of viewers with a 52 year old, half-naked man.

Game of Thrones needs lots of gore and nudity.

You be the judge.

#22 Posted by scorpion2501 (7439 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad is GOAT. It hooked millions of viewers with a 52 year old, half-naked man.

You be the judge.

This post. It burns!

#23 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Breaking Bad.

Have yet to watch all of Sopranos or The Wire, so it's possible that could one day change. But seriously, Breaking Bad is damn good.

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

You be the judge.

This post. It burns!

Of the truth.

#25 Posted by Delphic (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not on here, but I've really been enjoying "Once Upon A Time". I just started on the second season. Anyone else like that show?

#26 Edited by scorpion2501 (7439 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpion2501 said:

You be the judge.

This post. It burns!

Of the truth.

Of opinions. You just represented it the way BB looks more attractive. Look at this:

Game of thrones is far more than what you stated. The political aspect of the show is great, there is no obvious protagonist in Game of thrones. That makes it very suspenseful as every character can die, the little mind games that are played between the characters are also very suspenseful and intelligent, Romance sub plots are there for an interesting turn of events, Battles at big scale rage across the world of Westeros, Fantasy and mysterie elements rule in the world, It's filled with lore for an interesting background, There is Magic. But it fits in with the mysterie as it is only subtle. <==== See what I did there?

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpion2501 said:

You be the judge.

This post. It burns!

Of the truth.

Of opinions. You just represented it the way BB looks more attractive. Look at this:

Game of thrones is far more than what you stated. The political aspect of the show is great, there is no obvious protagonist in Game of thrones. That makes it very suspenseful as every character can die, the little mind games that are played between the characters are also very suspenseful and intelligent, Romance sub plots are there for an interesting turn of events, Battles at big scale rage across the world of Westeros, Fantasy and mysterie elements rule in the world, It's filled with lore for an interesting background, There is Magic. But it fits in with the mysterie as it is only subtle. <==== See what I did there?

No obvious protagonist in Game of Thrones? Breaking Bad is pretty much that times ten.

Suspenseful as every character can die? Every death...I mean every single death in Breaking Bad means something.

Breaking Bad has so many sub-plots, genius writing, foreshadowing, and excellent cinematography it's not even funny.

I'm sorry but Walter White alone is a greater character than anything Game of Thrones will ever dish out. Even my friend who is a die-hard fan of Game of Thrones is only in Season 2 of Breaking Bad and knows AMC's show is superior.

Subtlety is also something Breaking Bad wins over Game of Thrones.

There's a reason Breaking Bad has broken records.

Also, this:

#28 Edited by scorpion2501 (7439 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpion2501 said:

@scorpion2501 said:

You be the judge.

This post. It burns!

Of the truth.

No obvious protagonist in Game of Thrones? Breaking Bad is pretty much that times ten.

Suspenseful as every character can die? Every death...I mean every single death in Breaking Bad means something.

Breaking Bad has so many sub-plots, genius writing, foreshadowing, and excellent cinematography it's not even funny.

I'm sorry but Walter White alone is a greater character than anything Game of Thrones will ever dish out. Even my friend who is a die-hard fan of Game of Thrones is only in Season 2 of Breaking Bad and knows AMC's show is superior.

Also, this:

You didn't get the point I was trying to make. I was over exaggerating with the text I wrote. Just like you did when you wrote:

"Breaking Bad is GOAT. It hooked millions of viewers with a 52 year old, half-naked man.

You be the judge."

Just to let you see how an over exaggerated text comes across.

As for BB, there is an obvious main character: Walter white. He has his flaws and everything, but he is obviously the protagonist. There is absolutely no protagonist in GOT. So I don't get why you stated that BB doesn't have a protagonist.

I can agree with most of the other points you made though.

#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpion2501 said:

@scorpion2501 said:

You be the judge.

This post. It burns!

Of the truth.

Also, this:

You didn't get the point I was trying to make. I was over exaggerating with the text I wrote. Just like you did when you wrote:

"Breaking Bad is GOAT. It hooked millions of viewers with a 52 year old, half-naked man.

You be the judge."

Just to let you see how an over exaggerated text comes across.

As for BB, there is an obvious main character: Walter white. He has his flaws and everything, but he is obviously the protagonist. There is absolutely no protagonist in GOT. So I don't get why you stated that BB doesn't have a protagonist.

I can agree with most of the other points you made though.

After Season 2, Walt was not the protagonist. He was merely the main character.

And I didn't mean to bash on GoT. It's a great show. I'm just expressing my opinion.

#30 Posted by Rouflex (20656 posts) - - Show Bio

The only Tv Serie i'm actually watching is Game of thrones so here goes your answer.

#31 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of that list? I'd say Breaking Bad has the best quality, but I prefer The Walking Dead.

WAT.

Staff
#32 Posted by The_Tree (7989 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Protagonist is simply another word for 'main character', you don't necessarily have to be good to be one.

#33 Edited by buttersdaman000 (10580 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Breaking Bad.

#34 Edited by sabracadabra (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

I havent seen any of those. :( *goes back under her rock*

You're not the only one lol.

#35 Edited by Deadite (25399 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

@deranged_midget said:

WAT.

It's Jumanji.

#36 Edited by Rouflex (20656 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by TDK_1997 (15122 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have to watch Breaking Bad because I have seen it only to the first season,so for now for me it's The Walking Dead.

#38 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@deranged_midget said:

WAT.

I LIKE THEM BETTER OK!

GOSH!

SO JUDGEMENTAL!

#39 Posted by The Stegman (26102 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@deranged_midget said:

WAT.

I LIKE THEM BETTER OK!

GOSH!

SO JUDGEMENTAL!

Arrow I kinda sorta understand..but Supernatural has been going downhill for at least 3 seasons now, I wouldn't put either of them above Breaking Bad..then again, that's just my humble (but probably true) opinion.

#40 Edited by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow I kinda sorta understand..but Supernatural has been going downhill for at least 3 seasons now, I wouldn't put either of them above Breaking Bad..then again, that's just my humble (but probably true) opinion.

The seventh season, aside from the lackluster villains, was probably on par with season six and the eighth was arguably the best season aside from the fifth in my opinion. I find it to hold up greatly due to the brilliant lore and the vast array of connections they make through the universe. Not to mention the acting, at least between the leads, is SEVERELY underrated.

#41 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12632 posts) - - Show Bio

IMP, IMP IMP, IMP IMP....

#42 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (12094 posts) - - Show Bio

I am the one who votes