#151 Posted by BumpyBoo (10476 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Posted by SC (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

I give all my votes to Tedward. He makes the other candidates look like out of touch, hypocritical, sleazy, bigoted, blowhards, who wouldn't know fairness or ethics from the back of the trashcan they just licked for bacon grease... well some of them are wild animals so I guess that sort of makes sense. Anyway the main point is if Tedward is a friend of Bumpyboo then I trust him the most, unless the other candidates get signed documents also showing that they are friends of Bumpyboo then I will have no choice but to vote for Tedward.

#153 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

I give all my votes to Tedward. He makes the other candidates look like out of touch, hypocritical, sleazy, bigoted, blowhards, who wouldn't know fairness or ethics from the back of the trashcan they just licked for bacon grease...

You say these things like they're bad.

#154 Posted by SC (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite said:

@sc said:

He makes the other candidates look like out of touch, hypocritical, sleazy, bigoted, blowhards, who wouldn't know fairness or ethics from the back of the trashcan they just licked for bacon grease...

You say these things like they're bad.

Thats a fair point, but this isn't an election for a funny television lawyer, doctor or criminal father, nor is this to do with my favorite superhero characters, nor is this a dating show where I am looking for a date, in which these qualities would be great for all three of those roles, especially the bacon grease part. This is for public office! This man... erm bear, wolf, etc will have their furry paw on the red button. This animal might be on our future money. We must stay vigilante, we must elect for greatness, for glory, we must VOTE FOR TEDWARD! He is the star that burns brighter than a trillion billion exploding suns (no hyperbole so cover eyes) and he makes it rain success harder than the hardest rain drop dropping. Uhm...

If there is one candidate here that could pick up Mjolnir... it would be Tedward and he would pick it up with his left foot and hop on one foot, with his paw on his hip shaking his head like in ain't no thang. Impressive in more ways than one. The people need Tedward even if not all of us are willing to admit it. If it weren't for Tedward I would still be in a cave drawing deer on a wall, but now i draw deers on deers at the zoo. Tedward believed in me and now I believe in Tedward. Believe in Justice, BELIEVE IN TEDWARD!

#155 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Goodness, justice, and hope?

NOPE.

#156 Posted by SC (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: Uh isn't that the guy that goes on to become Galvatron? I dunno man, I prefer my elected officials to have an actual backbone... robots in disguise? Yeah Tedward doesn't need no disguises man, he is the real deal, have Magneto going down faster than Rotten Tomatoes Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen score... wut wut! How we do, how we do!

#157 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

@decoyelite: Uh isn't that the guy that goes on to become Galvatron? I dunno man, I prefer my elected officials to have an actual backbone... robots in disguise? Yeah Tedward doesn't need no disguises man, he is the real deal, have Magneto going down faster than Rotten Tomatoes Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen score... wut wut! How we do, how we do!

Megatron beat the Autobots and he'll beat Tedward just as easily!

#158 Posted by SC (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: The autobots are just a bunch of cars and junk man. They ain't got no nothing. The autobots are gas guzzling corporate puppets and the toys of oil tycoons with money and oil dripping from their noses. Any hippy with a recyclable green environment friendly shopping bag could beat the autobots in this day and age. Megatron is just another brick in the wall for Tedward to smash down with his hammer of peace and kindness. Plus yeah I do realize the irony of Tedward calling his war hammer peace and kindness but uhm... >_>

#159 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Tedward can barely stand up to a single llama, he doesn't have the spine to be president. Heck, he doesn't have a spine at all!

#160 Posted by BumpyBoo (10476 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Thank you! An opinion from someone who actually knows this bear and isn't just attempting to slander him to make themselves look better. Ted would hit back, but that would mean stooping to their level. His policies speak for themselves.

#161 Edited by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

That's it, this s#@t be getting real!

Bring it.

#162 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Our propaganda machine > your propaganda machine.

#163 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: your bear penis>our bear penis

Jokes on you robots don't even have genitals!

#165 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

I hereby decree that a teddy bear running for president is illegal.

On the basis that they have no human skin.

#166 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

I hereby decree that a teddy bear running for president is illegal.

On the basis that they have no human skin.

What if they're made of human skin?

#167 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: Course they do, look at Bumblebee? He's a MASSIVE penis!

#168 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

@decoyelite: Course they do, look at Bumblebee? He's a MASSIVE penis!

The only d*** in Transformers is Starscream and it's gonna stay that way.

#169 Posted by BumpyBoo (10476 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by BumpyBoo (10476 posts) - - Show Bio

Governor Button Girl is backing Tedward for presidency. :)

Not sure how I missed this but gotta say, that is adorable ^__^

#171 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3773 posts) - - Show Bio
#172 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#173 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I am crying from laughter

This thread = Win. Just like Tedward after he wins this election.

That "A" don't stand for France. 'MURICA!

#175 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18631 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

Galvatron and Megatron are separate people,I mean robots, aliens...robotic organisms.

Megatron does have a backbone. Hell its not even a backbone, when its made of metal that is like nothing this planet has ever seen.

The Decepticons have so much technology and knowledge and they would share that with humanity. They would mend the world with such technology and knowledge. Things humans can only dream of. But if you vote for Megatron those dreams become a reality.

#176 Posted by JetiiMitra (8811 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolwuttho

#177 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
@sc said:

I give all my votes to Tedward. He makes the other candidates look like out of touch, hypocritical, sleazy, bigoted, blowhards, who wouldn't know fairness or ethics from the back of the trashcan they just licked for bacon grease... well some of them are wild animals so I guess that sort of makes sense. Anyway the main point is if Tedward is a friend of Bumpyboo then I trust him the most, unless the other candidates get signed documents also showing that they are friends of Bumpyboo then I will have no choice but to vote for Tedward.

How many votes can you give?

MOD tyranny I say! LOLZ

#178 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#179 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

OFFICIAL NOTICE:

The Optimus Movement will be joining the Decepticon Coalition and will have Megatron as our standard bearer.

Signed:

#180 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: do you have evidence that Prime actually signed that?

#181 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#182 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking News:

TEDWARD HARASSING THE POWER-PUFF GIRLS

#184 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Why is everyone photoshopping these photos? Even a looney could tell!

#185 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

All Hail Megatron!

#186 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Darned Fremch, can't you see that Teddy is the cutest president in the history of the US?

#188 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

By voting for Megatron you willl benefit from a strong system of national security and a cleasing of the corruption in all law enforcement and secret services thanks to such valuable advisors like Joint Chief of Staff Soundwave:

#189 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

None of you are true Americans. Where is the Freedom we fight for? Where is @lady_liberty?

#190 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

None of you are true Americans. Where is the Freedom we fight for? Where is @lady_liberty?

What we need is a strong no nonsense leader, not a lecherous bleeding heart bear.

All Hail Megatron!

#191 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18631 posts) - - Show Bio
#192 Posted by judasnixon (6998 posts) - - Show Bio

Larry Llama just picked his VP.............

#193 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

Tedward most certainly has my vote! Out of curiosity where is he running exactly? Because Bumpy is Welsh, and they have a different type of government structure with out a president but a minister instead and I think the Queen genuinely has something to do with it, because the welsh are weird and for some reason obey the real housewife of Buckingham Palace.

#194 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
No one shall Invade our air space ever again

#195 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

With Megatron we can have the city of the future!

#196 Posted by camera_guy (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Hail Megatron!

Tedward's policy against terrorism is gay

#197 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

#198 Posted by JediXMan (31260 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator Online
#199 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahah, I just saw this.

#200 Posted by TommytheHitman (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

...wtf?!