Posted by StMichalofWilson (3858 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a brief video about this cool and crazy guy...

He's also voiced(of course) Nathan Drake from the Uncharted Series, Desmond from the Assassin's Creed series, and Superman in Young Justice

Still, this character that he's voiced is my favorite

:Peace

#1 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw yeah! So digging this blog! =D

#2 Posted by Inverno (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot he also is Tobi/Obito/Madara Uchiha/f*** who that guy is in Naruto and the Penguin in Batman: Arkham City. I heard he is a genuine nice guy in person. He even wrote a book about the creation of Uncharted: Drake's Deception due to the fact that he felt that the developers themselves deserved more recognition than him and that he felt somewhat guilty about how little he knew of the actual process of making a game.

#3 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

You forgot he also is Tobi/Obito/Madara Uchiha/f*** who that guy is in Naruto

Lol! That's who he also is? Didn't even know that. I used to read and watch Naruto. He also appeared on my soap opera General Hospital a decade ago I believe.

#4 Posted by Inverno (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Lol! That's who he also is? Didn't even know that. I used to read and watch Naruto. He also appeared on my soap opera General Hospital a decade ago I believe.

Actually he is supposed to voice his "Madara" persona, while Vic Mignogna voices "Obito" and Michael Yurchak voices "Tobi". Its complicated :P

#5 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Samimista said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Actually he is supposed to voice his "Madara" persona, while Vic Mignogna voices "Obito" and Michael Yurchak voices "Tobi". Its complicated :P

Lol! I couldn't keep up with all that. The author of the manga confirmed awhile back through the chapters the obvious about Tobi though.

That he's Obito. No surprise there though.
#6 Posted by Inverno (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Goddammit Kishimoto *shakes fist in the air*

#7 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Lol! I didn't read the issue it was officially confirmed in but heard about it. I was like, "Really? Like we couldn't figure that out." Nolan North is awesome though. I need to see what else he's been in.

#8 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

The three personality cores in portal 2 as well

#9 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio

He voices Black Mask in Arkham city,and Smokescreen in TF Prime.He seems to be a very diverse voice actor.