Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Watching AMC Movie talk from yesterday apparently there are rumors that Vision is actually going to be Jarvis in the movies. Given Paul Bettany is voicing both it seems to make sense.

So...how do you feel about it? Frankly, much like Pym getting no credit for Ultron, it irks me if its true. I realize Iron Man is the center of their universe, but I think its a bit of a slap in the face to these other characters that they can't stand on their own legs. And I don't overly care about Pym or Vision (I find the later pretty cool but nothing much else).

Thoughts?

Here's a small picture of him btw.

No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stark is really really really charming I guess

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

I'm sure the character himself will be fine since its mostly CGI and Bettany is awesome (one of my favorite actors ever)...just find it annoying.

Next thing you know Tony is going to assemble the Infinity Gauntlet. -.-

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

This has been rumored for quite some time, and it still irritates me. More so than the Tony / Pym thing, actually.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Yeah, I do find how they're trying to make everything revolve around Iron Man feels a bit forced. I like Iron Man and think he's a great character, I can also respect him as a corner stone character of the MCU, but you can expect to build a universe if you have everything revolve around just one character.

On a side note, I'm really digging Quicksilver's look in this movie. I've never really cared for him in the comics, so I'm looking forward to what Marvel does with him.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@russellmania77 said:

I'm sure the character himself will be fine since its mostly CGI and Bettany is awesome (one of my favorite actors ever)...just find it annoying.

He'll replace Reed.

No Caption Provided

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 said:

*End credits scene of Guardians of the Galaxy* Thanos want's the infinity Gauntlet. A weapon assembled by a man named Tony Stark...

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

@russellmania77 said:

*End credits scene of Guardians of the Galaxy* Thanos want's the infinity Gauntlet. A weapon assembled by a man named Tony Stark...

Yeah, honestly all hints suggest this direction. Is easy to assume that Stark creates Ultron and his minions to have some weapon against future invaders, and possibly will try to create an all powerful weapon (kinda reminiscent of what the Illuminati do).

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@russellmania77 said:

lol right?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cool.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard that the movie begins with them fighting Vision and beating him, then celebrating in Stark tower. Tony realizes that he can't be iron man all of the time, because the world needs tony stark too, so he creates ultron bots, to serve as iron man, but they see the world in black and whitee, which leads to trouble. When everyone turns against him he views them all as threats, so he tries to execute them.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard that the movie begins with them fighting Vision and beating him, then celebrating in Stark tower. Tony realizes that he can't be iron man all of the time, because the world needs tony stark too, so he creates ultron bots, to serve as iron man, but they see the world in black and whitee, which leads to trouble. When everyone turns against him he views them all as threats, so he tries to execute them.

They see they as literal black and white? Or metaphorical

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

I had just assumed this to be the case.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd:

@captainbatman said:

They see they as literal black and white? Or metaphorical

metaphorical as they see that you're either a criminal and need to be killed or you're not and you're safe

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I like the fact that Pym is not the one developing Ultron, because so far in this universe A. no one knows who hank pym is, he needs his own movie (which he is getting) first B. So far in this continuity Tony Stark fits the role perfectly, he builds robots, that's what he does. The only difference is that usually he is in the robot, but for once he is not