#301 Posted by TDK_1997 (15060 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@purplecandy said:@tdk_1997 said:

I haven't lost it because when I get close to a girl I get friendzoned.

I f'en know how you feel, f*ck the friend zone

And also for the people who say sex is overrated - Why do this to me guys?WHY?

The friendzone is the worst thing in the world,EVER!

No racist but I think friend-zone is more of a white people problem... I mean how often you hear anyone else bring it up

Maybe.I haven't heard of asian people being in the friendzone or african americans but the friendzone is an enemy to all of us.

#302 Posted by PurpleCandy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@purplecandy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@purplecandy said:@tdk_1997 said:

I haven't lost it because when I get close to a girl I get friendzoned.

I f'en know how you feel, f*ck the friend zone

And also for the people who say sex is overrated - Why do this to me guys?WHY?

The friendzone is the worst thing in the world,EVER!

No racist but I think friend-zone is more of a white people problem... I mean how often you hear anyone else bring it up

Maybe.I haven't heard of asian people being in the friendzone or african americans but the friendzone is an enemy to all of us.

Ok asians sure, but the rest you don't hear it from them as often.

#303 Edited by TDK_1997 (15060 posts) - - Show Bio
#304 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman said:

yes im a virgin but i bet i can bench,squat and dead lift 5 times what any of you fools bragging about sex can.

LMFAO

The Day when the Off-Topics section dies will be a sad day.........................

#305 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I'm saving it for some one special. That and I'm scared of STD's and having kids. I Know that's what condoms are for but still...... still.......

#306 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12368 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I'm saving it for some one special. That and I'm scared of STD's and having kids. I Know that's what condoms are for but still...... still.......

lol me and my girl had our first pregnancy scare about 2 month ago, we haven't done ''it'' since,n

#307 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a virgin because I'm irresponsible and the endorphin release is awesome.

But has any of the sex ever been all that meaningful? Not really.

#308 Posted by Nefarious (22884 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not ready to lose it.

#309 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

lol me and my girl had our first pregnancy scare about 2 month ago, we haven't done ''it'' since,n

I knew that had to be scary i do not know what I would do if I got girl pregnant. O_o I'm way to young to be tied down.

#310 Edited by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I read the posts on this thread and I've come to the best conclusion.

Lets have a Comicvive orgy!

Though I can't help but feel it will be a bit of a race for the small percentage of women on this site and all the gay people would probably hook up with each other.

WAIT!!!!

Lets have the orgy (With a lot of drinking!) in Vegas so none of us will remember who stuck what where! That should solve most of the issues anyone as with it.

Or you guys can just keep talking about sex........but hey I'm thinking outside the box.

#311 Edited by Oscuro (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

I say its best to be careful about your first time. My first was with a chick I hated and who hated me because we were both trying to piss off her Ex. It was not a good way to go about it.

Also, never stick your dick in crazy.

THIS!!!!!!!!!! For anyone on here who is still a virgin please take your time. Nobody can make you do anything you don't want to. Sex isn't overrated. People just lack self control A LOT and it's hard to control yourself when you first start having sex. And many can't distinguish between f---ing someone and actually loving them.

#312 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

yes im a virgin but i bet i can bench,squat and dead lift 5 times what any of you fools bragging about sex can.

A month later and it's still funny.

#313 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123: This only works as a dig to people who care how much they bench.

#314 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123: Hahaha, gotta give him props for being honest half that sentence atleast.

#315 Edited by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a virgin and am likely to stay that way. From what girls tell me, I do have an appeal. However, this appeal goes on and off, is not always effective, and has no certain definition:

I can not lose my virginity as I do not know who I am.

Unless, alcohol....

I am left to vent all of my sexual hopes on my Shepard in ME.

#316 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have it because I'm a 16 year old kid.

#317 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have it because I had sex...

#318 Posted by GhostRider2 (3571 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have it because I'm a 16 year old kid.

good age to start lol

#319 Posted by thespideyguy (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

I have it but I want to lose it so bad.

#320 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy: It's not a bad thing. I've dated a lot of girls who were dissapointed to find out I wasn't one.

#321 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a bit of a slog losing it some moons ago, but it would have been easier, if I had

@god_spawn/ @deranged_midget 's physique.

@gambler's charm.

@pyrogram humor.

@joygirl bedroom knowledge.

So Viners, Swole your role, Start RPG'ing, Start looking at suicide girls and you should be all set :P.

#322 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (11971 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this sex you speak of?

#323 Posted by Ryagan (1981 posts) - - Show Bio

I plan on saving sex for marriage. Call me old-fashioned, but I've always planned to do that.

#324 Posted by Perethorn (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Sex? pfffff....who needs it?

I have GTA V

#325 Edited by Wolverine08 (45540 posts) - - Show Bio

I get all the p%ssy.

#326 Posted by Wolverine08 (45540 posts) - - Show Bio

:D

@ryagan said:

I plan on saving sex for marriage. Call me old-fashioned, but I've always planned to do that.

#327 Posted by Ryagan (1981 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: You know, I find it hilarious that you'd use "gay" in that context when you claimed in the thread about politics that you're Liberal.

#328 Posted by Wolverine08 (45540 posts) - - Show Bio
#329 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Poop

#331 Edited by ComicStooge (13882 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm 16. It's perfectly legal in my country to have sex at my age, but I'm just not all that interested at the moment.

...OK, that's a lie. But I mean, if it happens, cool. If I don't get the opportunity for a while, that's fine too.

#332 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3855 posts) - - Show Bio

well I lost mine a roughly 10 years ago because I was a high school teenager surrounded by teenage girls

#333 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty dope so that's why I lost it. I don't know what else to say.

#334 Edited by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a virgin 'cause there's a three hour distance between me and my boyfriend's ass.

#335 Posted by MonsterStomp (20304 posts) - - Show Bio

Because good girls nowadays are hard to find.

#336 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have it.

#337 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss reading these and laughing. I kind of want to unban him to just hear more then reban him.

#338 Edited by Feral Nova (47438 posts) - - Show Bio

because I haven't found anyone who is worthy enough to do do the legendary snu snu dance with me yet.

#339 Posted by CykoJimmY (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Still do...am just gonna slow down and wait till am married. Or at least with my fiance. Its gonna be less complicated then. I mean i gotta wait a little for the one who i wanna spend the rest of my life with--the one with the biggest rack.

#340 Posted by CykoJimmY (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically i dont wanna be a papa at 16

#341 Posted by RustyRoy (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too.

Well, I'm 16. It's perfectly legal in my country to have sex at my age, but I'm just not all that interested at the moment.

...OK, that's a lie. But I mean, if it happens, cool. If I don't get the opportunity for a while, that's fine too.

Dude where do you live?

#342 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman said:

I miss reading these and laughing. I kind of want to unban him to just hear more then reban him.

So beautiful. It would be pretty rad if he could bench 279kg though :P

#343 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18679 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman said:

pleeeeeeeeease do it! DOOO IT!

#344 Posted by russellmania77 (15806 posts) - - Show Bio

I lost my virginity can I have yours?

#345 Posted by joyguy (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I lost my virginity because I wore the same jacket as Alan mercer from prototype to a house party.

True story

#346 Edited by consolemaster001 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: You have woken the beast.

Congradulations

#347 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@thespideyguy said:

Me too.

@comicstooge said:

Dude where do you live?

He lives in Australia IIRC, it's the same in England

#348 Posted by saoakden (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that best looking guy, kind of overweight, always in the friend zone, the women I'm attracted to end up being in a relationship.

#349 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#350 Edited by consolemaster001 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: *decorates you in medals and ribbons *