#106 Posted by Pyrogram (41582 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@pyrogram said:

@laflux: "I don't care about being gay, hes ginga innit" XD

You hear that @mercy_?

Don't bring your wana-be love affair with Mercy in here boy

#107 Posted by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: DON'T DRAG ME BACK IN HERE!

I don't have to, you can't resist me and Pyro's heavenly aura.............................

#108 Edited by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Everybody knows Mercy_ has eyes for Ilyl and him only >.>

#109 Posted by Pyrogram (41582 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

@laflux: DON'T DRAG ME BACK IN HERE!

I don't have to, you can't resist me and Pyro's heavenly aura.............................

FACT.

#110 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @laflux: Pryo , please Tell Laflux what happens when i'm upset...Muah..MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

GIGGTY GIGGTY GOO!

#111 Posted by Pyrogram (41582 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @laflux: Pryo , please Tell Laflux what happens when i'm upset...Muah..MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

GIGGTY GIGGTY GOO!

He faps.

#112 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull said:

GIGGTY GIGGTY GOO!

He faps.

( I admit That i burst out laughing when i read that XD, but for the sake of not breaking character)

well then, i better Call the doctor in for a visit, he missed you PYRO ;)

#113 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: @fuchsia_nightingale:

You two make me giggle...

@laflux said:l

I've always been weary of threads like this, as it does give people the chance to lie about their sexual prowess. For all I know Joygirl could be a 40 year bearded 6'6 woman with size 12 feet, whose loud booming voice deters all but the most fearsome, brave of men. Lyko could be a freakishly small, blonde Canadian woman who overuse of heels only hides her desperate need to be taller. And of course both could be asexual.................. :P

That you failed to see the irony in this statement...

I was gonna let you be but you went THERE -- you know -- the blonde-zone? That is just not going to fly with me....and I am a rock? A sentient rock. A pansexual rock who can rock a solid pair of heels for the purpose of hurling them at ranting narcissistic villain loving, chino wearing sloppy kissers.

Anyways back on topic, I'm going to come and say it. A romantic french kiss for me is better than sex. Yes, I'm a male, who has not been castrated >.>. That awesome feeling when your about to lean in and you can feel her/his breath, your lips lock and for that while your as your tongues intertwine and you draw closer everything goes fuzzy . Be it with someone your in a committed relationship with, or someone you met a bar or club, that is honestly what does my shiz for me :P. Not saying sex isn't good, or can be great, but meh maybe its just me lol.

You do realize you can do both, right? Just wanna put that out there.... >_>

Also think about it this way. You go to you local discotheque. You're on your a game (Girls and Boys) and you bring someone back. You can only sleep with that person- unless you happen to be Barney Stinston- and even he hasn't cracked the threesome wall- yet. Or you can to a local discotheque and snog a girl/boy. If you do that, there is nothing to stop you from snogging another, or another, or another all in the same night. Set a target, and see how many you can get :), and there is a brofist for anyone who manages more than 4 :P

Why would someone want to make-out with several people at a club? I can't even --- it doesn't make any amount of sense to me - lol - but I that could be just me. I don't see me or any of my friends raising the highest of fives at each other should we get to playing tonsil hockey with a whole team.

Except you @pyrogram. I hold you to higher standards ;)

As do, I but I suspect in an altogether different set of them. Lil bro -- I am watching you...you are consorting with ne'er do wells!

**points fingers at eyes then at yours**

Personally, I think the pressure to have sex in western nations is way to high. Your first time won't be that great in most cases. Enjoy the little things, that what I say :)

Pressure can only be felt by the person -- and if you do not want to have sex, then you don't. I haven't found anyone state there is anything wrong with virginity on this thread (that I've noticed) -- and I personally think it's fantastic most appear to want to experience it with someone they have affection and appreciation for.

As for the question at hand, I am keen follower of the methods of @gambler. That should clear up everything.

Please refer to the bolded sentence above.....the irony...the irony...(and yes, I know I am using the word incorrectly, which is in itself ironically ironic.)

wildvine, Pyro, laflux, lyko, joygirl, Fuchsia...all in one thread?

well i'm out.

O_O

(psst --- take me with you)

#114 Posted by russellmania77 (15953 posts) - - Show Bio

cuz sex feels good

#115 Edited by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Come on! lets get out of here! it's getting pretty Ugly Since the doctor is coming!

#116 Posted by Pyrogram (41582 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: *bites lip* So lucky I am leaving, So so lucky, ohhh, damn you! xD

#117 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Thank you bb.

Now we all know rocks are pervs.

A rock orgy in progress.

#118 Posted by Pyrogram (41582 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Come on! lets get out of here! it's getting pretty Ugly Since the doctor is coming!

#119 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Oh don't you worry, the appointment with the doctor is already set for you , you'll have fun!

#120 Posted by Lvenger (21874 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull said:

Pahaha best Abandon thread gif I've seen for some time!

#121 Posted by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@lykopis: *bites lip* So lucky I am leaving, So so lucky, ohhh, damn you! xD

What happened to solidarity bro, we can take her *reads lykopis' post*

#122 Posted by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: You know that has completely stolen thunder for going out tonight. That was brutal.......................

#123 Edited by StMichalofWilson (4245 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly can't believe this is an actual thread. But....kay, good for you guys

#124 Posted by wildvine (10422 posts) - - Show Bio

joins you and tries to get more the three before falling

I almost made four one time, but then I saw a butterfly and got scared, and my hands were wet from my juice box, and I didn't make it.

#125 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Butterflies..Butterflies...So Kawaii !

#126 Posted by wildvine (10422 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Edited by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123 is winning this thread

Anyway, just turned 16, partying like it's 1999, and yeah... Girl I was kinda close with, but never really emotionally attached to.

But I don't regret it, cause virginity has never been a big thing for me.

#128 Edited by Z3RO180 (6760 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29515 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

To all the virgins seeing people say sex is overrated: don't listen, it is not, it is freaking awesome.

This is also insanely accurate.

#130 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

as soon as i read the title i expected these magnificent results, well done viners.

#131 Posted by Mercy_ (91942 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@pyrogram said:

@laflux: "I don't care about being gay, hes ginga innit" XD

You hear that @mercy_?

I'm a redhead, not a ginger, there's a difference :P

@laflux said:

Actually no lol

#132 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

red head= gingers.

This is the real world.

#133 Posted by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: You know what Courtney, you can have this one, I'm still smarting over lykopis and her acid tongue :(

@lykopis- YOU WILL PAY!!!!

one day........................

#134 Posted by Mercy_ (91942 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Posted by Lvenger (21874 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

No, because I am awesome. But being a virgin sucked. To all the virgins seeing people say sex is overrated: don't listen, it is not, it is freaking awesome.

Good. I don't want people saying sex is overrated. Kind of loses the momentum to get rid of the damn thing in the first place :P

#136 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Dude leave this thread! leave and never come back! AND TAKE ME WITH YOU!

#137 Posted by Lvenger (21874 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Dude leave this thread! leave and never come back! AND TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Sorry I've found my way out. You're on your own! Muhahahaha!

Abandon Thread Fox. Fucking Abandon the Goddamn Thread Already!.

#138 Edited by TheAcidSkull (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

Sorry I've found my way out. You're on your own! Muhahahaha!

YOU PAY FOR THIS!

#139 Edited by The_Roman (3299 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a virgin till I was 18.

I'm not anymore because alcohol.

#140 Posted by czechoslovakia (149 posts) - - Show Bio

go to a social gathering with alcohol. easiest way to lose your virginity no doubt and it will seem less awkward for sure. use protection!

#141 Posted by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#142 Posted by The_Roman (3299 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@the_roman said:

Nice

I wish there was some underlying reason.

But it was Fresher's Week, we were both wasted, and (the worst bit) I can't even remember her name.

#143 Edited by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_roman: More because I feel I can personally relate to that than anything.......

except the freshers week part

@mercy_ said:

@laflux: Yeah....you got owned.

Yes, twas most unpleasant :P

#144 Posted by God_Spawn (38609 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Nah. She beds as many guys as Jean Grey dies and Tom Brady cries.

#145 Posted by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Nah. She beds as many guys as Jean Grey dies and Tom Brady cries.

Man, another day I would taken that and ran with it, but my spirit has been............ wounded.

#146 Posted by God_Spawn (38609 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: It's ok. I covered the basics for you.

1. Jean Grey comparison- Check.
  2. Tom Brady diss- Check.
  3. Emma Stone used against her- Check.
#147 Posted by HellionVulcan (4014 posts) - - Show Bio

I lost it over a decade ago as i am 28 tears old lol .

#148 Posted by reaperOnyx (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

People who have had sex can never be like me(virgin) ever again and I can choose when ever I want to be like them.

#149 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: The irony of your irony is ironic

I've felt a bag of sand once...

#150 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a sexual thread. This is for people who still have their virginity. Why do you still have it? I think of getting laid on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I have a bad tenancy of being friend zoned. And don't say "Oh girls don't hate nice guys, they just wimpy guys", that's not the point, I don't chase shallow women. Sure I used to, but learned to make the distinction. I guess I ain't really fit to attract women, I've never been able to really attract women endless they were ugly (well beggers can't be choosers eh?) I just kind of decided to forget about women. I might get laid in college, anything can happen after all lol.

It's not? I can't find anything unsexual about it.

Also, do you mean 'unless?' If not, I'm curious as to what you mean. Also, you say you don't chase shallow women, but you ignore women that you deem as ugly? If you don't like shallow-ness, you shouldn't be the kind of person to objectify women, I would think you would be the opposite. Just my opinion. :-)