Virginity: Why do you still have it? Why dont you have it?

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Sex is what you put into it. If you want it to be good, then you gotta put in some energy. People who say sex is overrated never had great sex. Sorry if that offends some of you, but it's true. Foreplay should always be longer than the act itself because that it was revs you up for it. Simply going boom boom and done, won't cut it for either party. If you guys really want great sex then talk to your partner about what she likes and wants from you. Most of the time both people go into it blind, without any knowledge what they are doing or planning to do. Sex is a team game and everybody gotta be in the same mindset. There is nothing wrong with planning sex in advance, too many people think it's spontaneous or some right moment bullshit (I thank romance movies for that). Go out and experiment. You never gonna be good if you don't practice.

Next, onto the topic of abstinence. No offense to anyone, but I also find the saving your virginity for you true love to be utterly retarded. Trust me, if you want your true love to be 'blown away', you should goddamn practice beforehand lmao. Nothing worse than a person who races to the finish line to quick (if you get what I mean) or someone who's never been behind the wheel.

So my advice, go get some girls, or guy, whatever floats your boat, and practice away. Of course, keep in mind that protection should always be used and never trust anyone who says their 'careful'. Plan ahead for this kind of stuff and leave adequate time for sex. Don't leave like 15 minutes in your schedule for it, actually leave like an hour or two. It allows ample time to experiment and/or practice. Also, given the amount of time, you might be able to go back for seconds.

For my last part, which many people don't do. Get some equipment, like any sport you need the gear to play. One such thing is lube. Every person is different, so it's better to have it hand. If you want to, go buy some of those 'experimental' lube, the ones that enhances sexual contact or the ones that taste like stuff. Oh, also before I forget. Don't buy cheap condoms. Spend a little more on the nice stuff, such as extra thin (for you pleasure) or ribbed (for her's). Quality beats quantity in this scenario. Last thing you want is a condom breaking while you're in the middle of it, because I'm pretty sure none of you want to be a father with the girl you're casually banging.

Here is what I have to say. Take as you wish. Good luck on your sexual escapades!

No Caption Provided

( + )

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I can barely go 3 days without having sex.....once you perfect the craft it becomes addicting lol

Petite_Oiseau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

O_o

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: I walked in on my parents once. It completely destroyed me mentally for the next couple of years. Luckily I was so young that I repressed the details of it, but sometimes I wake up screaming at night. Oh well, you live and you learn. Also, one more thing I should have mentioned in my earlier post. Lock the goddamn door lmao. I have walked in on my roommate and friends so many times because they don't lock the door.

modunhanul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 22 old man and if you ask me why I'm still a virgin... I dunno. I guess I never had a chance.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By Bruxae

@purplecandy:

If you want a tip from a girl, stop calling/thinking about people as ugly or that you will "settle" for someone, that attitude is extremely off-putting and you'll never get laid thinking like that.. Other then that all you need is some confidence and make it clear what you want, no girl is going to throw themselfs on you for subtle hints, because they simply dont have too.

@joshmightbe said:

The thing all the virgins need to be told is this, your first time is going to be awkward and weird regardless of when or where or how it happened. Sex like everything else worth doing in this world requires practice to be good at. Regardless of how special you want to make it its going to be something you've never done before and you're not going to know exactly what you're doing so don't freak out if it doesn't go well.

You make a good point, but its also worth pointing out that it doesnt -have- to be terrible. Read up on how bodies work, learn from peoples experiences what most people consider good and not and it can actually be quite good even the first time.. But yes, dont freak out if its awkward and weird, thats normal.

My personal opinion is this: Do what feels right to you, if you want to wait until you are married or for the right person do it, dont let people tell you its silly or wrong because its not if thats what you want, different people value different things whether its simply the pleasure or a spiritual sharing, just make sure that the person you do end up is who you want it to be and not just some guy/girl who said they love you, some people will go there just to get what they want.
If you want to "practice" before settling down or never settling down thats okay too, again aslong as its what you want, just make sure that you are safe everytime.. Being a parent is a commitment for 18 years and if you have another before they are passed its extended, this is not something you want by accident, "pulling out" is not safe.. I also know several girls who have said they are on the pill because they WANT a baby and they dont care with who, or they think they can just grab one the day after wich isnt a guarantee, and even if no one gets pregnant theres so many diseases out there.

blackvengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: all lies and false propaganda. Its excactl wat people make it out to be lol.

blackvengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is what I do and have a lot of success. In all situations just ask ur self WWBD? Wat would batnan do? He would train and just be ready. When u see a chic u like jus bruce wayne her, if she don't bite, her loss lol also having billions would help but ur young, jus be cool it will happen.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

No, because I am awesome. But being a virgin sucked. To all the virgins seeing people say sex is overrated: don't listen, it is not, it is freaking awesome.

What she said.

Also, wear a condom.

That is all.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@bruxae: Never said it had to be terrible, just saying people shouldn't feel too bad if it is the first time.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By laflux

@lykopis:

@joygirl

I've always been weary of threads like this, as it does give people the chance to lie about their sexual prowess. For all I know Joygirl could be a 40 year bearded 6'6 woman with size 12 feet, whose loud booming voice deters all but the most fearsome, brave of men. Lyko could be a freakishly small, blonde Canadian woman who overuse of heels only hides her desperate need to be taller. And of course both could be asexual.................. :P

Anyways back on topic, I'm going to come and say it. A romantic french kiss for me is better than sex. Yes, I'm a male, who has not been castrated >.>. That awesome feeling when your about to lean in and you can feel her/his breath, your lips lock and for that while your as your tongues intertwine and you draw closer everything goes fuzzy . Be it with someone your in a committed relationship with, or someone you met a bar or club, that is honestly what does my shiz for me :P. Not saying sex isn't good, or can be great, but meh maybe its just me lol.

Also think about it this way. You go to you local discotheque. You're on your a game (Girls and Boys) and you bring someone back. You can only sleep with that person- unless you happen to be Barney Stinston- and even he hasn't cracked the threesome wall- yet. Or you can to a local discotheque and snog a girl/boy. If you do that, there is nothing to stop you from snogging another, or another, or another all in the same night. Set a target, and see how many you can get :), and there is a brofist for anyone who manages more than 4 :P

Except you @pyrogram. I hold you to higher standards ;)

Personally, I think the pressure to have sex in western nations is way to high. Your first time won't be that great in most cases. Enjoy the little things, that what I say :)

As for the question at hand, I am keen follower of the methods of @gambler. That should clear up everything

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:

I say its best to be careful about your first time. My first was with a chick I hated and who hated me because we were both trying to piss off her Ex. It was not a good way to go about it.

Also, never stick your dick in crazy.

I disagree thoroughly. Crazy= Awesome, just watch out for where the hands are going ;)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@laflux: Crazy can be a lot of fun but it can also be trouble, also it depends on what kind of crazy. If you mean it as a bit odd then its cool, if you mean actual crazy it goes wrong fast.

Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@awesam said:

I'll be honest. Sex is overrated. It's fun, but it's not what people make it out to be.

You must not be doing it right

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

I'll be honest. Sex is overrated. It's fun, but it's not what people make it out to be.

You must not be doing it right

Possibly. Possibly not. I found that the girl is usually the one who doesn't know what they're doing.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Joygirl has size 12 feet?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pyrogram

@laflux: Indeed, lucky - if we ever met and went too a nightclub, the other guys would be shit outa luck

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Because I can't get rid of the damn thing. Believe me I want to but I haven't found the time, place or person :P

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Religion is a great excuse for everything

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Bogey

I'm saving mine til Honey Boo Boo becomes of age.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wolfrazer

So here is a question....does it matter if you have it or not? I mean in all honesty, in the grand scheme of things does it truly matter when there are other things to do?

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why don't i have my virginity? ummm let me think about it.. because i threw it at the first girl that was willing to take it that's why lol luckily she was very attractive.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Vaeternus

I agree, an overrated issue. Plus we all know it's far easier for girls to get laid vs. guys(for obvious reasons)

@ Nerx, nahh religion isn't an excuse it's something that some people respect, while others don't. Some folks have important religious and moral values. A bad thing? Considering how shallow society is today, I think not....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@laflux: Indeed, lucky - if we ever met and went too a nightclub, the other guys would be shit outa luck

In all seriousness, I can pretty much guarantee that in a university dominated nightclub-particularly of freshers, there is around a 50% chance of me snogging someone at the least. However, make the people a few years older, and I'm almost guaranteed to fail :P. Dem older girls do not know what they are missing >.>

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Nope. I fell on a fence post.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#79  Edited By wildvine

Me too! Cough, fell. Cough. Slippery fences ya know...

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: No Fooling honey. Ever try to fly using the swing ? :P

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: What makes that even more awesome is that you have the races just right.

@wildvine said:

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

Me too! Cough, fell. Cough. Slippery vibrating fence posts ya know..........................

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I chose it specifically! :P

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By wildvine

@laflux said:

@pyrogram: What makes that even more awesome is that you have the races just right.

@wildvine said:

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

Me too! Cough, fell. Cough. Slippery vibrating fence posts ya know..........................

I have a good reply, but this is a kids site. So....

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Which begs the question why is this here :P

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: No Fooling honey. Ever try to fly using the swing ? :P

Yes. Many times.

Which begs the question why is this here :P

Point for you dear.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Vaeternus

@wildvine: Which begs the question why is this here :P

lol, the fence comment was funny :P Like the girl on the "bike" right? haha

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By wildvine
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: joins you and tries to get more the three before falling

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That's what I tell myself after being C-Blocked :(

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Pyrogram

@laflux: Dude...this in that-case.

Loading Video...

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Do what feels right to you, and don't care about what anyone else might say/think about it. There can be a great many reasons why people might (choose to) be a virgin or have sex. Personal beliefs, religion, your own morals/values, waiting for that special person, no sex drive etc. People will judge you regardless of what you do anyway.

Virgin: "oh he/she can't find a partner"

1 sexpartner: "just one? That's pathetic"

Multiple partners: "damn he/she gets around, must be easy"

Casual sex/one night stands with different people: "what a sl#t"

Doesn't matter what you do, everyone will have their opinion. And it doesn't matter as long as you don't let what other people think affect you. Do what feels right to you, it doesn't make you better or worse if you're a virgin or not. As long as you feel comfortable with it, and the person you're with.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: What I don't want them to kick me in the balls :(

@theacidskull: its for the best...................