#1 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a sexual thread. This is for people who still have their virginity. Why do you still have it? I think of getting laid on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I have a bad tenancy of being friend zoned. And don't say "Oh girls don't hate nice guys, they just wimpy guys", that's not the point, I don't chase shallow women. Sure I used to, but learned to make the distinction. I guess I ain't really fit to attract women, I've never been able to really attract women endless they were ugly (well beggers can't be choosers eh?) I just kind of decided to forget about women. I might get laid in college, anything can happen after all lol.

#2 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I learned that you won't attract any women if you don't exude confidence. Or atleast make it appear as if your confident. Even if your not really confident they start to notice you more, it's like an on and off switch.

#3 Edited by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't attract women.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm only 14, and since I'm not dumb, I'll wait until I'm married possibly in or after college.

#5 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be honest. Sex is overrated. It's fun, but it's not what people make it out to be.

#6 Posted by JonSmith (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans agitate me at close range.

#7 Edited by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I'm not Bruce Wayne

#8 Posted by The Stegman (25094 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

I'll be honest. Sex is overrated. It's fun, but it's not what people make it out to be.

It really is, the media glorifies it, but it ain't all it's cracked up to be...though, yeah, it is pretty darn fun.

#9 Posted by mamooo (24 posts) - - Show Bio
@awesam said:

Agree. When I say I don't care much about sex, people think it's weird. Not that I don't like, it's reaaaaally fun.. but I can live months without. =p

#10 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

I learned that you won't attract any women if you don't exude confidence. Or atleast make it appear as if your confident. Even if your not really confident they start to notice you more, it's like an on and off switch.

I am confident, I even try to keep an alpha male projection. Still can't pull, just can't. No matter how close I feel like I am, I'm just friendzoned. Endless she's ugly, likewise, beggers can't be chosers. I'll settle for less next time.

I can't attract women.

This

Because I'm not Bruce Wayne

IKR, or Tony Stark. that'd be awesome

#11 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor guys. I remember that feel all too well. Just keep trying.

#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda want any virgin who loses their virginity after posting in this thread to PM me and brag.

It'd be funny.

#13 Posted by Batmandemon23 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

uh I'm 16 and I'm not shallow nor do i give in to peer pressure

#14 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does the OP Want to know this again? (also no)

#15 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

For one, I was horny... Next, I'm married. And the person I lost it to was the woman that I married... Some eight years before we got wed. Nyehehehe!

#16 Edited by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Not worth all of the troubles of disease, awkward situations and objectification of others.

In the end, I believe waiting until marriage because it makes everything so much easier and genuine when the time comes.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

No, because I am awesome. But being a virgin sucked. To all the virgins seeing people say sex is overrated: don't listen, it is not, it is freaking awesome.

#18 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

No, because I am awesome. But being a virgin sucked. To all the virgins seeing people say sex is overrated: don't listen, it is not, it is freaking awesome.

Ladies and gentlemen: Joygirl.

#19 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

For one, I was horny... Next, I'm married. And the person I lost it to was the woman that I married... Some eight years before we got wed. Nyehehehe!

Show-Off!

#20 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Man working out helps some women are attracted to that I mean I'm young so I got lots of excersiing time in. I mean hundred push-ups hundred sit ups it's easy, wait what the f$@@ am I saying do whatever if your stuck In freind zone.

#21 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Why is it that every time you post I like you more?

#22 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 23 and still a virgin XP

I get a lot of $#!% for it too.

Why?

because I'm picky

and no, despite popular belief it is not for being shallow.

I'm picky of the situation

or as my friends say "want it to be special."

I don't want to lose my virginity at a party with both of us drunk. I'm weird like that.

I don't didn't want to lose my virginity with a friend I couldn't see myself with in a serious relationship {boy did I get $#!% for that.} I mean I did genuinely found them attractive, and I did play with the idea for a while, but the sensitive guy in me said No.

*sigh* see both of my friends previous relationship either ended badly, got cheated on, felt used, or was just a negative experience.

As much as I found them attractive physically I never felt chemistry with them for anything further than a friend.

I just didn't want to complicate things. I honestly love em as a friend.

Believe me there were times I almost crossed the line

like my last birthday

whoa

It was fun!

even though... um... "nothing happened"

Seriously the next day was semi-awkward between us and "nothing happened."

PLUS

there are other factors but for me to sum it up

I. Bad Luck

II. Just not Meant to be

I've flirted, kissed, danced, meet, dated, and had experience with beautiful women, but I just haven't... you know ...

I kinda want any virgin who loses their virginity after posting in this thread to PM me and brag.

It'd be funny.

Why would anyone brag? It isn't that difficult I mean think about it over a billion(understatement) have done it already.

( + )

#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123 said:

It'd be funny.

Why would anyone brag? It isn't that difficult I mean think about it over a billion(understatement) have done it already.

( + )

Because people brag about having sex for the first time.

#24 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

I agree!

#25 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

This is for people who still have their virginity. Why do you still have it?

About 100 superfluous pounds and a completely crippled ability to socialize.

My rampant procrastination doesn't help either.

#26 Edited by ARMIV2 (8704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty traditional.

#27 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Show-Off!

Your title asked why I don't have it anymore. I just answered the question. :p

#28 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I lost mine when I was 13 with the man who'd eventually become my Husband, who was about a month younger than me at the time. Yeah I'm one of those people.

It was fun, awkward, but fun!

Honestly, getting laid is a lot easier than romcoms make it out to be.

#29 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one said:

@innervenom123 said:

It'd be funny.

( + )

Because people brag about having sex for the first time.

You're right but in my experience people brag or more so guys brag because it is part of the "coming of age" or "ceremony" of finally being a man. But now that I think about it is true.

Running they mouth like they did something extraordinary

( + )

#30 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give the same response to this as when people are surprised that I'm eighteen and have never had a girlfriend: I don't want to see it as an accessory to my life or a validation of my existence. It'll happen when it happens, with the right person, for the right reasons. I'll just keep being who I am and see where it takes me.

#31 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

You're only supposed to brag when you can point at the sex-ee and have onlookers envy your conquest. :P

#32 Posted by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio

I say its best to be careful about your first time. My first was with a chick I hated and who hated me because we were both trying to piss off her Ex. It was not a good way to go about it.

#33 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

I say its best to be careful about your first time. My first was with a chick I hated and who hated me because we were both trying to piss off her Ex. It was not a good way to go about it.

Also, never stick your dick in crazy.

#34 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

@_longshot_: I'm stealing that. I couldn't have said it better myself.

@joshmightbe: haha at least it's a funny story to tell.

( + )

#35 Edited by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123: It is a hard lesson all men must learn, but I suppose its still interesting that my first time was petty revenge sex.

#36 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: My first time involved crazy.

That's why I gave my golden gem of advice.

#37 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123: It is a hard lesson all men must learn, but I suppose its still interesting that my first time was petty revenge sex.

Revenge beats back of the car.

#38 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Come to think of it, my first was an ex-mental hospital inmate. I'm noticing a trend.

#40 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Come to think of it, my first was an ex-mental hospital inmate. I'm noticing a trend.

Hey a little crazy adds spice and kinkyness. It's when there's too much crazy that things get... unpleasant.

#41 Posted by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123: I once dated a girl who was a serious biter and I don't mean little love nibbles I mean I seriously considered the possibility she may have been part pit bull and/or demonically possessed.

#42 Posted by JakeN7 (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

It really is, the media glorifies it, but it ain't all it's cracked up to be...though, yeah, it is pretty darn fun.

Totally true. I've never really found it to be any more enjoyable then the foreplay that precedes it (although my girlfriend and I do go for some pretty heavy foreplay.)

Losing your virginity is a lot like the relationship between Gatsby and Daisy in The Great Gatsby. You've had all these years to fantasize and imagine what it's really going to be like, that by the time it actually rolls around, it's never going to live up to your expectations. Sex needs to stop being put up on this pedestal because ultimately the hype just lessens the experience.

#43 Posted by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing all the virgins need to be told is this, your first time is going to be awkward and weird regardless of when or where or how it happened. Sex like everything else worth doing in this world requires practice to be good at. Regardless of how special you want to make it its going to be something you've never done before and you're not going to know exactly what you're doing so don't freak out if it doesn't go well.

#44 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Sex is what you put into it. If you want it to be good, then you gotta put in some energy. People who say sex is overrated never had great sex. Sorry if that offends some of you, but it's true. Foreplay should always be longer than the act itself because that it was revs you up for it. Simply going boom boom and done, won't cut it for either party. If you guys really want great sex then talk to your partner about what she likes and wants from you. Most of the time both people go into it blind, without any knowledge what they are doing or planning to do. Sex is a team game and everybody gotta be in the same mindset. There is nothing wrong with planning sex in advance, too many people think it's spontaneous or some right moment bullshit (I thank romance movies for that). Go out and experiment. You never gonna be good if you don't practice.

Next, onto the topic of abstinence. No offense to anyone, but I also find the saving your virginity for you true love to be utterly retarded. Trust me, if you want your true love to be 'blown away', you should goddamn practice beforehand lmao. Nothing worse than a person who races to the finish line to quick (if you get what I mean) or someone who's never been behind the wheel.

So my advice, go get some girls, or guy, whatever floats your boat, and practice away. Of course, keep in mind that protection should always be used and never trust anyone who says their 'careful'. Plan ahead for this kind of stuff and leave adequate time for sex. Don't leave like 15 minutes in your schedule for it, actually leave like an hour or two. It allows ample time to experiment and/or practice. Also, given the amount of time, you might be able to go back for seconds.

For my last part, which many people don't do. Get some equipment, like any sport you need the gear to play. One such thing is lube. Every person is different, so it's better to have it hand. If you want to, go buy some of those 'experimental' lube, the ones that enhances sexual contact or the ones that taste like stuff. Oh, also before I forget. Don't buy cheap condoms. Spend a little more on the nice stuff, such as extra thin (for you pleasure) or ribbed (for her's). Quality beats quantity in this scenario. Last thing you want is a condom breaking while you're in the middle of it, because I'm pretty sure none of you want to be a father with the girl you're casually banging.

Here is what I have to say. Take as you wish. Good luck on your sexual escapades!

EDIT: When you're having sex. Please lock the door. Don't put a hat or sock on it, no one is actually going to connect the two things. Can't tell you how many times I walked into my roommates (in college and apartment mate) having sex.

#45 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing all the virgins need to be told is this, your first time is going to be awkward and weird regardless of when or where or how it happened. Sex like everything else worth doing in this world requires practice to be good at. Regardless of how special you want to make it its going to be something you've never done before and you're not going to know exactly what you're doing so don't freak out if it doesn't go well.

Stop giving good advice, that's supposed to be my job.

#46 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Sex is what you put into it.

I want you to think about what you just said.

#47 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Sex is what you put into it.

I want you to think about what you just said.

Hmm...the pun was not intended lol.

#48 Posted by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I agree with you. Tho once you have a kid all your sex has to be planned so as to avoid the awkward conversation about what I was doing to mommy.

#49 Edited by joshmightbe (24961 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

this is a big lie lol