Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Renegade Lantern

What are some good multiplayer video games. Like Champions of Norrath and Ultimate alliance. They game play as those. Can anyone tell me if they know any games like this and on what system?

13th

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zero edge

X-Men Legends 1 and 2 (PS2), the Gauntlet series has the same gameplay like that, the latest Gauntlet is Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (PS2, GC, Xbox). Diablo and Diablo 2 (PC) had the same style but it's an MMORPG.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Post Deleted.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Renegade Lantern

zero edge says:

"X-Men Legends 1 and 2 (PS2), the Gauntlet series has the same gameplay like that, the latest Gauntlet is Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (PS2, GC, Xbox). Diablo and Diablo 2 (PC) had the same style but it's an MMORPG."

Thanks im more into the 4 player co op's like legends. havent played gauntlet is it any good?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Sparda

zero edge says:

"X-Men Legends 1 and 2 (PS2), the Gauntlet series has the same gameplay like that, the latest Gauntlet is Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (PS2, GC, Xbox). Diablo and Diablo 2 (PC) had the same style but it's an MMORPG."

I'm a little curious. Why X-Men Legends for PS2? The GC version has four player without multi-tap....it is because of the online for PS2?

Anyway, I recommend Smash Bros. Melee (GC), Timesplitters: Future Perfect (Gc, for four player split screen, although PS2 has the online), and Soul Calibur 2 or 3(2-PS2, Xbox, GC,-3-just PS2).
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:26:37

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By zero edge

Gauntlet is 4 players too but it's a pretty old series.

Sparda says:

"zero edge says:

I'm a little curious. Why X-Men Legends for PS2? The GC version has four player without multi-tap....it is because of the online for PS2?"

They're both 4 players anyways, so it doesn't matter, I meant to put all consoles that it's on but forgot (look at Gauntlet).
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:26:56

Sparda says:

Anyway, I recommend Smash Bros. Melee (GC), Timesplitters: Future Perfect (Gc, for four player split screen, although PS2 has the online), and Soul Calibur 2 or 3(2-PS2, Xbox, GC,-3-just PS2).
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:26:37"

I think he wants the game plaqy to be like X-Men Legends/Ultimate Alliance
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:25:12

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

zero edge says:

"Gauntlet is 4 players too but it's a pretty old series.Sparda says:
"zero edge says:

I'm a little curious. Why X-Men Legends for PS2? The GC version has four player without multi-tap....it is because of the online for PS2?"

They're both 4 players anyways, so it doesn't matter, I meant to put all consoles that it's on but forgot (look at Gauntlet).
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:26:56"

Oh, okeydoke.

Ah, crap. Sorry bout the games I listed then.
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:29:18

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phoenix God

Yeah...I would recommend something but I have never played a video game in my life. Am I missing out?

13th
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:48:17

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

Phoenix God says:

"Yeah...I would recommend something but I have never played a video game in my life. Am I missing out?13th
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:48:17"

YES! You are. Seriously-video games increase hand eye co-ordination, incourage multi-tasking, and teamwork, and are just fun to play.

Kim K.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kim K.E.

Sparda says:

"Phoenix God says:
"Yeah...I would recommend something but I have never played a video game in my life. Am I missing out?13th
Post Edited:2007-12-02 15:48:17"

YES! You are. Seriously-video games increase hand eye co-ordination, incourage multi-tasking, and teamwork, and are just fun to play."

True dat :O + meeting new people and giving you a better typing speed....

@Renegade Lantern: hmmm... basically was going to suggest what everyone else said >.>;

But if you get tired of consoles games could try free online MMOs....

lists in random order + rating

Flyff 6/10

Rappelz 7.3/10

9dragons 7.7/10

2moons 8.5/10

Ragnarok Online 2 (currently being OBed) 8.4/10

Ragnarok Online (many free private severs)9.3/10

I played like 300 mmos over the years...but thos are honorable mention >_>

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 & expansions for the PC

Knights of the old Republic 1 and 2 for PC, X-Box and PS2

Guild Wars for PC

those are the main RPG's i play

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

Diablo was good... but Neverwinter Nights took Diablo and made it sooo much better...

the multiclassing ability, and the entire character generation is so much more diverse in NWN than in Diabo where your stuck to the 7 basic classes, in NWN there 27 basic classes and then species ontop of that, then sub classes and multiclassing. you'll never have 2 characters the same in NWN

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23

Methos says:

"Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 & expansions for the PC Knights of the old Republic 1 and 2 for PC, X-Box and PS2 Guild Wars for PC those are the main RPG's i play M"
LoL you play guild wars? i might have to start up again.Oh i also play diablo 2 lord of destruction.
Post Edited:2007-12-08 07:28:45
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acewasp23

Methos says:

"Diablo was good... but Neverwinter Nights took Diablo and made it sooo much better... the multiclassing ability, and the entire character generation is so much more diverse in NWN than in Diabo where your stuck to the 7 basic classes, in NWN there 27 basic classes and then species ontop of that, then sub classes and multiclassing. you'll never have 2 characters the same in NWN M"

yeah i'll have to take a look at it, it sounds better than the character classes that you get in Diablo 2.

Diablo 3 should be coming out soon i hope.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kurrent

Any new 4 player console  games that anyone can think of...No Shotters more like X men Legends style

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Spider-Man : The Arcade Game for the MAME

lol
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shaper

No shooters? Uhhhhhhh.................

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Acheron

Maybe Too Human? From what I understand, it's a lot like MUA, but it's only two player. I didn't like it much, but maybe you'll find it to your liking.

I could give more suggestions, but they're for the last gen, are obscure, and require accessories :/

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Def Jam - Fight For NY

lol