Venom will end!

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By henrik

I just heard the news that Venom will come to an end in October, the final issue will be 42.

What do you think? How should the story continue? Will you miss it?

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

I always liked Flash Thompson as Venom. I hope they do continue it in a different series. And there is always Thunderbolts.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon, no one like Venom, or what?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I never liked Flash Thompson as Venom.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CF12793

I really, really hope that they bring back Eddie Brock as Venom at some point. It would thrill fans of the original character to see him to take up the symbiote again, and it would be awesome to have Brock at the helm of his own series once more. also, it would show new fans who don't know much about the history of the character just what classic Venom is all about. This could also make for some interesting storylines between 2 characters, the symbiote and Brock, who have gone through massive changes since they parted ways, but show that they still have a strong enough bond to make them one again.

Can anyone tell me how long Brock hasn't been Venom? It's definitely been more than 5 years at this point..

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

You're a bit late....

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@cf12793 said:

I really, really hope that they bring back Eddie Brock as Venom at some point. It would thrill fans of the original character to see him to take up the symbiote again, and it would be awesome to have Brock at the helm of his own series once more. also, it would show new fans who don't know much about the history of the character just what classic Venom is all about. This could also make for some interesting storylines between 2 characters, the symbiote and Brock, who have gone through massive changes since they parted ways, but show that they still have a strong enough bond to make them one again.

Can anyone tell me how long Brock hasn't been Venom? It's definitely been more than 5 years at this point..

or they can keep Flash as Venom......and Eddie can keep the Toxin symbiote......forever.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By henrik
CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CF12793

@infamous_wolf said:

@cf12793 said:

or they can keep Flash as Venom......and Eddie can keep the Toxin symbiote......forever.

Or not. Eddie Brock is, was and will always remain the best Venom ever. If you don't think so, you should read some of his Story Arcs. None of Flash Thompson's storylines have been at all interesting. The reason why Venom's popularity has slipped so much is because Eddie Brock isn't Venom anymore.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By w0nd

@cf12793: I think he auctioned off the suit in 2000 The Amazing Spider-Man v2, 22

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@cf12793 said:

@infamous_wolf said:

@cf12793 said:

Or not. Eddie Brock is, was and will always remain the best Venom ever. If you don't think so, you should read some of his Story Arcs. None of Flash Thompson's storylines have been at all interesting. The reason why Venom's popularity has slipped so much is because Eddie Brock isn't Venom anymore.

Seems your a little bias....hmmm

Well to each his own

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: What?! 2000? Seriously? Then, I really missed something!

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@henrik said:

@w0nd: What?! 2000? Seriously? Then, I really missed something!

It seems a little early but if you can find out what ever issue he auctioned off the symbiote then there is your answer

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CF12793

@infamous_wolf: would you call a person bias because he thinks that Steve Rogers is the best Captain America? What about Peter Parker being the best Spiderman?

There's a big reason why they refer to Eddie Brock as Classic Venom. He was involved in the best storylines, had the best look as Venom, and overall was just the better character than anyone who has taken up the mantle since.

I, for one, would be HUGELY on board for seeing Brock as Venom again, and anyone who isn't, well.....I would tell them to read any storyline that he was involved in during the 90's and tell me I'm wrong.