Simply state whether you are a vegan or vegetarian or a carnivore(meat eater) and answer the questions.
1) How long have you been a Vegan or Vegetarian?
2)What are your reasons for doing so?
3) Name a Vegan/Vegetarian food(s) or meal that you love.
4) Do you miss any meat or animal products? Which ones?
1) How much would it cost for you to go VEGAN for one month? Vegan means no meat or any food that comes from an animal(no cheese, milk, eggs etc)
2) Do you believe that being a vegetarian is healthier then eating meat? If you do, Why aren't You A Vegetarian?
3) What meaty food(s) makes it too hard to go Vegan/Vegetarian?