This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

WHEN DID IT START THAT AMERICANS STOP BEING STRONG AND STARTED BEING WEAK AS A PEOPLE.WHEN WE WOULD RUN AND TELL AND NOT FIGHT BACK WE CAN PUSH BUT HATE WHEN WE GET PUSH BACK MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT THE WORLD AS A WHOLE SEEM WEAK WE CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING.TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

#2 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Union Soviet of Asia? Yeah they're weak. Nyahahahaha!

#3 Edited by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

TYPING IN CAPS MAKES ME SEEM REALLY COOL AND EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY EMPHASIZED AND WHO NEEDS PERIODS OR PUNCTUATION MAN THOSE THINGS SUCK CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOOOOOOOOL

#4 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: @ZombieBigfoot: no i just like doing that and here is a prime example of what im talking about this is a big man that can make fun of sum body but if i do it back and he cant take it i bet u he would run 2 flag me real quick

#5 Edited by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps: I flagged the topic for spam. Didn't seem like it's gonna produce much worthwhile discussion. And dude, lol. Yeah.. I can 'take it'. It's the internet, I ain't gonna get butthurt if some person on a keyboard makes poorly spelled insults about my mom.

#6 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps: "imbackwimps."? Wimps!? What are you a fifth grader?

But yeah...Fail Troll is Fail.

#7 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

10 year olds of america unite and bully a foreign kid. TODAY!!!

#8 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: but u flag it when u could just not have come here ok u are my prime example

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps: Cool story, bro.

#10 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

THANK YOU LOL

#11 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not weak, it's safer and smarter. Kids bring in guns and kill each other these days. You never know when something will escalate to that point anymore. The best way to avoid that is a zero tolerance policy towards violence, which many many schools have. So why would a kid risk expulsion and arrest because some little punk wants to start some s#it? It;s far far smarter to just get the kid busted and avoid playing into his crap and getting yourself in trouble as well.

If you think that makes the entire country weak, then you got problems.

#12 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

ZANGIEF KID 4 LYF
  

#13 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra: i understand what u r saying but i was raise 2 hit back if i got hit its just about respect thats how we become a man and if i must say so no woman wants a weak man

#14 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

This is prepostorous. Beating someone up doesn't prove you're a man.

#15 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the photo

#16 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

@FinnVarra: i understand what u r saying but i was raise 2 hit back if i got hit its just about respect thats how we become a man and if i must say so no woman wants a weak man

Here's the thing, that is an EXTREMELY outdated way of thinking. That way of thinking may have worked in the 1950's but the world just isn't like that anymore. It's not about respect anymore or becoming a man, things have changed. As far as 'no woman wants a weak man' I'd have to ask how many actual women you've met. No offense but that sounds like some kind of nonsense you picked up from your dad or an uncle or something. Most women like a guy that walks away from that kind of situation.

#17 Posted by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra said:

@imbackwimps said:

@FinnVarra: i understand what u r saying but i was raise 2 hit back if i got hit its just about respect thats how we become a man and if i must say so no woman wants a weak man

Here's the thing, that is an EXTREMELY outdated way of thinking. That way of thinking may have worked in the 1950's but the world just isn't like that anymore. It's not about respect anymore or becoming a man, things have changed. As far as 'no woman wants a weak man' I'd have to ask how many actual women you've met. No offense but that sounds like some kind of nonsense you picked up from your dad or an uncle or something. Most women like a guy that walks away from that kind of situation.

He's a troll, and a pretty obvious one at that. You're wasting your time here.

#18 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@FinnVarra said:

@imbackwimps said:

@FinnVarra: i understand what u r saying but i was raise 2 hit back if i got hit its just about respect thats how we become a man and if i must say so no woman wants a weak man

Here's the thing, that is an EXTREMELY outdated way of thinking. That way of thinking may have worked in the 1950's but the world just isn't like that anymore. It's not about respect anymore or becoming a man, things have changed. As far as 'no woman wants a weak man' I'd have to ask how many actual women you've met. No offense but that sounds like some kind of nonsense you picked up from your dad or an uncle or something. Most women like a guy that walks away from that kind of situation.

He's a troll, and a pretty obvious one at that. You're wasting your time here.

I figured as much.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16494 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_brendroid: yes it do where iam from

#21 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra: i cant make this any more easy 4 you if u dont like what im saying then goooooooooooooooooo