US teacher says US more brutal than ISIS

• 164 results
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Ya because US cuts off 6 year old kids heads in front of their parents because they're Christians.

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By SamRF_

@rd189 said:

@samrf_: Angry, wahabbiest islamics, most of whom were Syrian, broke off from one of the factions fighting in the Syrian war, seeing an oppertunity to impose their literal world domination scheme on everyone else. They made short work of the hilariously incompetent Iraqi Army, made significant progress in Syria, and at this moment are being barely slowed down by a global bombing effort.

There is no conspiracy to destablize Iran, as Us and Iranian forces have worked together, even conducted joint missions, to fight ISIS.

Besides, as I've always mentioned. If the us needs oil so badly that they will invade other countries for it, the second largest source of it in the world is a 3 hour drive north from Montana, defended by less then 28 000 dudes who are hopelessly outgunned by even the national guard.

I don't know what they made u believe that, but USA didn't do much at all against the IS, they can easily wipe them out in a couple of days if they want. You can't be this ignorant, it got mentioned many times that the US is delivering weapons to the IS. I don't say that they have full control over them, but they did definitely create them with the purpose I mentioned before.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:

@samrf_: Angry, wahabbiest islamics, most of whom were Syrian, broke off from one of the factions fighting in the Syrian war, seeing an oppertunity to impose their literal world domination scheme on everyone else. They made short work of the hilariously incompetent Iraqi Army, made significant progress in Syria, and at this moment are being barely slowed down by a global bombing effort.

There is no conspiracy to destablize Iran, as Us and Iranian forces have worked together, even conducted joint missions, to fight ISIS.

Besides, as I've always mentioned. If the us needs oil so badly that they will invade other countries for it, the second largest source of it in the world is a 3 hour drive north from Montana, defended by less then 28 000 dudes who are hopelessly outgunned by even the national guard.

I don't know what they made u believe, but USA didn't do much at all against the IS, they can easily wipe them out in a couple of days if they want. You can't be this ignorant, it got mentioned many times that the US is delivering weapons to the IS. I don't say that they have full control over them, but they did definitely create them with the purpose I mentioned before.

Dear god. I just....can't....have you even finished grade 9 yet?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's not wrong ;)

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189 said:
@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:

I don't know what they made u believe, but USA didn't do much at all against the IS, they can easily wipe them out in a couple of days if they want. You can't be this ignorant, it got mentioned many times that the US is delivering weapons to the IS. I don't say that they have full control over them, but they did definitely create them with the purpose I mentioned before.

Dear god. I just....can't....have you even finished grade 9 yet?

Can you maybe discuss like a normal person instead of reacting so childish?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samrf_:

Alright:

Your argument is that the US could eaisly wipe out ISIS in "days" if they wanted to, correct? Besides betraying a lack of understanding of how military operations work, explain to me how the US could wipe out ISIS in days, when the failed to defeat a much poorly armed Iraqi insurgency in 11 years?

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189: i'd say they could easily defeat ISIS with a weapons embargo. Not in a few days of course

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189 said:

@samrf_:

Alright:

Your argument is that the US could eaisly wipe out ISIS in "days" if they wanted to, correct? Besides betraying a lack of understanding of how military operations work, explain to me how the US could wipe out ISIS in days, when the failed to defeat a much poorly armed Iraqi insurgency in 11 years?

Okay they might not be able to wipe them out in days but they could have in all this time since the creation of ISIS, they say alot and they're always telling us that they'll do this and do that against them, but they don't do sh*t, apart from a couple bombings not even aimed on ISIS.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And what the hell is this. That communist POS dare badmouth murica? We haven't done anything to no dag on towel heads! Those libtards and democraps are the ones to blame! Filling everyones head with anti-Murica propergander. We should. Just grab our guns go over their and give everyone of those towel heads some freedom seeds! #murica

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Oh god the ignorance in this thread hurts.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Last week in America a woman was gang raped by over 1000+ men and no one did anything, people just kept walking by no one stopped to help a few even joined in as well.

No Caption Provided

Well, IMO she is kind of hot...

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Oh god the ignorance in this thread hurts.

Ikr, you talking about the pro USA dudes here?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Rpgesus

@omgomgwtfwtf: so instead of paying the people a couple bucks or whatever an hour/day, we should just let them be jobless with no income? If there are any other jobs why do they choose to work there if it's so bad? Or is it relative?

If you hate mass consumption and 'explotation' of workers why do you have a computer, tv, car, shoes, clothes, foreign foods. Who do you think makes these?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Rubear

@avenger85 said:

@superguy1591:

Also, the bombs were first and foremost a means of forcing Japan to surrender. Everything else is secondary.

So you really think that Manchurian Strategic Offensive Operation (decimation and complete smashing of japan million strong continental army with minimal loses by Red Army in period of less then two weeks from 9 to 20 august of 1945) alone would not bring Japan to it's knees? You think that it's moral to immolate Tokio in napalm and Hiroshima and Nagasaki in nuclear flame just to make the point... and to make most likely not to japs, but to Soviet Union? Hell, you really don't see how twisted your point of view is, yeah?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Rpgesus

@rubear: yes, keep them down so they don't commit any more pearl hair shit. I'd drop them today in the same situation in a heartbeat.

Who cares what happened between them and Russia, they attacked us, we made sure they would never attack us again. Worked pretty well I'd say

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Rubear

@rpgesus: So if someone'd hit you on the street you'd smash his arm, shoot him in both knees and break his back and then you'd calmly walk away, i suppose?) Do you ever heard a words "crimes against humanity" together?)) I'm saying that because of Soviet Union intervantion in you war that atrocities were not only terrible, but completly unneeded. Senseless. You understand about what i'm speaking?)

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: if someone hit me in the streets, I'd shot them dead. So yes I would drop the nuke on japan

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Rubear

@rpgesus: Well, well, aren't you perfect example of savage and bloodthirsty american...
I'd just beat the shit out of this abstract hitter or beat him sensless, depends on mood. After all i'm living not on Wild West, but on good old civilised East. We have to abide some laws)

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: it's well within the law to kill someone who attacks you

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was the teacher trying to say that the USA as a nation(not talking about individuals) is no more righteous than anyone else??

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@rpgesus said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: so instead of paying the people a couple bucks or whatever an hour/day, we should just let them be jobless with no income? If there are any other jobs why do they choose to work there if it's so bad? Or is it relative?

An average worker in Bangladesh is paid $38 a month. Now I don't need to tell you that living roughly with $1.25 a day is not going to suffice anywhere in the world. The amount of money they make is not equal whatsoever to the amount of work being put in. Many of these workers are brutalized, forced to work 80+ hours a week, no days off, and work away from family. I guess if you were to look at the alternative, which is starvation and death, then, yes, this is better than that. But not by a whole lot.

This is no different than what happened to African Americans post-Civil War. Instead of being a slave, they became indentured servants tied to the land. When there is no better alternative, you are bound to be exploited because there is no other avenues of work or escape. That is the very meaning of exploitation.

The cost of producing goods cheaply and the price of living comfortably are paid by the worker. Less wages, no legal representation, and no concern for their well being whatsoever.

If you hate mass consumption and 'explotation' of workers why do you have a computer, tv, car, shoes, clothes, foreign foods. Who do you think makes these?

I have a computer, but no car or television. I buy most of my clothes second hand, and buy organic foods/clothing products. I also buy at farmer's market, and a vegetarian. I try my hardest to be ethical and clean in my purchases, but I will admit, there are things that I have that are not completely ethical (like my computer and smartphone). Every little effort counts in my honest opinion.

Now, I want to challenge you to look into the products you buy, and see how much human suffering goes into it. Because I assure you, if companies were 100 percent transparent and honest about how they source and make their products, people would be absolutely disgusted.

This is not some liberal agenda as some may believe, but just a more analytical and humane approach to looking at the world around you. Be more mindful of the effects of your actions because there are consequences to be paid, and they do exist, even if you personally do not see its ramifications.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Rpgesus

@omgomgwtfwtf: I wouldn't be disgusted by who makes it. You said it yourself without the work they'd starve and die. There it is. Tell their countries to provide jobs and stop sweatshops....unless they're needed

I wish their only option wasn't to work there but life isn't fair and that's the way it is. Not buying from them so they make 0 dollars instead of 2 isnt a solution at all

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: I wouldn't be disgusted by who makes it. You said it yourself without the work they'd starve and die. There it is. Tell their countries to provide jobs and stop sweatshops....unless they're needed

You're missing the point in its entirety. The sweatshops are not a product of the country or its people, it's a product of the prevailing superstructure which exists in the world. Mass consumption relies on exploitation in order to produce cheap goods. It's a necessity. They exploit those who have no other avenues or means to survive.

How is it ethical to choose either starvation or slavery? I think you need to research the difference between relative poverty and absolute poverty. Or better yet, if you are in a university, take a class on developmental studies.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: yeah the places that are 'exploited' are the places that have nothing else other than to work for cheap. I mean what else are they gonna be doing and why aren't they doing it now? Is that America's fault as well

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: yeah the places that are 'exploited' are the places that have nothing else other than to work for cheap. I mean what else are they gonna be doing and why aren't they doing it now? Is that America's fault as well

I'd advise you to reread what I wrote because the questions you are asking are answered in my posts.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Rpgesus

@omgomgwtfwtf: no you didn't your not answering at all. You act as if we go to these places and force them to work in the factories. They work there because it's advantageous to someone over there or else they would just choose not to work there

I saw you say this ridiculous statement. "We exploit people who can't survive by themselves' so we give them a means for survival? So we are there saviors? I got to the root of the problem, you have white(or American ) guilt and you think everyone should live as nice of a life as you. That's stuff for story books, not reality

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@rpgesus said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: no you didn't your not answering at all. You act as if we go to these places and force them to work in the factories. They work there because it's advantageous to someone over there or else they would just choose not to work there

I did in fact answer your questions. Just read my posts. They are being exploited because the prevailing superstructure permits it. They have no better options because they are in a developing world, often enough, one of the poorest countries on Earth. The current system, as it is, does not permit them to do anything else, but be exploited, because they have nothing else besides human capital to offer.

I also said that the standard of living in the Global North is predicated on the continued exploitation and dependency of the Global South. The Global North includes the U.S.A.

As for the bold text, I'd advise you to go read up on Gramscian Hegemony. There are ways to force people to do things without the need to resort to physical coercion, i.e. the difference between consent and coercion.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nearly every damn country in the world have done atrocities that rival what ISIS is doing.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#133  Edited By dshipp17

I think what she was getting at was that the United States' responses was disproportionate to the attack upon America in different occasions, and, than, people just misquoted or misrepresented her quotes; this is a common tactic in the politically correct environment in the west, when someone says things supportive of Christianity and against things like homosexuality; go back to the Attack on Pearl Harbor up to the most recent response to an attack in late 2001. Yes, Japan killed somewhere between 2400 and 2700 military personnel, but, the United States killed in excess of 1M Japanese, which included two whole cities populated by civilians as a proving ground test for the newly invented atomic bomb. Yes, more that 1,100,000 Iraqis died, as a result of the United States invasion. It's understandable how other countries can view the United States as a bully.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:

@samrf_:

Alright:

Okay they might not be able to wipe them out in days but they could have in all this time since the creation of ISIS, they say alot and they're always telling us that they'll do this and do that against them, but they don't do sh*t, apart from a couple bombings not even aimed on ISIS.

Obama is playing a very careful political game. If he said tommorow that he was gonna send in 10 000 troops to take them out, The US would be back in Iraq full time. A) None of the people one that, B) The military simply could not afford a full effort at this stage, C) It would reverse one of his key political sucesses, pulling the US out of Iraq in the first place, D) The US would be at a disadvantage, as ISIS is much more well armed and organized then the insurgency ever was.

Its funny to note too, the US was actually winning in Iraq thanks to the surge. Another year or so, they would probably have broken the back of the insurgency and forced the leaders to sit down for talks, which would have made ISIS much weaker to start.

As far as telling us what they plan to do, thats called the propoganda game. Its nothing new. Don't listen to the politcians, listen to the soldiers.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

lol yeah especially in the USA.

I remember reading about this dude who was trying to play the 'knockout game' and was stabbed to death by this guy he tried to assault. That guy was within his rights to defend himself and was never charged with anything.

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189 said:
@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:

@samrf_:

Alright:

Obama is playing a very careful political game. If he said tommorow that he was gonna send in 10 000 troops to take them out, The US would be back in Iraq full time. A) None of the people one that, B) The military simply could not afford a full effort at this stage, C) It would reverse one of his key political sucesses, pulling the US out of Iraq in the first place, D) The US would be at a disadvantage, as ISIS is much more well armed and organized then the insurgency ever was.

Its funny to note too, the US was actually winning in Iraq thanks to the surge. Another year or so, they would probably have broken the back of the insurgency and forced the leaders to sit down for talks, which would have made ISIS much weaker to start.

As far as telling us what they plan to do, thats called the propoganda game. Its nothing new. Don't listen to the politcians, listen to the soldiers.

And how can you explain the weapon delivery by the USA? Is that also part of a plan or something? I don't think so, and if you need a source, just google it you'll find many.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#137  Edited By dshipp17

@rd189 said:
@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:

@samrf_:

Alright:

Actually, I don't think you understand warfare very well, if you think being more armed and organized is of help against the United States military; an armed and organized military is exactly what the US military is specially designed to destroy; thus, Vietnam creatively invented the insurgency tactic of facing the United States military; an armed and organized ISIS in a face to face against the United States military would literally be decimated and destroyed in a matter of minutes; yes, a brigade of up to 10,000 troops with, air support, could be sent in to eliminate ISIS, if they approached as an organized armed force against the United States military.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:
@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:

@samrf_:

Alright:

And how can you explain the weapon delivery by the USA? Is that also part of a plan or something? I don't think so, and if you need a source, just google it you'll find many.

Yes. In 2012, Obama was looking for a way to help out in Syria. A direct military intervention was ruled out because A) it costs money and B) it would have pissed Russia off, who at that time had around 15 000 troops stationed in a navy base. So he had the idea to arm the rebels with better equipment, as they were getting pounded by the Syrian army. At first, it was non lethal stuff, such as bulletproof vests, helmets, medical supplies, etc etc. But they quickly switched to dropping guns and ammo (mainly AKMs purchased from eastern europe, and a few AA weapons like stinger missiles). The problem came when they simply air dropped these weapons, as whatever group got to the crates first got the guns. As ISIS started to form up, they overpowered a lot of smaller rebel groups and stole these weapons.

Having said all that, you have to keep in mind the majority of ISIS equipment comes from what they were able to steal from the US equipped Iraqi army. Thats the real failure here, the total icompetence of the Iraqi army. The US left before they were ready, and when ISIS came, a few joined, but most just threw down their guns and ran away. As a result, hundreds of millions of dollars of pristine US equipment was left for the taking. Thats why its not uncommon to see ISIS dudes roll around in Humvees.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@rd189 said:
@samrf_ said:
@rd189 said:

@samrf_:

Alright:

Actually, I don't think you understand warfare very well, if you think being more armed and organized is of help against the United States military; an armed and organized military is exactly what the US military is specially designed to destroy; thus, Vietnam creatively invented the insurgency tactic of facing the United States military; an armed and organized ISIS in a face to face against the United States military would literally be decimated and destroyed in a matter of minutes; yes, a brigade of up to 10,000 troops with, air support, could be sent in to eliminate ISIS, if they approached as an organized armed force against the United States military.

Yeah, they aren't that dumb. The only reason they've fought conventionally is because they are facing Kurds and the poorly trained Iraqi army, who aren't much of a match for ISIS. As soon as they got word the US was comming, they would go to ground and start fighting like insurgents again, which has proven to be a very difficult oppenent for the US to beat.

Besides, as i mentioned already, they don't have the proper intel for a ground war, they don't have the money for a ground war, and there would be RIOTS if there was a ground war.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

Especially if they're carrying skittles

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: george Zimmerman is a horrible man... don't know what youre getting at

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#142 Lunacyde  Moderator

@rpgesus said:

This nut also said douchebag is an appropriate term for old rich white people. Now a days college is little more than a liberal indoctrination camp.

Side note ayatollah Obama jammed that treaty through the UN so billions of taxpayer money will go to the leading state sponsor of terrorism and isis,iran. Some money will inevitably go to isis forces to kills Americans.... with our money. John Kerry admitted as much. Your president and the secretary of state are leading isis and Iran right to a nuke. But yep America just sucks. Go isis

A few bad apples doesn't make every college or teacher a "liberal indoctrination camp".

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@xlr87t3: george Zimmerman is a horrible man... don't know what youre getting at

It doesn't matter if he's horrible person to you. According to the law, what he did was perfectly legal. That's what I'm getting at.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a lot of you are forgetting, this is a comic website.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: I'm not going to debate the U.S. is as bad as ISIS but @superguy1591 has much better historical knowledge than you my friend.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Jnr6Lil

They're both equally as bad, just in different ways.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: yes he was being beaten up by a kid and got scared and shot. you dont have the right to tell him to sit there and get the shit beat out of him. he shot. hes committed a couple crimes since then. hes a douche and thats really one extreme circumstance

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#148  Edited By nefarious

Looks like she has rustled some jimmies in this forum. I agree with some fellow viners that she should go live with ISIS terrorists and experience life with ISIS for herself.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@rpgesus said:

It doesn't matter if he's horrible person to you. According to the law, what he did was perfectly legal. That's what I'm getting at.

Hammurabi's Code was the law too, doesn't make it just.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@rpgesus said:

Hammurabi's Code was the law too, doesn't make it just.

Neither is the law that allows you to kill anyone that punches you. And yet @rpgesus believes it is so. Really, you're not telling me anything I don't already know.