silly you they are probably out of oil

#4 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Sh*t......

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a surprise.

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Isn't this a act of war?

No. It wasn't an act of the Libyan government, but individuals likely affiliated with a terrorist group. Though it could very well lead to some serious fallout.

God damn it Libya.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
sh!t is getting ready to go down
#8 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry guise, the president apologized. Everything's cool now, right?

#9 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaioTrubat said:

Isn't this a act of war?

Yup it is.
#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I see this ending well.

#11 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

USA should do something. These "acts of protest" are really getting on my nerves.

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7403 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh sh!+ Lybia, get it together.

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh good they've given the US a new excuse to stay in the middle east on a silver platter. Look Libya we want our guys out of there as much as you do so this crap just makes things worse on all of us except for the rich tools profiting from the war fare

#14 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

Oh good they've given the US a new excuse to stay in the middle east on a silver platter. Look Libya we want our guys out of there as much as you do so this crap just makes things worse on all of us except for the rich tools profiting from the war fare

They pretty much made it worse...over a movie.
#15 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

This isn't a surprise.

No,it really isn't

#16 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

This can't possibly end well.

#17 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

USA should do something. These "acts of protest" are really getting on my nerves.

I don't know if the USA doing something is going to ease tensions over there, it was the act of a few.

#18 Posted by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

The attack in Egypt was over the film, but this was probably orchestrated in advance. The release of the movie wasn't widely publicized in Libya (unlike Egypt). This was likely carried out by Gaddafi supporters.

#19 Posted by JediXMan (30188 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Isn't this a act of war?

No. It wasn't an act of the Libyan government, but individuals likely affiliated with a terrorist group. Though it could very well lead to some serious fallout.

God damn it Libya.

Some are claiming that the Libyan government had a hand in it, but it is unconfirmed.

#20 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

here you go again

#21 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

I don't know if the USA doing something is going to ease tensions over there, it was the act of a few.

This situation is making me mad though. I ARE ANGRY!

#22 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

Obama has got this, no one fears him more than extremists. Let's wait for the facts to come out and not make rash decisions. :]

#23 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

Obama has got this, no one fears him more than extremists. Let's wait for the facts to come out and not make rash decisions. :]

Sigh. You are correct. I'm just sick of this stuff.

#24 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

what film are they talking about. is it The Dictator

#25 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

I hear you, man. So much violence and killing.

#26 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19:

Not sure if you're joking or not, either way here is the trailer. :]

Edit: I removed the video because someone requested I do so as to not offend anyone. :]

#27 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: I wasnt joking, i was watching CNN and they kept referring to it as "The Film" and i wanted to know what they were talking about

#28 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19:

All right. That is just a clip, there's links at the top of the video while it is playing to see more. Needless to say, it's a pile of crap and very insulting.

#29 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

That...was bad...

#30 Posted by terry2012 (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer: This

#31 Posted by terry2012 (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15:

@SandMan_: This

#32 Posted by _Zombie_ (10379 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, joy. Just what this world needed right now.

#33 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what happens when you sponsor extremists to overthrow a relatively oppressive government. It's a foreign policy blunder that has been decades in the making. The US needs to stop meddling in the affairs of sovereign nations and acting as the planet's police force. I was saying last year that this whole 'Arab Spring' fad would come back to bite us all in the ass, and it has. Idiots.

#34 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

That kind of sh!t is what happens when one dethrones a regime in a country

#35 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Some are claiming that the Libyan government had a hand in it, but it is unconfirmed.

Fair enough. The only information I have is from the article in the OP.

#36 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

@Xanni15 said:

@_Black said:

I hear you, man. So much violence and killing.

Do me a favor and take the link of that clip off im hella pi**ed off right now i am a Muslim and to many non Muslims its baffling as to why we are so enraged when people make fun of our prophet (pbuh) but imagine someone making an insulting video about your mother and shared it with the world.....then you'll understand.

#37 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, this:

Pretty sure that's supposed to say 'prophet' but you get the point.

#38 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

America should abandon its prospects and head home where policies matter and opinion is rewarded with valium.

#39 Posted by YoungJustice (6723 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey goverment people viewing this comment. Tell Oboma we don't want another war. Leave it alone.

#40 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Hey goverment people viewing this comment. Tell Oboma we don't want another war. Leave it alone.

The last thing Obama wants is another war. :]

#41 Posted by Lvenger (19067 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom: Hopefully that image isn't forced or anything. Sounds skeptical I know but I've seen a few propaganda photos in history. Anyway, in the most likely case that this photo isn't forced, I'm glad to see the ordinary people of Libya pay their respects to the US ambassador.

#42 Posted by _Zombie_ (10379 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Inciting another war would seriously screw up his campaign. I doubt he's going to pursue it.

#43 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@AtPhantom: Hopefully that image isn't forced or anything. Sounds skeptical I know but I've seen a few propaganda photos in history. Anyway, in the most likely case that this photo isn't forced, I'm glad to see the ordinary people of Libya pay their respects to the US ambassador.

Unless I'm mistaken, all the reports have been that the people over in Libya really like him. He was fighting for a lot of worth causes over there for them, they even carried his body to the hospital.

#44 Posted by Lvenger (19067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Lvenger said:

Unless I'm mistaken, all the reports have been that the people over in Libya really like him. He was fighting for a lot of worth causes over there for them, they even carried his body to the hospital.

That's good to hear. That way things don't escalate. There are rumours this attack was supposed to coincide with the September 11 anniversary. Truly despicable if that's the case.

#45 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Still doesn't give anyone a reason to kill someone, especially people that had absolutely nothing to do with that.