update on the cm punk wwe situation

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- It's worth noting that Triple H did not make an appearance in front of the rowdy crowd at last night's WWE NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University. Regarding the CM Punk chants that we reported on last night, one fan wrote to us and described it as one of the most disrespectful things they have ever seen from a wrestling crowd. Fans were chanting for Punk during other wrestler entrances and during their matches. Another fan said it had to be a nerve-wracking night for WWE officials because of the Punk fans.

- Regarding Punk's status with WWE, several sources reiterate that this is not part of some big storyline. It's always possible that Punk and WWE officials will come to terms and the whole thing could played off as an angle but as of right now, that is not the case at all.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0131/569791/backstage-news-on-the-cm-punk-situation/#6AxdKmvTUbjZoj1U.99

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But I mean... the WWE had to expect this right ? I mean it's not like the WWE Fans are all of a sudden gonna forget that one it's A Plus Players hauled ass and left the roster right ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

But I mean... the WWE had to expect this right ? I mean it's not like the WWE Fans are all of a sudden gonna forget that one it's A Plus Players hauled ass and left the roster right ?

LOL. True.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@king_saturn said:

LOL. True.

For years WWE has this image of their fans having the memory of a goldfish and they always get so shocked whenever fans react to something as big as this. One of their biggest names in the companys history up and left and they thought the fans wouldn't respond? I honestly question the mental capacity of the higher ups within the company....

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's probably just not happy at the moment still hasn't been able to main event Wrestlemania, hasn't been Champion or in the title run for a while, and is probably stressed and bone tired most of all. I think he deserves some time off and he should come back whenever he feels like it, or if he doesn't then sucks for us fans I guess.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Darling_Luna

The "wrestler of the people" gets his millions, now gets more time with Lita (the lucky duck) and probably still gets to wrestle in high school gyms in burbank

WWE doesn't have to waste time appeasing the neck beards who hate everything anyway

All works out

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The "wrestler of the people" gets his millions, now gets more time with Lita (the lucky duck) and probably still gets to wrestle in high school gyms in burbank

WWE doesn't have to waste time appeasing the neck beards who hate everything anyway

All works out

No Caption Provided