Unleash Your Hatred on the Prequel Trilogy Here!

• 128 results
spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spartankobe

I want to destroy AOTC and ROTS Anakin! That "chosen one" you call a "cunning warrior"

and a "good pilot"

is nothing more than a whiny, arrogant, and genocidal ***hole!

And don't even get me started on Jar Jar Binks!

These prequel movies have brought about an age of darkness upon what was once an age of light with the OT!

Any one of these endings below is better than all three prequel movies combined!

It is all clear now! How could Lucas make such good movies and then such horrendous ones?!

It is simple! He has been playing both sides of this fan-conflict! HE is the Dark Lord of the Sith!

Master @shootingnova@jedixman@killerwasp@wolfrazer@i_like_swords@dccomicsrule2011@penderor

Join me, and we can end this darkness that has been clouding our vision of pure light once and for all!

Always two there are! A master, and an apprentice! @erkan12 is clearly his apprentice!

No Caption Provided

I HEREBY DECREE THAT EVERY STAR WARS FAN THAT LIKES THE PREQUEL MOVIES ARE MINIONS OF THE SITH!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Inb4 spideyivydaredevilfan26 OH YEAH SCORE FOR TEAM JOI

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I actually like the prequels. I mean, they aren't great. But they are watchable.

*Hides*

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

...? Uh...I enjoyed all the SW movies, bad, horrendous and so forth are rather subjective when it comes to entertainment ya know. Shocking ya know, people can like all the Star Wars movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Episodes II and III are an angst-fest that rivals any nu-metal album.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate them, I like them.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spartankobe
comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By comicace3

I like em. Come at me bruh.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@joygirl:

There is no way in Hell, Earth or Heaven I'm letting this thread escape my rage...
There is no way in Hell, Earth or Heaven I'm letting this thread escape my rage...
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

The only decent one I can stand watching is Revenge of the Sith, and I have to be able to fast forward through the Anakin and Padme scenes.

Overall the movies are crap. 100% crap. Anakin is pure crap. He pretty much screws the films up on his own.. Except for Episode 1, many characters took their turns screwing that POS up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The prequel movies were awesome. There were just little, annoying things Lucas put in that made them cringeworthy for hardcore star wars fans. Jar jar Bink's was also horrid. And I liked Hayden Christensen. His anakin was pretty good IMO, I think he was supposed to be awkward and unlikable.

I also don't understand why Lucas made Luke and Leia sisters. This is an original trilogy problem but it just makes no sense. Now it raises the question of why obi wan and Yoda didn't try to train Leia.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Okay then....

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nostalgia removed, Attack of the Clones is far better than A New Hope and better than Return of the Jedi by a decent amount. Better characters that actually had internal struggles and conflicts, better acting by a large margin (I actually loved Hayden as Anakin...Yeah, he was awkward and whiny, but anyone with his backstory and position WOULD BE), better story and better romance (THERE'S the controversial one!) And Revenge of the Sith is the masterpiece of the entire Saga. ROTS had the best acting, characters, story, script, ending, themes, musical score, lighting and saber fights of the whole saga without a doubt. About 9 years ago everyone was okay with that opinion.Before the dark times...Before the OT elitists.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the prequel lovers, not join them! Bring balance to the OT! Not leave it in darkness!

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nostalgia removed, Attack of the Clones is far better than A New Hope and better than Return of the Jedi by a decent amount. Better characters that actually had internal struggles and conflicts, better acting by a large margin (I actually loved Hayden as Anakin...Yeah, he was awkward and whiny, but anyone with his backstory and position WOULD BE), better story and better romance (THERE'S the controversial one!) And Revenge of the Sith is the masterpiece of the entire Saga. ROTS had the best acting, characters, story, script, ending, themes, musical score, lighting and saber fights of the whole saga without a doubt. About 9 years ago everyone was okay with that opinion.Before the dark times...Before the OT elitists.

LOLOLOLOL

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the prequel lovers, not join them! Bring balance to the OT! Not leave it in darkness!

Kid wants to destroy all prequel lovers...I will do what I must...

Boring conversation anyway...
Boring conversation anyway...

TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is going to give me an aneurysm.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

LOLOLOLOL

You know what's even funnier? You have less than a thousand posts, I have never encountered you before and you offer no counter-arguments to mine.

No Caption Provided

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i liked the prequels well except number 1 but i didn't like return of the jedi all that much either.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: Not sure how you fight back after getting killed by a werewolf...Maybe it's like that zombie/ghost thing from American Werewolf in London?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm already loving this thread.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Black_Arrow
Loading Video...

putting in a controversial film topic, a line from a controversial film.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Ah, Michael Shannon Zod...He never says anything like a human. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And could someone explain what bringing balance to the force means? Thousands of Jedi, two sith. If anything anakin brought balance by killing all the Jedi except two. But it sounds like bringing balance just means killing all the sith, and even obi wan says so.

TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Damn. Real blow to my credibility there. Yes, only people with the arbitrary post count of over 1000 are legitimate posters. Mhm.

If you damaged anyone's credibility, it's your own.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious, do you enjoy Adam Sandlers later movies to his earlier ones, as well?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lateralus

I'm over it. Can't hold on to that anger forever......come on, it has been nearly 10 years.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: I'm not really sure, where you got this idea I hate the PT....again I like all the movies and if you notice there are many different opinions, again it's all opinion.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: totally agree with most of what you said....but Harrison ford did an excellent job as Han and did the best acting job out of the whole saga...and I kind of feel him and Leia's love story was somewhat better played out...

But ROTS was by far the best one in my opinion..then I go ESB...

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelordscience: I wasn't trying to deliver a "blow to your credibility" It was a minor, failed attempt at humor. Cool your engines down, Speed Racer.

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

Curious, do you enjoy Adam Sandlers later movies to his earlier ones, as well?

Of course not, the GIF I posted was of Big Daddy.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_stegman  Moderator

I love the prequels, and Revenge of the Sith was better than RoTJ, that's right, I said it!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: totally agree with most of what you said....but Harrison ford did an excellent job as Han and did the best acting job out of the whole saga...and I kind of feel him and Leia's love story was somewhat better played out...

But ROTS was by far the best one in my opinion..then I go ESB...

I actually agree with you on Harrison Ford being the best actor of the Saga. Also got the best dialogue, so that helps. And yes, I would rank The Empire Strikes Back millimeters below Revenge of the Sith.

TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Ah, I see now. You finding that humorous could lend a bit of an explanation as to how you like those movies.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

And could someone explain what bringing balance to the force means? Thousands of Jedi, two sith. If anything anakin brought balance by killing all the Jedi except two. But it sounds like bringing balance just means killing all the sith, and even obi wan says so.

There's been a few attempts at an explanation but nothing final. Personally, I think the original intent was that the Sith would be destroyed forever by Anakin but then other authors used them because they're too good villains to let them go to waste.

Of course, since the EU got nuked to hell there's no way to know if they'll keep the Sith gone or if they'll use them in the new movies as well.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Ah, I see now. You finding that humorous could lend a bit of an explanation as to how you like those movies.

Fair enough, I'll explain. I think the characters have a lot more internal problems and conflicts in the original beyond just defeating the Empire and blowing up a Death Star, which makes them more relatable. I think that the story has a lot more depth and goes into some deep themes on fear, military corruption, pragmatism, love, fatherhood and selfishness. I think that Anakin is a far more realistic and interesting character than Luke, with his backstory and his inner torment and fear. I think that the morality is less black and white than in the originals. I think that the films are a lot more emotional. I think the score is a lot more memorable. I think that Anakin and Padme is better than Han and Leia because it has a more solid foundation, and Hayden and Portman have great chemistry (Pretty much the only couple where I would sacrifice my masculinity by calling them "precious" or "adorable") And many other reasons...But those are the basics that can be explained the most easily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will you stop spamming my in-box with this crap? And yes, I do enjoy the prequels - sue me.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spartankobe

@dccomicsrule2011: I get it! You hate me and think I'm annoying and think I'm the worst person in the world! I see how it is! :)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I get it! You hate me and think I'm annoying and think I'm the worst person in the world! I see how it is! :)

I don't hate you or think you're annoying...Whole thread seems to just be in good fun, and you haven't INSULTED anybody for liking the prequels unlike some assholes I know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smashbrawler: I like the idea of balance being settling the conflict between the sith and jedi

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Yeah, that's the one that makes the most sense to me as well. I never understood how killing all the Sith would bring the balance to the Force since the dark side would still be there.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: I think I have the right to be "angry" and "annoyed" when my inbox is being spammed by the SAME exact message 6-7 times in the row.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: I think I have the right to be "angry" and "annoyed" when my inbox is being spammed by the SAME exact message 6-7 times in the row.

...I take back what I said about this thread being in good fun and him respecting others opinions. 0_0.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spartankobe

@dccomicsrule2011: wait wut?!

Are you literally getting 6-7 of the same exact message?!

Cause I was not trying to do that. At all.

Or are you just saying I'm saying the same "crap" over and over again, just in different ways and posts.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will personally order the Inquisition on anyone who doesn't like the prequels. They were my childhood and I enjoyed them and still enjoy them. As if the originals didn't have their flaws to them >_>

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

I like political and religious debates, and I've been intentionally discipline myself to do all I can from demonizing the other side when having a discussion. I try to honestly understand and consider the other side even when I passionately disagree and respond as kindly as possible.

That being said, your placing of the preauels above the originals makes me feel physically ill and fills me with more rage than a thousand Stalins.

In all seriousness, there's no accounting for taste, but I really don't care for the prequels. I don't think they are aweful; I think they are mediocre with some glaring flaws.