• 53 results
#1 Posted by RetardedMonkey (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win if they had an all out war?

United States of America
North Korea
#2 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

United States would win. North Korea might have the largest army, but the United States are more skilled and brilliant tacticians

#3 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

United States would destroy North Korea.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

'Merica.

#5 Posted by Relentless1 (242 posts) - - Show Bio

United States of America would win. They have far more advanced technology and have better weapons. Plus 1 American soldier = 10 000 North Korean soldiers when it comes to skills, bad-assness, and IQ.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (25003 posts) - - Show Bio

America with a button. And we would laugh as the news showed their "retaliatory strike" fall into the ocean about 50 feet from their shore

#7 Posted by Chosen1 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

The Americans would defeat North Koreans with or without nuclear bombs all day everyday

#8 Posted by MarvelvsDCuniverse (95 posts) - - Show Bio

United States of America outclasses North Korea all time.

#9 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

Korea already won. So many people are enslaved into liking Gangnam Style! Korea would send Psy out to divert US attention and strike while they are distracted. Honestly what did you think it was for?..........Anyone who survived would be left mentally scarred into dancing Gangnam for the rest of their poor lives.

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (25003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: that's South Korea, they Are Not Friends

#11 Posted by RetardedMonkey (130 posts) - - Show Bio

1 US soldier = 1 000 North Korean soldiers everyday

#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Pointless thread is pointless.

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

America with a button. And we would laugh as the news showed their "retaliatory strike" fall into the ocean about 50 feet from their shore

Lol, could you imagine?

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (25003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Well the last time weapons experts saw N. Korea's nuclear arsenal the most positive thing any of them had to say was that it was laughable and most of their missiles would most likely blow up who ever tried to fire them.

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I know, but just the thought of seeing that live on TV would be hysterical, lol.

#16 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

America would win easily. The only reason why we "tied" them in the 50's is because we didn't want to escalate it into a "total war". The same goes for Vietnam.

#17 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for the number of deaths....yeah, the idea is sincerely laughable.

#18 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

North Korea murders any American military...and upon realization that Damn South Korea that America is their enemy they will unify and enslave the woman and children and sell them..

#19 Posted by Chosen1 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

North Korea murders any American military...and upon realization that Damn South Korea that America is their enemy they will unify and enslave the woman and children and sell them..

Seriously??? United States would just destroy North Korea with or without nuclear bombs because they have far more advanced technology and better weapons than North Korea. Plus 1 US soldier = 10 000 North Korean soldiers.

#20 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically one on one, the US would stomp North Korea.

#21 Edited by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how China would react if America were to invade North Korea. Also, if America invades, then North Korea would most likely do something horrible to Japan. After all, North Korea basically hates Japan.

#22 Edited by Rampage007 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

North Korea is just a wannabe superpower trying to prove to the world they have balls. United States would just make North Korea their b****.

#23 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm suprised this didnt get locked.

#24 Posted by superstay (10412 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardedMonkey:

If it was full out bloodlusted war....

U.S.A most likely would win

du.ub

#25 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

The US would dispense democracy in the form of a F-22 Raptor. 

#26 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

#27 Posted by Deadite (24784 posts) - - Show Bio

America

#28 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

Either we've been trolled, or this is the leader of North Korea right here on Comic Vine.

@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Accurate to some extent.

It probably would not be good for either side, even if it was one-on-one.

#29 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

Accurate to some extent.

What's not accurate?

#30 Posted by ARMIV2 (8801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

Heh-heh.

#31 Posted by rico_3088 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

QFT.

While N.K. is not as stone age as many people think, the united States could win a War with them in many different ways. Cyber Attack, nulcear war, Special Forces attacks, Bomber attacks, Naval attacks list goes on and on.

#32 Posted by Nefarious (21858 posts) - - Show Bio

USA USA USA.

#33 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

Accurate to some extent.

What's not accurate?

Well we didn't exactly do fantastically in the Korean War in the 1950's.

#34 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

Accurate to some extent.

What's not accurate?

True, but that was a completely different situation with completely different weapons tech.. It would go down much differently if we were using our current arsenal and we were responding to a nuclear strike on US soil.

#35 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

Accurate to some extent.

What's not accurate?

True, but that was a completely different situation with completely different weapons tech.. It would go down much differently if we were using our current arsenal and we were responding to a nuclear strike on US soil.

Responding to a nuclear strike? Yeah, they'd pretty much be toast; we might end up nuking them back.

Has NK's weapons tech advanced much since the 1950's?

#36 Posted by Aronmorales (9612 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even need to call forth my patriotism on this one, though it is totally screaming "AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA FOR THE MOTHER F***IN' WIN, MOTHER F****ER!!!".

#37 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

Pointless thread is pointless.

I like this answer.

#38 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

North Korea does not have a good enough infrastructure to take on the U.S.

That can't even feed their own country yet, Let alone take on probably the biggest superpower in the world

#39 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

Only because China decided to intervene. The US forces stomped the Norks themselves flat.

#40 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@minigunman123 said:

Only because China decided to intervene. The US forces stomped the Norks themselves flat.

I thought that we had some trouble with the North Koreans, but China only made it worse?

#41 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

I thought that we had some trouble with the North Koreans, but China only made it worse?

Nah, the war's strategic objectives were pretty much accomplished until MacArthur unleashed his inner stupid and started taunting the Chinese.

#42 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@minigunman123 said:

Nah, the war's strategic objectives were pretty much accomplished until MacArthur unleashed his inner stupid and started taunting the Chinese.

"Never go full retard."

#43 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

Accurate to some extent.

What's not accurate?

Responding to a nuclear strike? Yeah, they'd pretty much be toast; we might end up nuking them back.

Has NK's weapons tech advanced much since the 1950's?

My bad, I confused this thread with the one about N. Korea testing a nuclear weapons capable of hitting a US target. N. Korea is still pretty badly outclassed. US spends something like $700 billion on it's military, while N. Korea is around $5-10 billion.

#44 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Meanwhile in North Korean Komikuvine:

"White scum would roose badry against our great Korea! Korea for the win!"

China's Commievine:

"Go Kolea! We will suppolt you in youl fight against Amelica!"

#45 Edited by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it wasn't just U.S. forces. It involved much of NATO (and the U.N., of course). For instance, there were many British and Turkish soldiers who were fighting against North Korea as well. Also, there were a few Soviet soldiers who were fighting against South Korea.

On a slightly irrelevant note, I'd highly recommend Taegukgi. It's a Korean film about two brothers who are forced to fight in the Korean War. It is very accurate and realistic. It has English subtitles. So, that definitely helps. lol

#46 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Meanwhile in North Korean Komikuvine:

"White scum would roose badry against our great Korea! Korea for the win!"

China's Commievine:

"Go Kolea! We will suppolt you in youl fight against Amelica!"

PFFFTTT

#47 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

On a slightly irrelevant note, I'd highly recommend Taegukgi. It's a Korean film about two brothers who are forced to fight in the Korean War. It is very accurate and realistic. It has English subtitles. So, that definitely helps. lol

^ What he said.

#48 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: I am assuming that you have seen the film. Did you like it? I thought it was both very accurate and brutal.

#49 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

@ssejllenrad: I am assuming that you have seen the film. Did you like it? I thought it was both very accurate and brutal.

Believe it or not, I saw it back in Korea when it was first released. And yes, I liked it. Loved it, actually. I don't know about accuracy though. Cause I have quite a limited knowledge on the Korean War. I can say that it is quite authentic in terms of the war-feel.

#50 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Interesting. That must have been exciting. I haven't been to Korea yet, unfortunately.

... You come from the Philippines, right? Just curious.