• 127 results
Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@totalbalance: Truth. The EU might pitch a fit in the UN or even cut diplomatic ties but they're unlikely to commit to a war.

You are wrong, as usual :)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@lady_liberty said:

@sylvain: Although the EU possesses hardware that is generally within a generation of ours they lack the military manufacturing base, the manpower, or the geography to compete with us. Most importantly they lack the naval and air power to stop us; a conflict between the US and the EU would involve a few short battles in which the EU's navy was smashed, a period of scrimmages where their air power was decimated, a wave of airstrikes against critical infrastructure, peace offerings to whatever countries wished to defect from the EU, then a ground invasion against the holdouts.

Secondly we could bypass the EU entirely and invade over the Bering Strait.

So are you saying Usa>European Union?......

In terms of military might? By far.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TotalBalance

@sylvain: You are completely ignoring the fact that in EVERY major conflict since it was created the E.U. has either supported or remained neutral to U.S. actions, so yes, your assertion that the E.U. would all of a sudden pull a 180 and side with Russia who is traditionally considered the ENEMY of the NATO dominated E.U. is ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Make your case.

LOL

I do not even know what you are talking about, your name came across my activity bar and I posted to harass you.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: I was looking forward to systematically demolishing you point by point too :-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: You are completely ignoring the fact that in EVERY major conflict since it was created the E.U. has either supported or remained neutral to U.S. actions, so yes, your assertion that the E.U. would all of a sudden pull a 180 and side with Russia who is traditionally considered the ENEMY of the NATO dominated E.U. is ridiculous.

That's because Usa is controlling E.U. in some way(They belive in the lies you've created) but in this case ITS AN TOTAL WAR you think E.U. would lets you guys abuse of your status how would you find an excuse big enought?I mean look be serious for once.

@sylvain said:

@lady_liberty said:

@sylvain: Although the EU possesses hardware that is generally within a generation of ours they lack the military manufacturing base, the manpower, or the geography to compete with us. Most importantly they lack the naval and air power to stop us; a conflict between the US and the EU would involve a few short battles in which the EU's navy was smashed, a period of scrimmages where their air power was decimated, a wave of airstrikes against critical infrastructure, peace offerings to whatever countries wished to defect from the EU, then a ground invasion against the holdouts.

Secondly we could bypass the EU entirely and invade over the Bering Strait.

So are you saying Usa>European Union?......

In terms of military might? By far.

You think Usa could beat E.U. what kind of smoke are you smoking bro.E.U. is way too much for Usa.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: The only imagining going on here is you imagining you could pose a challenge to me ;-)

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: The only imagining going on here is you imagining you could pose a challenge to me ;-)

A challenge would lead to the idea that my victory was in any doubt, so you are correct :)

Want to give me short version to see if we eve disagree?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: See? That one didn't even follow :-P It must be late over there.

I was agreeing with another poster, who was pointing out the EU wouldn't side with Russia in a war between the USA and Russia.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Well I'm not sure if you've noticed my name or AV but I'm not a 'bro'.

As you seem to believe the EU possesses superior military might, why don't you go ahead and lay out your case for the EU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: See? That one didn't even follow :-P It must be late over there.

I was agreeing with another poster, who was pointing out the EU wouldn't side with Russia in a war between the USA and Russia.

past 2am

The EU side with Russia over the US?

only in a Michael Bay movie or a video game with a terrible premise

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Are you Russian?

No didnt you saw my post i showed my colors...What is the matter you think i'm an fanboy?Nope but i think you two are.

No Caption Provided

@sylvain: Well I'm not sure if you've noticed my name or AV but I'm not a 'bro'.

As you seem to believe the EU possesses superior military might, why don't you go ahead and lay out your case for the EU.

An other senseless comment?Bro is an expression.So if you're not done with that its not my problem besides how could i've know you are an an she?Lady liberty is not an proof bro.Never heard of her?

No Caption Provided

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: I have, infact, heard of the Statue of Liberty. But we're still missing your argument for the EU's military dominance.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Sylvain

@lady_liberty said:

@sylvain: I have, infact, heard of the Statue of Liberty. But we're still missing your argument for the EU's military dominance.

i have no doubt about that lol.Well i can say the same for you.You didnt point anythng.E.U. regroup the strongest nations of the world its not because you are the first means you can pwn the earth.As for E.U. giving his help to russia i've already told ya.E.U. is helping the good guys and you are clearly the bad guy in this plot that we have stated.

Edit:I know this is not a fairy tail but if you when to destroy an nation you think anybody would agree with that?What caused the world wars in your opinion?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Actually on the last page I layed down my reasons for why America would crush the entire EU in short order.

Edit:I know this is not a fairy tail but if you when to destroy an nation you think anybody would agree with that?What caused the world wars in your opinion?

Its not about agreement. The EU wouldn't have to agree with a hypothetical war. But they would stay out of it. Siding with Russia would cost them the many, many, MANY benefits the USA brings and it would also require a willingness to commit to what is essentially suicide.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Sylvain

@lady_liberty said:

@sylvain: Actually on the last page I layed down my reasons for why America would crush the entire EU in short order.

Its not about agreement. The EU wouldn't have to agree with a hypothetical war. But they would stay out of it. Siding with Russia would cost them the many, many, MANY benefits the USA brings and it would also require a willingness to commit to what is essentially suicide.

Oh so he would stand there and lets Russia fall (if they can)just to not lose his benefits?You should calm your Pro Usa sense and be realist.Damn.....

Edit:Suicide?Rofl if usa have 0 excuse and decide to attack BANG like that you can be sure as hell that there will be an war.What is the matter do you think Europeans are pussies?I mean if Usa walk on Russia and never get his ass off in every case E.U. will do something sooner or later.Besides who makes you think you can beat Russia?In an total war its all about who's the luckier and who want to survive the most.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh. This is entertaining.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain:

Oh so he would stand there and lets Russia fall (if they can)just to not lose his benefits?You should calm your Pro Usa sense and be realist.Damn.....

I'm sure they would appeal for calm, utilize their tools in the UN, apply diplomatic and fiscal pressure but they would stop short of military action on Russia's behalf. A neutered Russia would even provide certain benefits to the EU.

Edit:Suicide?

Yes. Without at least a decade of military buildup conventional war with the US is suicide for the EU.

Rofl if usa have 0 excuse and decide to attack BANG like that you can be sure as hell that there will be an war.What is the matter do you think Europeans are pussies?I mean if Usa walk on Russia and never get his ass off in every case E.U. will do something sooner or later.

I'm sure the EU would take some action, but that action would never include war.

Besides who makes you think you can beat Russia?

Complete and total superiority in every possible area? Vastly overwhelming power? A technological edge of four decades?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Sylvain

@lady_liberty said:

@sylvain:

1-I'm sure they would appeal for calm, utilize their tools in the UN, apply diplomatic and fiscal pressure but they would stop short of military action on Russia's behalf. A neutered Russia would even provide certain benefits to the EU.

Edit:Suicide?

2-Yes. Without at least a decade of military buildup conventional war with the US is suicide for the EU.

Rofl if usa have 0 excuse and decide to attack BANG like that you can be sure as hell that there will be an war.What is the matter do you think Europeans are pussies?I mean if Usa walk on Russia and never get his ass off in every case E.U. will do something sooner or later.

3-I'm sure the EU would take some action, but that action would never include war.

Besides who makes you think you can beat Russia?

4-Complete and total superiority in every possible area? Vastly overwhelming power? A technological edge of four decades?

1-Yes that would be in the beginning but after a time E.U. would get involved

2-You are cute :).One of the main factor in a war is the number and Usa doesnt pwn E.U. in military term they are just above(Unless there is an Zone 51 with aliens stuff or high tech)

3-Yes it will happend

4-Never heard of WW?Germany was supposed to pwns but guess who hold the bars before Mr Usa decide to get his ass into it?Canada and without Canada the world would have fall but thats not the point the point is the Underdog factor.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#123  Edited By Bruxae

Americans are so brainwashed to believe their army is unstoppable when they only pick on rockthrowers with fancy gear.

I dont know who would win, but I doubt anyone in here knows Russia's true military might, do they -really- seem like the kind of people who wouldnt be prepared? Well ofcourse, because a goverment have never kept a secret before. Not saying they would win but im sure they would pose a bigger challenge then the fanboys in here seem to assume without any kind of facts.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

Americans are so brainwashed to believe their army is unstoppable when they only pick on rockthrowers with fancy gear.

As an American I can tell you most of my countrymen and women don't fully grasp the extent of our military power. We underestimate ourselves.

I dont know who would win, but I doubt anyone in here knows Russia's true military might, do they -really- seem like the kind of people who wouldnt be prepared?

They're prepared as they can be given their political, economic and cultural resources and priorities.

Not saying they would win but im sure they would pose a bigger challenge then the fanboys in here seem to assume without any kind of facts.

Okay here are some facts.

Force TypeRussiaAmerica
Active Service1,200,0001,477,896
Reserve754,001,458,500
Tanks2,8678,325
Submarines5871
Aircraft4,49815,293
Ships224290
Aircraft Carriers110
Defence Budget64,000,000,000689,591,000,000

As you can see from the above table the days of balance of power have ended. Russia, our closest military competitor, is outnumbered in every category. Not only that but our equipment is entire generations ahead and our service men and women far better trained and much more experienced.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By russellmania77

we have captain america so its pretty much a open shut question

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: You completely missed the point of my post though.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

As for today: Murica'

But for the cold war times: Probably the USSR

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Alright, care to enlighten me?

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#130  Edited By henrik

U. S.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame: While Russia's size provides certain logistical challenges its nothing overwhelming.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#132  Edited By warlock360

The Russian military and nothing to mess with...

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA baby.