• 127 results
Spetsnaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Spetsnaz

Hmm i would have to say that the Russians will be triumphant in this battle .
Especially our special forces .

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Vrakmul
@cue_kalamos said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
Quoted for truth, you don't messed with the god damned spetsnaz!
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DEGRAAF

lol thats hilarious. never heard of him

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Vrakmul
@DEGRAAF said:
" lol thats hilarious. never heard of him "
They are the special forces of the special forces, they can backflip over barbed wire and slice off your right testicle with a knife in mid-air with a thrown dagger.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
In The Army.........
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hawk

This is a no win situation. If both armies use all of their capibilities the World ends. No one wins.

ENGLENTINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1004

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By ENGLENTINE

unfortunately it wouldnt be two kids in a playground, the whole world would be in on it. Or at least the ones that matter
 We would have most of Europe, Austrailia, Canada of course Isreal. Most of the Middle East and Korea would fight for the bad guys.
China would be the tipping point. These days we dont offer them what we used to, so they would be more of a wild card than usual.

ENGLENTINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1004

#58  Edited By ENGLENTINE
@Dreadnaught said:
"For every tank america has, Russia has three or four.  America is quite plainly, screwed in pure heavy metal battle."
It isn't so much the quantity than quality of equipment and soldiers. I wouldn't count America on that front.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By T.J. Magnum

No Caption Provided

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Yaujtapool
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By castleking
which country is that? it seems like a third world country flag?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Yaujtapool
@castleking said:
" which country is that? it seems like a third world country flag? "
Its Zimbabwe :D
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By castleking
well then jumbo!! * wave hand
OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russia has 3-4 tanks for every one America has. Thankfully, America has thousands of missiles for everyone Russia has (seriously, how many f***ing AGM's do we have?). Plus, we have a railgun.

Insta-win.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TotalBalance

Russia's military is an outdated relic of the Cold War, their navy is rusting to bits and the most important part of any modern military, their air force, is nothing in comparison to the immense beast that the U.S.A.F. is. Assuming no nuclear weapons were involved America would simply shock and awe Russia into submission, anyone who would argue otherwise is severely overestimating the strength Russia's ageing military.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any way the scenario plays out Russia loses. They're not even anywhere as strong as they were in the Soviet days. They just have lots and lots of rusting tanks and planes, their tech sucks, they're navy is insignificant, and their air force will get destroyed quickly. They only advantage they have versus invasion is troop numbers and size of the country.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#68  Edited By dernman

I know a thread that was better off not being revived.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#69  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Hhmm...I'd love to comment but I'd be rather biased. Let me just say when I call in an A-10, it's always on target. I work with the best, and we do it all from track across mountains to kick in doors and disappear before we were ever suspected of being there. But, anyone who underestimates his opponent invites disaster on the battlefield. Respect your enemy, his fighting methods, and what he is capable of, and never forget you're human.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Die thread die..

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In real life, i'm pretty sure it would be a stalemate since both will call upon allies. 1 on 1 i'm pretty sure US will drone rape the Russians... sadly... after all google maps belongs to the US

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The US Army stomps we have Captain Atom, John Stewart, Hal Jordan and etc.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame: Do you see this graph, this graph shows why no one can touch the U.S.

No Caption Provided

Russia's plans to spend 770 billion over 10 years (77 billion a year) still puts it NOWHERE near America.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's not try to find out.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@totalbalance: Seeing that Graph just makes me p!ssed off. Why the f^ck is the U.K spending so much on the military?

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

So where's the Russian Army account?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone actually made an account called "United States Army" and made a thread like this. Oh man now I have seen everything.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forze: A music video doesn't prove how powerful the US is. But still going for them either way.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't some of that money borrowed from China? Remember most of American property comes from china.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how the USA just borrows a bunch of money from it's enemies to keep wasting more of it in the army for no reason at all.
I don't know, it just seems so ridiculously ironic

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with nothing more then ground forces russians would pawn us imo.

how? Russian equipment is still largely soviet era and their T90 is nothing compared to our Abrams.

Hell a more fair fight would be Germany or France against Russia and still even then I don't see Russia being able to beat them.

If you are basing this on numbers then even then your wrong we are about 2.5 times larger than Russia population wise.

Russia lacks allies or at least meaningful allies (Syria, Iran, former soviet countries nobody cares about ex Kazakhstan) compare that to our allies (EU, NATO, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Philippines).

Economically our GDP is over 10x larger than Russia which is ranked number 10... just to put that into perspective Canada is 11 and Italy is number 8

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul said:

America would loose horribly in a tank against tank battle due to the sheer number of russian tanks. But it probably would win in most other places, now if Russia was backed by China and India in this fight, America would be swamped.

Yes because tank numbers beat quality. Look at any Israeli war and you can realize American quality>Russian numbers.

Even if America fought Russia and China how are they going to get into America? All the Navies in the world combined could not defeat the beast that is the US navy.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This might have been a balanced battle two or three decades ago. Now its a stomp.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame: Russia has very few top tier fighters, practically their entire Air Force fighter corps. is composed of modernized SU-27's which although a good plane, is from the 70's, and there is only so much modernization can do to improve an old plane. The U.S.A.F. severely outnumbers them in terms of the number of F-18's and its variants that they field as well as having nearly 200 F-22's which are by far the best fighter in the world at the moment. Beyond that America possesses bombers that far outclass their soviet equivalents, The B-2 Spirit is in a class of its own and the B-52 can rain down metric tonne's of hell once America's fighter's achieve air superiority. Their tank force, while large is old and was never a match, technologically, for what the U.S. was building. Their most modern tank, the T-90, is just a modernized T-72. And the T-72 showed its "strength" when Iraq's T-72's simply melted away to coalition armored forces and air power during the Gulf War. Their only advantage is a large ground force, albeit even that is plagued by the severe corruption that is so prevalent in Russia.

For the purpose of this scenario I was just assuming they would be fighting in some neutral ground, such as if all the people in Iran magically disappeared and both countries tried to secure the area.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame said:

@totalbalance: How would America be able to invade Russia, though?

I don't understand what you're asking. We have tanks, planes, and boats. What else do you need?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame said:

@totalbalance: How would America be able to invade Russia, though?

I don't understand what you're asking. We have tanks, planes, and boats. What else do you need?

Nice story bro like the Europe would lets you do that.What the matter you think Usa could solo the European union?Rofl.If Usa would attack the European union im pretty sure they would lose their closest allies Canada(I'm not saying canada is above Usa all i'm saying is that Canada is an ''big gunned'' allied that Usa cant lose if they want to attack the European Union).The european would interfe for sure if Usa tries to invade ''Mother russia'' (Ps:Did i just read what i read?Refering to Usa by usingthe term America?Lol ok.....Big head/Selfish?)

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TotalBalance

@sylvain: Hold your horses for a second, you think if a war between Russia and America broke out that the E.U. would side with, Russia? That would never happen, if America declared war on Russia the E.U. would support America or at the very least remain neutral. But all of this banter is off topic because this thread is about comparing strictly the U.S. military and Russia's, as such we shouldn't be bringing other nations into this hypothetical situation.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sylvain

@totalbalance said:

@sylvain: Hold your horses for a second, you think if a war between Russia and America broke out that the E.U. would side with, Russia? That would never happen, if America declared war on Russia the E.U. would support America or at the very least remain neutral. But all of this banter is off topic because this thread is about comparing strictly the U.S. military and Russia's, as such we shouldn't be bringing other nations into this hypothetical situation.

He said if Usa tries to invade russia he didnt said Usa brought up an excuse like he often does.You think E.U. would lets an country being completly invaded?You wish my friend.Oh btw i never said i was talking about the thread.I'm bringing reality

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Although the EU possesses hardware that is generally within a generation of ours they lack the military manufacturing base, the manpower, or the geography to compete with us. Most importantly they lack the naval and air power to stop us; a conflict between the US and the EU would involve a few short battles in which the EU's navy was smashed, a period of scrimmages where their air power was decimated, a wave of airstrikes against critical infrastructure, peace offerings to whatever countries wished to defect from the EU, then a ground invasion against the holdouts.

Secondly we could bypass the EU entirely and invade over the Bering Strait.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: They Major E.U. players joined in quite readily for the invasion of Afghanistan, and the Gulf War, The E.U. and America are on the same side, they are both NATO, Russia is on the wrong side being formerly of the Warsaw pact, If their was a real world mass invasion of Russia (which would basically be WW3) the E.U. would doubtlessly side with the U.S. because that is where their allegience has been shown to be in the past and where it still firmly is.

Just a question, not trying to be patronizing, but you do know that Russia is not a European nation and is not part of the E.U.?

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: All of that is irrelevant though because he is still making the ridiculous statement that the E.U. would side with Russia.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totalbalance: Truth. The EU might pitch a fit in the UN or even cut diplomatic ties but they're unlikely to commit to a war.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Although the EU possesses hardware that is generally within a generation of ours they lack the military manufacturing base, the manpower, or the geography to compete with us. Most importantly they lack the naval and air power to stop us; a conflict between the US and the EU would involve a few short battles in which the EU's navy was smashed, a period of scrimmages where their air power was decimated, a wave of airstrikes against critical infrastructure, peace offerings to whatever countries wished to defect from the EU, then a ground invasion against the holdouts.

Secondly we could bypass the EU entirely and invade over the Bering Strait.

So are you saying Usa>European Union?......

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: All of that is irrelevant though because he is still making the ridiculous statement that the E.U. would side with Russia.

Ridiculous?Hmmk...Whatever?