NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Hi everyone.

I started on a new project by ordering the Perfect Grade Gundam online and receiving it in the mail. It'll be a doozy to put together but I plan on splitting the build into 3 parts. I plan on building the head, chest and waist flaps in one day. Then build the legs the next day and assemble the arms on the last day.

With Transformers, the most important aspects are the robot mode, the vehicle mode, and the transformation. With transformable Gundams, they have lot of noticeable robot parts showing in vehicle mode or are tedious to transform. Hopefully, with the perfect grade Unicorn, it'll look great in both modes and transform easily.

Gundam Unicorn is a series market at older fans and featured at many anime conventions. It used high quality animation and was in continuity with the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Compared to the Gundam TV shows Bandai made at the time, it was like seeing Transformers Prime instead of Rescue Bots. Well, not exactly. There were 7 episodes and every episode was around an hour long. The last episode was a full length movie Gundam UC has been featured at many anime conventions. Unicorn has been a way for Bandai to get the most from their fan's wallets. Unicorn has sold many action figures, blue ray discs and has its own line of transforming model kits. The line includes two extremely large kits including the perfect grade and the HGUC Neo Zeong.

Check out out my unboxing and other videos on the PG Unicorn here:

Also, please be sure to sub to my YouTube channel

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

That is pretty cool.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legendary_starhero: Yes, this thing is amazing

Uploaded parts 1 and 2 of my building videos. There are a lot of parts with the runner connected underneath them. Probably so the nub marks don't show up on the surface. I recommend caution when putting parts together.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Part 3 is up. I'm done with legs. It's great how Bandai managed to work in the sliding gimmick in the legs while hiding the red frame in Unicorn mode.

The build isn't too hard, it just takes a lot of time.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I do love me some Gundam Unicorn. I'll have to keep an eye on this.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wasn't prepared to hear your real voice.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part 4 of my building videos is up. If I recall correctly, I made a mistake where I inserted a piece of the gun upside down. Be sure to pay close attention to the instructions when building this. However this kit is meant to be able to be taken apart so the pieces will most likely survive a separation if I make a mistake