UFC champ Jon Jones hit and run on a pregnant woman.

• 57 results
Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/27/jon-jones-investigation-cop-idd-ufc-star-running-from-crash-scene/#ixzz3YWWso0SL

It appears the witness in the jones case was an off duty police officer, apparently Jon ran on foot. Other allegations of a marijuana "pipe" found in Jon's car.

This keeps getting better and better XD!

The woman he hit is fine, just a minor car crash... no serious injuries.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/27/jon-jones-drugs-found-in-crash-car/

Pipe was found and apparently Jon ran away with a chunk of cash in his hand XD! Also the pregnant womans injuries may be more severe than let on... she claimed to almost pass out which I don't think is good for a baby.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier looks like one of your favorite fighters won't be able to compete :p

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By magnablue

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@balee_dattttt: You know I really used to like Jones. But his ego has gone off the rail, a long time ago.

He's exciting, dynamic, young, talented...he should be the face of the sport a midst the retirement of GSP and the questionable air surrounding Silva.

He could have easily been a role model for young up and comers and kids looking to get into MMA.

But sadly he has thrown it away. Talented, yes. Winner, yes. But he's long since left the list of my favorite fighters. Damn shame.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: The face of UFC is likely going to shared between Ronda and Chris for the future.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@balee_dattttt: Agreed, but it should have been Jones, or he should have at least made it a trinity.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I can see that. Espicially since I don't really see Ronda sticking around longer if the competition around her doesn't improve. I can bet she will probably face Tate for the 3rd time before the end of the year -_- .

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balee_dattttt: @granitesoldier: Ronda said she wasn't going to be fighting for that much longer anyway. But they should give Cain and Jose a bigger push

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

There's no need to look no more, cuz he SLAMMED YOU ON THE FLOOR!

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@balee_dattttt: @granitesoldier: Ronda said she wasn't going to be fighting for that much longer anyway. But they should give Cain and Jose a bigger push

Vince is waving that WWE carrot in her face. Also there is movies and T.V shows to do (even if she can't act that well).

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear god that dude cant get his sh!t together.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like he turned himself in...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/27/jon-jones-surrenders-new-mexico-hit-and-run-turns-himself-in/#disqus_thread

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: We aren't gonna be seeing Jon for a while... apparently the charge has been upgraded to felony and he broke the pregnant womans arm, I hope her baby is okay and Jon better hope the same because if not... he will be going to jail for a long time.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO!

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

After this and Silva testing positive for steroids, I'm beginning to lose faith in the sport.

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasting his talent. His personality doesn't help his cause either.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow.

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: doubt it. He's a face of the ufc at the moment and d has the backing of a multi million dollar company. He will get mayweather treatment

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comickidd77: Jon is not the face of the UFC... if anything Ronda is more known and Weidman has the potential to easily surpass Jon as a name/face.

Oh wait you said "a" face not "the" face.

They can survive without Jon... he put them in too rough of a spot, there is no way they're just going to ignore that he ran away from a hit and run on a pregnant woman, he broke that womans arm too. If they lose Jon then they better hope Gus becomes champ though, Gus has draw power greater than anyone in the lhw divison because of his European roots.

They will look like a joke if they ignore what he did.

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: rampage?Shogun? They aree bigger than gus. Weidman is here an there honestly. Connor mcgregor is rising super quickly an he doesn't even have a belt but even he is iffy. The ufc has been in a real tough spot since losing Anderson, gsp, an lesner. Jones helped them alot. They will try hard to make sure they don't lose him

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comickidd77: Rampage and shogun can't win the title though, rampage has no take down defense and shogun is so far gone it's not even funny. Shogun has had so many injuries and his chin is completely gone. I am going off of what is possible, and it's possible for Gus to obtain the title.

Weidman is here an there honestly.

Weidman truly has the ability to dominate his division, he is bigger and stronger than most of them and has the best ground game in the division(Jacare might have a better ground game)... on top of that weidman has great striking and keeps range like a champ. If anyone has the ability to become a draw it's weidman.

Connor mcgregor is rising super quickly an he doesn't even have a belt but even he is iffy.

There is a good possibility he could get his arse kicked and after that most of the hype is gone.

The ufc has been in a real tough spot since losing Anderson, gsp, an lesner. Jones helped them alot. They will try hard to make sure they don't lose him

Do you realize how bad it makes the ufc look if Jon does not get any punishment? He will at least get a suspension and maybe be stripped of the title. He had weed in the car with him, he hit a pregnant woman, he is in trouble with the law... the ufc wont fix that.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shouldn't have banned PEDs

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: He should be stripped of his title at least. Personally I'm hoping for a ban. Because this is the 3rd time he has done something

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

K.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, come on Jones.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldnt care less what athletes do off the court/out of the ring... just entertain me during the event

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

I couldnt care less what athletes do off the court/out of the ring... just entertain me during the event

Cool story... what he does out of the octagon affects if he ever gets to fight in the ufc again. He is being charged with a felony and if the pregnant woman he hit has a miscarriage in some states that is vehicular manslaughter.

If I don't respect someone as a person I don't root for them in a fight, I am influenced by how people act outside of the court/octagon/ring/field. Jon is one of the few people I detest in sports/combat sports... repeatedly he has shown to be a terrible person and multiple teammates have said this as well(Rashad, Cerrone, Jon's old roommate..etc.)

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: cool story.... I still don't care what he does outside the ring just pissed he probably won't get to fight in his upcoming fight... also doing drugs doesn't make you a bad person which is what you seem to be implying

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@thenaughtytitan: cool story.... I still don't care what he does outside the ring just pissed he probably won't get to fight in his upcoming fight... also doing drugs doesn't make you a bad person which is what you seem to be implying

That's not what I am implying, driving while high and breaking a pregnant womans arm makes him a bad person... do you know what he did when he hit her? He ran, without checking on the people he hit, he did run back to grab a stack of cash before he ran off again though. Jon is a fake D-bag, that simple.

If he wanted to smoke weed good for him, just don't drive while high. Jon has done sooo many bad and fake things, allow me to list a few:

1. Current hit and run
  2. Tweets calling homosexuality a sin and calling a gay person a "fag"
  3. DUI
  4. condemns people who smoke weed but does cocaine in his spare time... also smokes weed.
  5. Eye poking
  6. posting and deleting videos on instagram in a matter of minutes, he never stands by his words

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Jones is a dumb***. **** Em.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: shoulda been clearer obviously the whole hit and run situation is very bad but when you said he's shown many times to be a bad person I just associated that with his drug use

1. Yeah that's bad

2. Lol it doesn't make me upset

3. Not good but can't condemn him since I've done it

4. Probably said it for good publicity

5&6 idk didn't see them I don't follow him to closely

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus:

Lol it doesn't make me upset

Wait? You don't have a problem with him throwing gay slurs at someone and calling homosexuality a sin? Are you that ignorant?

Not good but can't condemn him since I've done it

Did you have two women in the back of the car who weren't the mother of your child? Jon did....

Probably said it for good publicity

That's the point, he is fake.

5&6 idk didn't see them I don't follow him to closely

He has at least one eye poke per fight XD! " just pissed he probably won't get to fight in his upcoming fight" You said you were pissed that he won't get to his upcoming fight... but you don't even watch his fights because you don't know that eye pokes are common for him.

GG

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rpgesus

@thenaughtytitan: no I really don't care about that and I mean I've done it a couple times there have been girls and my friends so idk is that the same everyone is fake for publicity and yeah I really don't watch the fights and really couldnt care less about the ufc but I like the highlights

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jon jones has been stripped of his title. Fighting for it now is Anthony Johnson vs Daniel Cormier

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should outlaw all Martians.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/28/8512241/mma-news-jon-jones-stripped-title-suspended-indefinitely-daniel-cormier-vs-anthony-johnson-ufc-187#comments

bitch got suspended

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's going to jail...has to..

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you sign a contract with The UFC, you're made aware that you represent them in and out of the Ring. He knew this. The punishment is appropriate and deserved.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

@thenaughtytitan: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/28/8512241/mma-news-jon-jones-stripped-title-suspended-indefinitely-daniel-cormier-vs-anthony-johnson-ufc-187#comments

bitch got suspended

cormier vs johnson will be a good match.

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagined this hit and run in my mind in a totally different scenario....

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care what he did. That belt is his... Whoever wins the belt will be a paper champ. UFC should realize they're not a legitimate sport but a niche sport for blood thirsty dog like me.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

I don't care what he did. That belt is his... Whoever wins the belt will be a paper champ. UFC should realize they're not a legitimate sport but a niche sport for blood thirsty dog like me.

i agree.

maybe jones will come back?

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: He'll probably be more like Mayweather. Mayweather actually hit women multiple times and now he's fighting in the biggest fight ever. Jones will be hated more for this and then as a result more people will buy his ppv cards.

@those_eyes: yeah he will and I can't imagine the beating he'll put on the new paper chump.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: tyrone biggums hits coco, not women

No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

bitch got suspended

So that's what happens when I fall asleep, I called it! Cormier vs Anthony.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

The belt is his until he violates his contract, which he did. To remain champ, you need skill, but you also need smarts. He lacks the latter.