• 68 results
albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By albusan

My baby mama Miesha "Cupcake" Tate (Future Champ), just kicked Sarah Mcmann's big buff butt!

That's the end of the undercard, now it's time for the main card fights!

Bolded names are the winners.

Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz via unanimous decision

Tyron Woodley vs. Kelvin Gastelum via split decision

Joe Lauzon Vs. AL Iaquinta via second-round TKO (3:34)

Thales Leites Vs. Tim Boetsch via submission (arm triangle)

Jordan Mein Vs. Thiago Alves def. Jordan Mein via second-round TKO (0:39)

How to watch?

You can order the PPV. If you don't know the businesses you can visit to watch the ppv in your area, check this link. http://bars.ufc.com

Post your predictions on the fights and your thoughts.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan I'm very happy CUpcake won!

Oh and Thiago Alves was getting tooled by Mein. What a comeback! That was the perfect kick, the sound on the land was sick! Please bump this since I won't be able too post again in a row.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan I'm very happy CUpcake won!

Oh and Thiago Alves was getting tooled by Mein. What a comeback! That was the perfect kick, the sound on the land was sick! Please bump this since I won't be able too post again in a row.

Was a crazy comeback, mein got way too cocky, dude even somersaulted across the cage. Great win for alves! Leites by arm triangle! Great brawl between Leites and Tim Boetsch!

That uppercut Joe rogan kept talking about, I do not think it landed.

WAR JOE LAUZON!

(lol this post is really jumbled, whatever.....)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched the prelims but can't pay for the PPV so someone tell me who wins. Happy Tate won though, very impressed with her.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: @thenaughtytitan: @renchamp I really was worried that Tate would lose that fight. Mein has all the talent in the world, I think he needs a better camp, he just trains with his dad. Leites is on a good win streak but I think Tim isn't that good of a win these days. I think Joe Lauzon could win this fight. Who you got? First round is over, close round.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan: First round is a toss up but I think the judges will give it to Al, he looked like he was doing more but joe blocked a lot of shots. I am rooting for Joe.

(edit) joe landed much more solidly 1st round

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AL WINS, the ref was really close to stopping that too early, he made the right choice stopping it a little later because people would cry for days otherwise.

Good win for al

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Joe Lauzon is a tough SOB that was a good stoppage by the ref. He was done. AL Iaquinta looks like a legit lightweight, I'm interested for his next fight.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: Joe Lauzon is a tough SOB that was a good stoppage by the ref. He was done. AL Iaquinta looks like a legit lightweight, I'm interested for his next fight.

We posted seconds away lol. Yeah I am excited to see how he does in the future. Joe will be back, nothing he has not overcome before.

Who are you taking in Tyron vs kelvin?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I watched the prelims but can't pay for the PPV so someone tell me who wins. Happy Tate won though, very impressed with her.

Albusan is covering the winners but if you want it reported round by round bleacher report does that. If I cannot watch a PPV I just follow it on bleacher report, works well for me.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I was going for Kelvin to win by submission but after he came in ten pounds overweight, because reportedly he has a bad flu, I think he's going to gas after the first. Tyron is going to hit him with some hard shots and put him away in the second I think.

Wow so far three stoppages in the main card. This card wasn't that great on paper but the fights have been awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Bleacher Report is good like TNT said but I think both of you need to get on mmamania.com. I love that site for all my MMA news. The articles are great and the comment section is just freaking hilarious! The guys that comment on the articles are MMA addicted and you could feed off their energy for the fight.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: I was going for Kelvin to win by submission but after he came in ten pounds overweight, because reportedly he has a bad flu, I think he's going to gas after the first. Tyron is going to hit him with some hard shots and put him away in the second I think.

Wow so far three stoppages in the main card. This card wasn't that great on paper but the fights have been awesome.

Not sure about first round but he could gas. Tyron will have more gas then usual due to him being lighter than usual. Still salty about kelvin beating uriah and I do not like the fact that he keeps missing weight. Even if Kelvin wins this fight it will not matter, he is going up to middle weight dana making him and Lineker.

Picking and rooting for woodley even though I dislike how he acts sometimes(after condit and ducking lombard)

(edit) how people act have nothing to do with my picks, only has to do with who I am rooting for.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Not sure about first round but he could gas. Tyron will have more gas then usual due to him being lighter than usual. Still salty about kelvin beating uriah and I do not like the fact that he keeps missing weight. Even if Kelvin wins this fight it will not matter, he is going up to middle weight dana making him and Lineker.

Picking and rooting for woodley even though I dislike how he acts sometimes(after condit and ducking lombard)

(edit) how people act have nothing to do with my picks, only has to do with who I am rooting for.

First Round was horrible! I still think Woodley wins and I'm too salty about that Condit fight :)

Woodley is winning the second round so far,,,

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan said:

@jayc1324: Bleacher Report is good like TNT said but I think both of you need to get on mmamania.com. I love that site for all my MMA news. The articles are great and the comment section is just freaking hilarious! The guys that comment on the articles are MMA addicted and you could feed off their energy for the fight.

I use mmamania also but I like bleacher report better for reporting on fights.

I have woodley winning both rounds so far. Round one the judges may give to kelvin due to aggression but woodley clearly won due to better shots and slipping most of kelvins. Round 2 is more even, I would have kelvin winning due to leg kicks but woodley rocked him pretty good and landed goot right hands.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

I have woodley winning both rounds so far. Round one the judges may give to kelvin due to aggression but woodley clearly won due to better shots and slipping most of kelvins. Round 2 is more even, I would have kelvin winning due to leg kicks but woodley rocked him pretty good and landed goot right hands.

Yep I think it's even so far but who knows it's really close. Who ever wins the third deserves the win.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@albusan said:

Yep I think it's even so far but who knows it's really close. Who ever wins the third deserves the win.

I have woodley winning the first 2, last round is a toss up.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Woodley wins split decision, kelvin did not deserve to get a judges vote imo. Kelvin needs to go up, he is taller and overall wider/bigger than woodley who is one of the biggest dudes in the division....

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Split decision, kelvin did not deserve to get a judges vote imo. Kelvin needs to go up, he is taller and overall wider/bigger than woodley who is one of the biggest dudes in the division....

Yep, I think it's funny Kelvin fired Dolce because he was too expensive but losing part of your purse for not making weight is even more expensive. Saying that, he's one of the youngest fighters in the UFC and he has a big future.

Time for Nick Diaz vs. SIlva! Stockton slap! You scared homie!

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

Split decision, kelvin did not deserve to get a judges vote imo. Kelvin needs to go up, he is taller and overall wider/bigger than woodley who is one of the biggest dudes in the division....

Yep, I think it's funny Kelvin fired Dolce because he was too expensive but losing part of your purse for not making weight is even more expensive. Saying that, he's one of the youngest fighters in the UFC and he has a big future.

Time for Nick Diaz vs. SIlva! Stockton slap! You scared homie!

Stats are in, same amount of strikes landed 1st round, woodley landed better shots. Woodley landed better shots and more shots in the 2nd. Last round gastelum did most of the work.

SILVA vs DIAZ!!!

Refuse to pick a winner in this fight because too many variables are unknown due to them being out for a while, silva is old and off injury and nick is a welter weight out of retirement. My head is saying silva.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

BEEN WORRIED ABOUT NICK BUT HE HAS THAT LOOK IN HIS EYE, fight has not started yet but I cannot wait!

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: Holy shi!t! Nick Diaz is such a troll!

OMFG, HE RESPECTED SILVA SO MUCH BEFORE THE FIGHT BUT HIS TAUNTING IS OFF THE CHARTS, CLOSE GOOD ROUND!!!!

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Yes, he couldn't control is inner troll but I think SIlva won the second for more activity.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: Yes, he couldn't control is inner troll but I think SIlva won the second for more activity.

Yeah, I think nick may have won the first though, very, very close rounds. Nick belongs in there with him.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Yeah, I think nick may have won the first though, very, very close rounds. Nick belongs in there with him.

Yeah, I think Nick won the first but big third round for Silva, Nick needs more activity.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@albusan said:

Yeah, I think Nick won the first but big third round for Silva, Nick needs more activity.

Exactly, hoping he tries to shoot for a takedown this round, said he has been working his wrestling. Both looking good, anderson is ahead of course.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I think Nick is down three to one. He needs to exchange again!

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: I think Nick is down three to one. He needs to exchange again!

Not sure, I feel like he did more that round but I could be wrong, although round 1 is a toss up....

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I think Anderson won it... I'd be shocked if he didn't but Nick was never in danger in the fight at all.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Anderson won, nick did really good though, impressed.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: I think Anderson won it... I'd be shocked if he didn't but Nick was never in danger in the fight at all.

Yeah he won, not impressive though, they are calling it now we will see.

(edit) crying because they might make him fight weidman again :)

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Anderson was really emotional after the win I'm really happy for him and Diaz was classy in the end.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: Anderson was really emotional after the win I'm really happy for him and Diaz was classy in the end.

Hope nick does not make excuses, you watching the post fight press conference? I am...

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Hope nick does not make excuses, you watching the post fight press conference? I am...

Ohh he made a ton of excuses and the were all genuine! He believes every word. Great night!

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

NICK STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES, STOP, STOP, STOP, PLEASE NICK SHUT UP!!!!!!

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@albusan said:

Ohh he made a ton of excuses and the were all genuine! He believes every word. Great night!

Apparently he did not have his boxing coach with him. Even if all of his excuses are true, not stuff you are supposed to say out loud.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, Silva won.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Yeah, I hope he gets his boxing coach back for his next fight back lol. He was the slower guy in the fight but he's always been a volume striker. His strategy was to get Anderson to engage him forward because Anderson's a counter striker but Anderson used more leg kicks then I think he usually does. Also, Nick landed the most leg kicks on Anderson than any other opponent ever.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Awesome, Silva won.

Yup, really hope he retires........

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: Yeah, I hope he gets his boxing coach back for his next fight back lol. He was the slower guy in the fight but he's always been a volume striker. His strategy was to get Anderson to engage him forward because Anderson's a counter striker but Anderson used more leg kicks then I think he usually does. Also, Nick landed the most leg kicks on Anderson than any other opponent ever.

yeah, nick just needed to do more. He needs to get a new corner, because I have no idea what they are telling him between rounds, every time they tell him he is winning. Anderson landed more and landed heavier shots, think nick may have won a round but that is it.

Hope nick continues to fight(welterweight) and I hope silva retires, ufc might try and capitalize on him winning by giving him a title shot(dana said this) and I do not want anderson being fed to chris.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Anderson Silva won, but he's really not the same fighter he once was. After all, fighters get worse with age, so it's okay. Also, the fight was boring. Silva's fights are usually boring when he grandstands or plays around in the ring. But here, he was fighting seriously, picking his shots and getting his points, and the fight wasn't that entertaining...

Oh, well. Weidman vs. Silva III incoming.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By ComicStooge
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anderson Silva won, but he's really not the same fighter he once was. After all, fighters get worse with age, so it's okay. Also, the fight was boring. Silva's fights are usually boring when he grandstands or plays around in the ring. But here, he was fighting seriously, picking his shots and getting his points, and the fight wasn't that entertaining...

Oh, well. Weidman vs. Silva III incoming.

Hope he retires but the ufc might try and sucker him into staying. Fight was ok, nicks taunting in the 1st round was entertaining. Not the fighter he once was but anderson never looks great unless he finishes a fight. His shots looked powerful and overall he looked good.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@jayc1324 said:

Awesome, Silva won.

Decision?

Yes

Did anyone hear that stupid lady who kept yelling the entire time, she was booing during the woodley fight also. Annoying and disrespectful.

No Caption Provided

Someone posted a pic, only an attractive woman could get away with that, someone should have told her to shut up.....

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

yeah, nick just needed to do more. He needs to get a new corner, because I have no idea what they are telling him between rounds, every time they tell him he is winning. Anderson landed more and landed heavier shots, think nick may have won a round but that is it.

Hope nick continues to fight(welterweight) and I hope silva retires, ufc might try and capitalize on him winning by giving him a title shot(dana said this) and I do not want anderson being fed to chris.

Nick stuck to his strategy but when he did engage puches he looked really good especially in the clinch. I honestly think he'd do good in middleweight, the best wrestlers are i nthe welterwight division after all.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1