• 106 results
#1 Posted by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20299 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: i see it.

Even though there not the same I mix up God Spawn and Glitch Spawn

#4 Edited by Joygirl (18779 posts) - - Show Bio

I mix up glitch_spawn and laflux from time to time.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (29672 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Yup! I just sort of see you guys as those sort of.. lanky, cool-geek, 18 year old, quiet but witty type of guys. Not sure why...

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20299 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by JediXMan (29672 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Yup! I just sort of see you guys as those sort of.. lanky, cool-geek, 18 year old, quiet but witty type of guys. Not sure why...

I can't speak for Stegman, but... that's not a very accurate description of me. Well, aside from the cool-geek and witty part.

#9 Edited by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I don't really know what to see you as. Male, mature and you like to learn new things. That's about it.

#10 Posted by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@i_like_swords said:

I can't speak for Stegman, but... that's not a very accurate description of me. Well, aside from the cool-geek and witty part.

Sort of close. I guess it was just the image I had in my head. I think I knew someone who had a similar personality to you who looked like that a while ago, and I must associate his appearance with you guys. Brains r weird.

#11 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't think of anyone to be honest....

#12 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20299 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I'm male and like to learn new things but I'm hardly mature. I mean you saw that thread I made and hour or so ago. Lol. How old to you think I am? This is my description of you:

16ish, white, a dude, got into comic thinking he would like spiderman/Batman/wolverine, but he saw how awesome deadpool really is.

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20299 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: tbere is another captain America that I get you confused with. I'm think it may be battle forum junkie

#15 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

ComicGeek and Deadpoolrules

Wildvine and Bumpyboo

Static Shock and Mercy and King Saturn

Dragonborn CT and that other guy

d^_^b

#16 Posted by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I'm male and like to learn new things but I'm hardly mature. I mean you saw that thread I made and hour or so ago. Lol. How old to you think I am? This is my description of you:

16ish, white, a dude, got into comic thinking he would like spiderman/Batman/wolverine, but he saw how awesome deadpool really is.

Maybe you're not then, lol!

Turned 16 two days ago, white, a dude, and I got into comics with the intention to buy Deadpool comics. For some reason I never thought I would like mainstream characters and to this day don't really read them. Can't remember what first got me involved in Deadpool but whatever it was.. it stuck. So you were very close, but I figure I'm kind of predictable.

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20299 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercy_ reminds me of half the people here.

#20 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20299 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: dang it! I actually thought it was Daniel for some reason. I dont even know a Daniel.

#21 Posted by M3th (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

FOOLS! THose are tHe only two pairs you can tHink of.

-m3th.O.D.-

#22 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Saminista and Icarusflies are pretty similar some times. And by some times I mean a lot of the time.

I assume every smug new person is Gambler's alt.

#23 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not THAT lanky...and I'm 21, but close.

#24 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17355 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20829 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20829 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by MonsterStomp (16146 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct:

Wait, you're confusing me.......are you someone else? I thought you were you? Are you Jimmy???

dO.Ob

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17355 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull and @ancient_0f_days I don't know what it is. Both speak their mind and are two of the most honest Viner's imo.

No one to compare @samimista with. Nicest Viner here.

i have to say. while that's awesome, i still did not expect that match up :P

also yes, sami is amazing.

#33 Posted by MonsterStomp (16146 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I expect people to not expect stuff in this thread ha ha :P

#34 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17355 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I expect people to not expect stuff in this thread ha ha :P

yeah but i had a couple people in MIND when i thought about this, didn't expect AoD, still. that;s an awesome pick :D!

#35 Posted by MonsterStomp (16146 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: :D I don't spend much time in the off topics as I use to :( I gotta come back.

#36 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17355 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by MonsterStomp (16146 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Battles and Gen Discussion stole me :'( Also, I can't believe I haven't followed you yet :O

#38 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17355 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Battles and Gen Discussion stole me :'( Also, I can't believe I haven't followed you yet :O

me too :P

#39 Posted by MonsterStomp (16146 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: ;D Alright, we should probably stop spamming the thread, ha ha.

#40 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by Pr0metheus (4980 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildvine and Bumpyboo

It is an honour to be compared to Ms Vine ^__^

When I first got here, a lot of people kept asking if I was @sc. That was nice, if a little frustrating! Other users I have been asked if I am an alt of include @samimista, @lykopis and, slightly bizarrely, @feebadger O___o

But anyone who knows these people knows how silly any of that is (though in every case it was SO flattering). I guess in certain interactions, users can seem similar but a slightly closer look usually clears things up :)

#43 Posted by MonsterStomp (16146 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by wildvine (8429 posts) - - Show Bio

ComicGeek and Deadpoolrules

Wildvine and Bumpyboo <------

Static Shock and Mercy and King Saturn

Dragonborn CT and that other guy

d^_^b

@bumpyboo

He knows!!! Lol.

I have accused @joygirl of being Fuchsia and Theik2.

And I too thought Bumpy was SC for about two seconds. Come on though, how many peeps use Nemi avis?

#45 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Hehe, we get that a lot :)

@wildvine

RUN!!! :O

Yeah to be fair, I can see how it looked that way. Certainly there are worse people to be mistaken for :)

#46 Posted by wildvine (8429 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@monsterstomp: Hehe, we get that a lot :)

@wildvine

RUN!!! :O

Yeah to be fair, I can see how it looked that way. Certainly there are worse people to be mistaken for :)

Like Cap. : P

#47 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17605 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone once said I was an alt of @mrdirector786 And I guess we have similar usernames and we both are Transformers fans and use Megatron avatars too.

#48 Posted by CF12793 (2935 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually secretly all of you.

#49 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Of course. Whenever a knew Lady Viner comes, the Vine community immediately thinks that they're an Alt of one of the fire-six Lady Viners who are on the Vine. Weirdly, you have been mistaken for nearly all of the Lady Viners I know.

@wildvine: I know......you bet, I know......I will prove it, as well. You will meet the light of SHIRZAD...

d^_^b

#50 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio