• 59 results
#1 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

And called the show filth.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/26/star-two-and-half-men-angus-t-jones-urges-fans-to-stop-watching-calls-show/?intcmp=trending

Now, obviously he should say whatever he wants to but this show has been on for like 10 years, why has he waited or even been on the show in the first place? I guess after making millions of dollars by being on the show he now feels comfortable speaking. Plus the show has always been about sex and Charlie sleeping and drinking with random women. Seems a bit hypocritical of this kid, he had no problem profiting from a show he calls filthy.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Was not expecting the religious angle to this.

That makes it even funnier.

#3 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

The show used to at least be funny, also, you're right, he was happy taking all of that money.. when he was like 7 and he basically hardly had a say as to what he did, and his parents were the ones with the money.

#4 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

It sounds like he just got involved with a church that's against most of that stuff, and he now wants to fight against it, or something to that effect.

Also, in his defense, he used to be really little on the show and didn't understand most of the stuff, or even have a say of whether or not he wanted to do it. He may also have some sort of contract that won't legally let him leave the show.

That's just my interpretation.

#5 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

It sounds like he just got involved with a church that's against most of that stuff, and he now wants to fight against it, or something to that effect.

Also, in his defense, he used to be really little on the show and didn't understand most of the stuff, or even have a say of whether or not he wanted to do it. He may also have some sort of contract that won't legally let him leave the show.

Better church than drugs.

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster: Agreed, even before Charlie died it was losing its appeal.

#7 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care, but if he backs up what he says and starts living to a higher standard rather than just using it for publicity, kudos to him. Doesn't affect me either way since I don't watch the show :P

#8 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, the show's not good anymore anyway

#9 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

He's an actor, not a philosopher. Who cares what he thinks? He's part of it.

#10 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: He certainly has the money to live to a higher standard, thanks to this show. ;) (Yes, I know you meant another higher standard)

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.

#12 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7543 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. Well can I have all of your money then?

#13 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

Better church than drugs.

Shaggy from Scooby Doo voice* Like, Amen bro. Wanna pizza?

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, he wasn't saying this the week before contracts were renewed

#15 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Aha! Probably a publicity stunt.

Does anyone honestly care though?

#16 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Exactly, he's mad cause his character was being phased out and he will no longer be relevant to the general public.

#17 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3666 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the show has kinda jumped the shark and the kraken if you asked me...

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

The show is pure dog sh*t anyway, who cares.

#19 Posted by Earl2 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

This show was awesome back in 03'

#20 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Okay. Well can I have all of your money then?

Agreed

Also he's proven he's an idiot whom nobody should ever listen to ever again. Screw that guy.

#21 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

Well the show has kinda jumped the shark and the kraken if you asked me...

I want to see that done.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (23043 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't have to worry, I never started watching.

#23 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

The show is pure dog sh*t anyway, who cares.

Amen.

#24 Posted by JediXMan (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be absolutely nothing without this show. He doesn't like the direction it's gone, he should have left.

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't watched the show in ages, but I enjoyed his presence in it when he was younger. Sadly, it seems that as of late the show has been having a lot of problems off set and it seems to be finally surfacing. Although, I do find it odd that he would criticize the show so much when in fact, it's probably the single cause of his fame and he's been handsomely paid for years now.

#26 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

He's right.

#27 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Two and A Half Men is that show with Gary Coleman, right?

#28 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy is such a tool. I love that he's asking people not to watch the show. Maybe he'll get his wish and the show will be cancelled and he can share all his future checks with all the crew members that are now out of work. What an ingrate.

#29 Posted by ShootingNova (15546 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

#30 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

That guy is such a tool. I love that he's asking people not to watch the show. Maybe he'll get his wish and the show will be cancelled and he can share all his future checks with all the crew members that are now out of work. What an ingrate.

BINGO!

To me, it's ridiculous that he would go this far out of his way in order to bash a show that took care of him, and every other person involved in it's production/design. There's a proper way to handle everything...this wasn't it. Even if he wanted to stray away from the show, and the message he thinks it's sending out to people, why take down everyone else involved? I'm all for being a follower of Jesus, and I'm all for standing up for what you believe in....but this was pretty classless...and I'm sensing a HINT of Kirk Cameron, which does NOT help matters AT ALL....

#31 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Would so love for the ratings to start dropping right now lol

#32 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

...........................Angus. LOL

#33 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Matchstick said:

BINGO!

To me, it's ridiculous that he would go this far out of his way in order to bash a show that took care of him, and every other person involved in it's production/design. There's a proper way to handle everything...this wasn't it. Even if he wanted to stray away from the show, and the message he thinks it's sending out to people, why take down everyone else involved? I'm all for being a follower of Jesus, and I'm all for standing up for what you believe in....but this was pretty classless...and I'm sensing a HINT of Kirk Cameron, which does NOT help matters AT ALL....

I was getting the Kirk Cameron vibe as well. I'm all for find religion and getting your live straight but he could have done it without this big public outcry trying to hurt the show. That's a pretty big stab in the back.

#34 Posted by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid, you've been playing a character on this show for almost 10 years. I find it hard to believe this is about your 'christian values'.

#35 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

@White Mage said:

@Matchstick said:

BINGO!

I was getting the Kirk Cameron vibe as well. I'm all for find religion and getting your live straight but he could have done it without this big public outcry trying to hurt the show. That's a pretty big stab in the back.

Agreed..............the effectiveness of his message could easily be hindered by his approach.........

#36 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17574 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont watch the show,dont care.

#37 Posted by sky-pirate (111 posts) - - Show Bio

This show's still on?!

#38 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Pretty much.

#39 Posted by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

The show sucks in its current state anyways.

#40 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Forerunner Christian Church,

nice try Covenant.

Also this is either a publicity stunt,or he has made so much money he doesn't really care anymore and is going to follow his morals/new decisions.

#41 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kellar21 said:

Forerunner Christian Church,

nice try Covenant.

Also this is either a publicity stunt, or he has made so much money he doesn't really care anymore and is going to follow his morals/new decisions.

Most likely this in my opinion.

#42 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

If he feels that strongly about it hee should negotiate out of his contract. I am sure the show doesn't want anybody that doesn't want to be there. He got rich off of this show and gained any celebrity he has because of this show. This approach just seems unappreciative of the show that gave him so much and also of his fans which I am sure he will be losing a few. I don't have a problem with his beliefs. I just have a problem with his approach.

#43 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is still on?

#44 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

This show is still on?

Indeed, a lot of people watch it too.

#45 Posted by Jean199999 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

No one tells me what I can or can't watch.

#46 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Just another brainwashed victim..

#47 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i catch an episode here and there so what he says doesnt concern me

#48 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! Sounds like he wants a raise. But anyways, I still get a laugh from the show but it hasn't been great in years.

#49 Posted by Mr_riddler (15733 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#50 Posted by WillPayton (9158 posts) - - Show Bio