• 186 results
#51 Posted by The_Tree (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree: I couldn't breath from laughing so hard the first time I saw that video...... I really thought I was going to die of laughter.

Yeah. I could never really get into Tyler's music, but this show is just absolute comedic gold. I love when he pushes the little kid over towards the end of the video.

#52 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@madeinbangladesh:

Yeah, I've looked up Walking Dead and True Blood to find out about what I've missed in those seasons. Dexter I have not though.

I've never planned on watching any of those shows because I'm not much of a TV person. Most of them, I just ran up on an episode of theirs. True Blood, I woke up one night and it was on my T.V, so I watched it. It was the episode of season two were they killed Maryann. After watching the episode I became interested in the show, so I went on demand and re-watched the whole season.

d-.-b

I watch all these shows but I never saw them on Tv. I don't even have cable. Watched them all online. It's much better.

#53 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is soooooooo F-ing funny!

I watched them when they came out. Mad funny!!!

#54 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

So much television I need to watch, it's unbelievable.

#55 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

@madeinbangladesh:

I was thinking about re-watching them as well. I just don't have the time because of school.

d-_-b

#56 Edited by Deadite (21338 posts) - - Show Bio

TV Shows I'm currently following:

1. The Walking Dead
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. American Horror Story
  4. Downton Abbey (I didn't realize until this year that I'm a sucker for Period drama.)
  5. How I Met Your Mother
  6. Hannibal

TV Shows I'm taking a break from:

1. Mad Men
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. Arrow
  4. Supernatural
  5. Bates Motel

TV shows I'm probably going to pick up watching:

1. TMNT (2012)
  2. Clone Wars
  3. Dr. Who

#57 Posted by PunyParker (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically these....

#58 Posted by 14NC3 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

the walking dead

big bang theory

how i met your mother

the jonathan ross show

Young Justice

New girl

.... theres more but I can't thunk of any atm

#59 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite: give Breaking Bad and Dexter a try

#60 Posted by The Stegman (23248 posts) - - Show Bio

My Holy Trinity of shows right now (the three I enjoy the most)

#61 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: YES! Someone else who enjoys Boardwalk Empire!

#62 Edited by The Stegman (23248 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

Started watching the Wire, It's the most realistic TV show ever made.

#64 Edited by The Stegman (23248 posts) - - Show Bio

Started watching the Wire, It's the most realistic TV show ever made.

I ordered the first season, I can't wait to see it.

#65 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I've compiled a list of the TV series I've watched, it includes the ones I'm still watching, and I will mark my favorite ones with an asterisk.

Alias
Doctor Who*
Lost
Chuck* (Note: I hated the last season and if I could erase it from my memory I would.)
NCIS
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory*
Heroes
Criminal MInds
Merlin*
Lost Girl
Eureka
Continuum
24*
Warehouse 13
Game of Thrones
Dexter
Castle
House, M.D.*
Two and a Half Men
Sherlock*
Being Human (U.S.)
Bones
The Finder
Psych
Alphas
The Mentalist
Battlestar Galactica*
Fringe
Touch
Smallville
Hannibal
X-Files*
Kyle XY
Pretty Little Liars
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Supernatural*
Breaking Bad*
The Walking Dead
Arrested Development
The IT Crowd
Hemlock Grove (Not technically TV, Netflix Original Series)
Weeds
Burn Notice
Buffy the Vampire Slayer*
Angel*
Lie to Me
Once Upon a Time
White Collar
Prison Break
Monk
Reaper
Caprica
Nikita
Friends
Alcatraz
American Horror Story
Californication
The Event
Leverage

Hm. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but I think I've remembered enough, it's hard to keep track at times.

#66 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Who, Breaking Bad, and Hannibal are my favorites right now.

#67 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

I've compiled a list of the TV series I've watched, it includes the ones I'm still watching, and I will mark my favorite ones with an asterisk.

Alias

Doctor Who*

Lost

Chuck* (Note: I hated the last season and if I could erase it from my memory I would.)

NCIS

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

How I Met Your Mother

The Big Bang Theory*

Heroes

Criminal MInds

Merlin*

Lost Girl

Eureka

Continuum

24*

Warehouse 13

Game of Thrones

Dexter

Castle

House, M.D.*

Two and a Half Men

Sherlock*

Being Human (U.S.)

Bones

The Finder

Psych

Alphas

The Mentalist

Battlestar Galactica*

Fringe

Touch

Smallville

Hannibal

X-Files*

Kyle XY

Pretty Little Liars

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Supernatural*

Breaking Bad*

The Walking Dead

Arrested Development

The IT Crowd

Hemlock Grove (Not technically TV, Netflix Original Series)

Weeds

Burn Notice

Buffy the Vampire Slayer*

Angel*

Lie to Me

Once Upon a Time

White Collar

Prison Break

Monk

Reaper

Caprica

Nikita

Friends

Alcatraz

American Horror Story

Californication

The Event

Leverage

Hm. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but I think I've remembered enough, it's hard to keep track at times.

Wow That's a lot!!! I mainly started watching tv shows last summer So far I watched a whole lot, but there are still lot amazing shows out there.

#68 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I find it sad that this thread is SO inactive.. Come on comic vine, you can do better!

Why not write down some stuff, like all time top 3 shows, top recommendation, most hated series, what would you recommend for someone who doesn't currently watching any series.. Most beautifully captured moments in any series in your opinion.. There is SO much to discuss! I personally think that these shows are at least as interesting as comics, if not more..

#70 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I find it sad that this thread is SO inactive.. Come on comic vine, you can do better!

Why not write down some stuff, like all time top 3 shows, top recommendation, most hated series, what would you recommend for someone who doesn't currently watching any series.. Most beautifully captured moments in any series in your opinion.. There is SO much to discuss! I personally think that these shows are at least as interesting as comics, if not more..

Word.

#71 Posted by superstay (9649 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead

Boardwalk Empire

Dexter

d^_^b

#72 Posted by The Stegman (23248 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter has been good this season

#73 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody watching ray donovan? pretty good. sopranos vibe to it. john voight playing a mobster. that's gold.

#74 Edited by judasnixon (6239 posts) - - Show Bio

Luther is sooooooooo freaking amazing and chilling......

#75 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, the final season of Breaking Bad is making everything else feel lackluster.

#smug

Staff
#76 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm dying for another season of Game of Thrones, but I'm really enjoying the final episodes of Breaking Bad. Also can't wait for the Fall shows

#77 Edited by JetiiMitra (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

+500mil points if you get this.

Continues to be one of my favorite shows of all time. Also, Sherlock is amazing, though I've only seen up to the first episode of Season 2.

#78 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else watched mentalist and person of interest?

@mitran said:

Continues to be one of my favorite shows of all time. Also, Sherlock is amazing, though I've only seen up to the first episode of Season 2.

Jericho?

I'm dying for another season of Game of Thrones.

oh the irony.. (dying and GOT lol)

#79 Edited by JetiiMitra (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Jericho?

Yes! +500 mil points for you, it seems no one else knows. Which is a shame because it's such a great show.

#80 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio

Sons of Anarchy returns tonight

AND HOLY INTENSITY, BREAKING BAD.

Staff
#81 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Jericho?

Yes! +500 mil points for you, it seems no one else knows. Which is a shame because it's such a great show.

The lack of people watching tv series on comic vine is disturbing.. So what else did you watch?

#82 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

#83 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by JetiiMitra (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Jericho?

The lack of people watching tv series on comic vine is disturbing.. So what else did you watch?

Honestly, I don't watch that much TV. I love Sherlock and I sort of follow Dr. Who, and I enjoy Castle and The Mentalist (although I haven't seen much of either). A show I'm not positive why I like is Burn Notice, and I've been meaning to start The Walking Dead and give Game of Thrones a shot.

#85 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@mitran said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Jericho?

Honestly, I don't watch that much TV. I love Sherlock and I sort of follow Dr. Who, and I enjoy Castle and The Mentalist (although I haven't seen much of either). A show I'm not positive why I like is Burn Notice, and I've been meaning to start The Walking Dead and give Game of Thrones a shot.

Give game of thrones a shot by all means.. And the series I go around recommending currently is person of interest. It has about 45 episodes, absolutely brilliant. (Don't get put off by the homeless reese in first half hour though.)

It's -really- worth giving a try..

#86 Posted by JetiiMitra (8223 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19975 posts) - - Show Bio

Started to marathon The Office and i'm on Season 5. Great show.

#88 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

-"What's happening, spencer?"

-"It's still rather speculative, but it appears there's a delusional assassin who's killing people to help further your career!"

lol. Anyone else watched criminal minds?

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @mitran: @the_titan_lord: well, do you?

#89 Edited by JetiiMitra (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

-"What's happening, spencer?"

-"It's still rather speculative, but it appears there's a delusional assassin who's killing people to help further your career!"

lol. Anyone else watched criminal minds?

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @mitran: @the_titan_lord: well, do you?

Like, one episode. Three couples that took in foster kids were murdered by one of the kids' birth mother. I don't remember names or anything, though. Didn't really appeal to me.

#90 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad is about to end, and that's too bad, but Hell on Wheels is still rolling right along and Mad Men is starting again soon.

#91 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4937 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad's episode "Ozymandias" was another masterpiece. Best show on TV.

#93 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15388 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone watch The Newsroom' finale last night? Fantastic imo. Character dialogue on that show is above and beyond anyone else

#94 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking Bad's episode "Ozymandias" was another masterpiece. Best show on TV.

quite good, quite good

#95 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

Person of interest is back in full force with S3E01: Liberty. 45 minutes of Awesomeness.

Seriously, this series easily ranks in the top series I've seen..

#96 Posted by The Stegman (23248 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter's ending was utter garbage

#97 Edited by Rossnrachel4ever (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched most American sitcoms that have aired in the last 30 years, TV was my nanny. My favorite sitcoms are Family Ties, Diffrent Strokes, Cheers, The Golden Girls, Night Court, Home Improvment, Full House, Frasier, and Friends. I'm sure I've left some out as I've forgotten more TV than most people have ever watched.

My favorite cartoons are Voltron, Thundercats, G.I Joe, Original Ninja Turtles, The Real Ghostbusters, He-Man, Gatchaman, The Ewoks/Droids adventures or whatever it was called, Samurai Jack, The Simpsons until about 1999, King of the Hill, Star Trek the animated series, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Home Movies, Metalocalypse, Tom Goes to the Mayor, China, Il., Lucy Daughter of the Devil, and early Family Guy.

My favorite current shows staring humans are Parks and Recreation (Leslie Knope for President!), Community(the little engine that could), Game of Thrones, The Mindy Project, Brooklyn 99, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory(someone's gonna kill Sheldon eventually and I'm not going to miss it!), Modern Family, SNL, just started Breaking Bad, Fringe, Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, and Workaholics.

My favorite shows ever are Seinfeld, 30 Rock, The Office(U.S), Star Trek original, Next Generation, Deep Space 9, and The Prisoner.

I love TV.

#98 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Edited by Rossnrachel4ever (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: I've watched the first season and I love it. I can't remember what I started watching that I back burnerd Sherlock for but it's only a matter of time before I start it up again. It feels like something that should be watched during cold weather.

#100 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

Mentalist season 6 starts.. Oh my God. What have they done? No, no, no! This can't be true :(