Avatar image for tearofthedragon
TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TearoftheDragon

If you were placed into a walking dead situation, what four TV characters would you have to help you. Characters must be from a contemporary setting(1980 to now) with no sci-fi tech or supernatural powers; they come with any equipment, stash that they have in their respective series.

Mine would be the A-team. They are a military trained unit who are highly adaptable, come with access to weapons(lots of weapons) and are just plain cool.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tearofthedragon: Would've been better if you put "My team for Zombie Apocalypse" the zombies would include the ones in World War Z, Resident Evil, 28 days later. Lol. But my answer would be the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearofthedragon: I feel like creating one tho, the "My team for Zombie Apocalypse"

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblondegod: By saying my team I think most people would assume it meant comic characters, I wanted one that was based on people that could exist. Your agents of shield wouldn't get any of the future tech they have, bullet firing guns I'm afraid. How long do you think they would survive and which 4 would you be taking?

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucas Hood, he's competent

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearofthedragon: Of course, comic characters. Yes, my agents won't get their future tech but the guns would be okay for them as they have knowledge on how to use some of 'em. For the 4 I would choose Phil, Melinda, Skye and Jemma (since she's an expert in biochemicals). And they would survive for as long as they can, presumably.

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TearoftheDragon

@theblondegod: None of the character's have really impressed me in skill or even awareness, they are constantly ambushed/outmaneuvered. They do have access to Bunkers so I guess that would help.

@vivide You get 3 more people. I had thought about guys like Miles Matheson(Billy Burke) from revolution but thought the coherency of the A-team was better. Plus you know. Mr T!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dean Winchester (No demon), Sam Winchester (No powers), Bobby Singer (post wheelchair/pre death), and.......eh, it doesn't matter really. I'm set lol

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael Weston of Burn Notice.

Daryl Dixon of Walking Dead.

Wesley Wyndam Price of Buffy/Angel

Cordel Walker. Walker Texas Ranger

This is my four. I have Micheal for his expertise in Biology, Chemistry, and Mechanics. He could help lay ambushes with his incredibly strategic mind, and he is an expert in weapons handling and martial arts. Judo, and Aikido being his most prominent.

I have Dixon because of his expertise on Zombie neutralization, and his survival skills. Which will come in handy if all major cities needed to be avoided.

I got Wesley for the same reasons as Micheal. He also is a talented weapons crafter. Screw magic. He and Weston could probably make a nail gun that sprays like a Thompson, or a bomb with a few bars of soap and a can of Red Bull.

Walker because, well, he's Chuck Norris. That's, like, one two three..fifty Batmen! He beat up a Grizzly Bear. That is all.

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Who are these guys from, I don't recognise the names?

@guardiandevil83: Nice team. I was expecting Chuck to appear at some point. What you said about Wesley made me think Macgyver would be a great addition to a team.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Who are these guys from, I don't recognise the names?

They're from a show called Supernatural. Zombies are small fry for them.

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I thought so but didn't want to look like a muppet and get it wrong. What do you think gives them the edge(remembering they don't get any supernatural powers?)

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@tearofthedragon: My mother loved that show, but I never got into it. Now, Quantum Leap and Knight Rider. They were my shows.

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83 : I thought about Mr Knight but then the car really isn't that impressive anymore. Maybe Stringfellow Hawk and Airwolf...

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buttersdaman000

@buttersdaman000: I thought so but didn't want to look like a muppet and get it wrong. What do you think gives them the edge(remembering they don't get any supernatural powers?)

Yeah, they're humans. But, yeah, zombies are childs play to these guys. They take down werewolves, vampires, demons, and even freaking angels and more on a daily basis

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: The question is how, are they using stuff that is designed to kill them or are they just badass fighters. The latter great, the first not so much as millions of zombies are a little different to a Vampire that has many weaknesses as well as strengths. Might have to watch an episode, see what they are capable of.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By buttersdaman000

@tearofthedragon said:

@buttersdaman000: The question is how, are they using stuff that is designed to kill them or are they just badass fighters. The latter great, the first not so much as millions of zombies are a little different to a Vampire that has many weaknesses as well as strengths. Might have to watch an episode, see what they are capable of.

Both. They know the lore of hundreds of different Supernatural creatures so they know how to kill them, but they're also capable enough to survive long enough to do so. Also, IIRC, the zombies in Supernatural have super strength and speed....

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the guys on my team have one component I think is essential. Melee combat proficiency. There are times where you may find yourself knee deep in the undead, so I feel that good fighters will be needed.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10th Doctor.

/thread

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Which is why I went for the A-team, special forces training.

@mandarinestro :Without a sonic screw driver or Tardis and with his non-violence stance, I don't think he would last long.

Avatar image for dragonescarlata
dragonescarlata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Michael Weston and Fiona Glennane (Burn Notice), both of them weapons, explosives and martial arts experts. He's a pretty good strategist while she has a knack for very large weapons (plus, I think she's gorgeous :-P)

Sheriff Jack Carter and Dr. Allison Blake (Eureka). He's a US Marshall good with guns, plus, he's very good at improvising and with some lateral thinking that comes on handy when everything else fails. She, on the other hand, is a genius with two PhD's and director of the medical division fo Global Dynamics (a DARPA of sorts in the Eureka universe), plus she's also gorgeous.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Oliver Queen (Arrow)

Nyssa Ah Ghul (Arrow)

Daryl Dixon (Walking Dead)

Shado (Arrow)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

Going by the rules of the OP:

Wesley Wyndam Pryce (Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel)

Charles Gunn (Angel)

Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead)

Oliver Queen (Arrow)

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TearoftheDragon

@bluejay4: Yes but it also states no futuristic(unreal tech) it also states contemporary setting, as in normal Earth(1980's +) nothing supernatural, I was looking to see who people would choose if they couldn't fall back on the same old comic or sci-fi/fantasy characters, guys from series like 24; The Wire; Sons of Anarchy etc.

@dragonescarlata : Good choices with solid reasons. They should survive well.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearofthedragon: Well it's definitely fine for me, because right then they would die and I don't have to worry for their safety and it's up to my survival now! *doomed* lol

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TearoftheDragon

@theblondegod: Plus doomed world sex with one of the ladies, I'm sure their looks had no influence on your choices...

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy:

1. Michael Weston (Burn Notice)
  2. Oliver Queen (Arrow)
  3. Happy (Scorpion)
  4. Kate Beckett (Castle)
TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

rick grimes from walking dead, oliver queen from arrow barry allen from the flash, the 10th dr who