True or False? The Majority of Americans Want New Gun rules?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

over 300,000 crimes in the U.S last year were done by Guys/Gals carrying a Gun.

Over 300 Millions Guns owned in America.

Do people know that The NRA this year tried to get Colorado to relax its Gun Laws?

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By Dracade102

I have no idea how many people have opinions different than mine...

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Dracade102 said:

I have no idea how many people have opinions different than mine...

& your is? if u dont mind me asking?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

I don't know....I do believe that something different needs to be done to keep guns out of these crazies' hands

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#6  Edited By Dracade102

@Chaos Prime: I don't believe gun laws are going to slow gun crime down at all, or at least not significantly. Even with background checks, people can still change after they buy a concealed weapon... Plus, there's plenty of guns already circulating around illegally that have already been bought. I doubt any gun laws they can pass now are going to make a difference. At least as far as I've looked into it.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

People who want to get guns for criminal intents will always be able to find them. There's absolutely nothing a few law changes could have done to keep James Holmes from getting his hands on some weapons. 

However, the laws that I think should be changed are the laws concerning carrying concealed handguns. If a single viewer in that theater had been packing, a lot less people would have gotten hurt.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Inner_Demon

Criminals and crazies are not known for being deterred by laws.

Savage_Hawkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Savage_Hawkman

@(((Prodigy))) said:

People who want to get guns for criminal intents will always be able to find them. There's absolutely nothing a few law changes could have done to keep James Holmes from getting his hands on some weapons. However, the laws that I think should be changed are the laws concerning carrying concealed handguns. If a single viewer in that theater had been packing, a lot less people would have gotten hurt.

I approve this message.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer
@(((Prodigy))) said:

People who want to get guns for criminal intents will always be able to find them. There's absolutely nothing a few law changes could have done to keep James Holmes from getting his hands on some weapons.  However, the laws that I think should be changed are the laws concerning carrying concealed handguns. If a single viewer in that theater had been packing, a lot less people would have gotten hurt.

This, the only reason why people are killed by a gunman or the reason why they run and hide trying to get away is because they have no way to defend themselves. If one of the people(or more) had a gun, turned and killed the guy there would have been fewer deaths, if people know others have guns they wouldn't attempt to kill anyone because the victims would have a chance at defending themselves. Ya I know cops are around for the people's protection but....cops can't be everywhere at once and by the time they do show up several people have already been killed. 
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad
RatFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By RatFace

@Wolfrazer said:

@(((Prodigy))) said:

People who want to get guns for criminal intents will always be able to find them. There's absolutely nothing a few law changes could have done to keep James Holmes from getting his hands on some weapons. However, the laws that I think should be changed are the laws concerning carrying concealed handguns. If a single viewer in that theater had been packing, a lot less people would have gotten hurt.

This, the only reason why people are killed by a gunman or the reason why they run and hide trying to get away is because they have no way to defend themselves. If one of the people(or more) had a gun, turned and killed the guy there would have been fewer deaths, if people know others have guns they wouldn't attempt to kill anyone because the victims would have a chance at defending themselves. Ya I know cops are around for the people's protection but....cops can't be everywhere at once and by the time they do show up several people have already been killed.

But what happens when the other person misses and kills someone else?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

What surprises me is that people wait for something like the Aurora shooting to happen to talk about gun laws, disregarding the fact that gun-related crimes happen all of the time, all over the country.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By Mercy_

I want a more stringent screening process, but I'm in full support of people owning guns.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mikethekiller

Maybe some sort of screening process but definitely not the banning guns.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@Mercy_ said:

I want a more stringent screening process, but I'm in full support of people owning guns.

Pretty much this.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TERMINATORXX

True and False... alot of people are like me they shouldnt change, but its also true because alot of adults even shouldnt even have guns.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chaos Prime

The argument that if folk were armed it would never had happened doesnt wash with me im afraid to say.

Ok with a rapist/thief in ur house thats a different matter.

But in public? Armed? just sounds crazy to me.

Believe it or not im not against people owning hand-Guns to protect their property etc etc.

But why would someone own a semi-automatic Machine gun? Dont tell me its for hunting because alot of my family on my mums side are hunters & not one of em owns a machine gun or the like.

Imo the law needs to change in the U.S.If Guns make it safer then the U.S.A should be the safest place on the planet.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Typhion

Don't know what the majority wants. I don't care about guns, and am not interested in them in the slightest. I also don't care if other people are. In my opinion we're fine where we're at. Address root cause, address WHY people kill other people. Quit messing around with what they're using.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

The only thing gun laws do is stop law abiding citizens from purchasing/keeping firearms.

Plus, after hearing about the chipping in 2013, if I owned a gun I sure as hell wouldn't want to give it up.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty

@Typhion said:

Address root cause, address WHY people kill other people. Quit messing around with what they're using.

IMO, fixing the root cause is more impossible than getting rid of the guns. if we can't stop people from wanting to kill, why not take away the weapon that makes it so much easier to kill?

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jezer