SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By SpidermanWins

No Caption Provided
  Okay so when I first got into Tron and how it was Flynn's dream to create a "digital frontier" all I could think was here's the next Pirates of the Carribean Online, 'sigh'  not again.  However, the more I thought about it, the more I actually wanted it to happen. Think about a freeroam Online Grid where you could create a User and fight in the Grid Games while upgrading yourself and your weps/vehicles to eventually begin your fight against Clu's uprising. It would be pretty awesome. You could light cycle race with your friends or do whatever you please while competing and upgrading yourself to help Flynn and the good guys. If you wanted you could join Clu instead. I don't know bout you guys but if they came up with a Tron mmo I AM SO THERE.
No Caption Provided
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Samimista

I'll look into this the picture looks cool.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
this could be something very special here
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Samimista said:
I'll look into this the picture looks cool.
that's actually from Tron: Evolution but it looks like it could be mmo gameplay am I right??
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Samimista
@SpidermanWins: Well according to wiki it is on Microsoft Windows therefore it's a PC game but I don't know much really about this game or anything about Tron.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Samimista said:

@SpidermanWins: Well according to wiki it is on Microsoft Windows therefore it's a PC game but I don't know much really about this game or anything about Tron.

in a nutshell its where users, programs, and ISOs (ISOs now desceased) played in the Grid Games with tanks, lightcycles, disks, etc. Everything glows. Clu, who is a clone of Kevin Flynn (Flynn is thecreater of the Grid), took over and killed nearly all ISOs. ISO were sentient life forms that literally just APPEARED. Kevin called them "the Miracle". Tron is the legend and champion who mastered the Grid Games and saved Flynn's and the Grid's A$$ES constantly. People thought him dead in the uprising. Orange or Yellow is usually bad. Blue or White is good. Sam Flynn is the son who was abandoned when Clu trapped Kevin Flynn in the Grid. The Grid was Kevin's life's work. Quorra is the last ISO in existence. There you go.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@SpidermanWins said:
@Samimista said:

in a nutshell its where users, programs, and ISOs (ISOs now desceased) played in the Grid Games with tanks, lightcycles, disks, etc. Everything glows. Clu, who is a clone of Kevin Flynn (Flynn is thecreater of the Grid), took over and killed nearly all ISOs. ISO were sentient life forms that literally just APPEARED. Kevin called them "the Miracle". Tron is the legend and champion who mastered the Grid Games and saved Flynn's and the Grid's A$$ES constantly. People thought him dead in the uprising. Orange or Yellow is usually bad. Blue or White is good. Sam Flynn is the son who was abandoned when Clu trapped Kevin Flynn in the Grid. The Grid was Kevin's life's work. Quorra is the last ISO in existence. There you go.
very good break down
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpidermanWins
@King Saturn said:
@SpidermanWins said:
@Samimista said:

very good break down
thanks
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanlucpicard

I'd play it.