Posted by russellmania77 (15704 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Trolls or teacher's pets? (27 votes)

Trolls 63%
Teacher's pets 37%

Which is worst

#1 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolls, I guess.

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

Never once has a Teacher's pet lurked under a bridge and tried to eat my goats, so Trolls by default.

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Never once has a Teacher's pet lurked under a bridge and tried to eat my goats, so Trolls by default.

#4 Posted by Bruxae (14006 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont mind people who take their studies seriously but when they actively suck up to teacher - yeah ill go with that.

#5 Posted by XLR87T3 (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how hot the teacher is and the type of troll.

#6 Edited by Samimista (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the trolls with colorful hair! =O

#7 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

these?

#8 Posted by Samimista (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

these?

Exactly what I was referring to. ^__^ The pink haired one has always been my fave! =D Used to play with em a lot.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18047 posts) - - Show Bio

troll as least Bring themselves own with you in class. They don't care if they get caught too, and you can negotiate with them(yes, you can)

I Hate TEachers Pets. I hate Unfairness. I take My studies VERY F*cking seriously but i never Kiss a Teachers ass so i get a good grade, if i agree with then, i'll say so, if they are being biased i'll tell them that right away. F*ck it annoys me so much.

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista said:

these?

Exactly what I was referring to. ^__^ The pink haired one has always been my fave! =D Used to play with em a lot.

Ha. Think I had a blue haired one when I was a wee lad actually :)

#11 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (15775 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolls by a long shot.

#12 Edited by Samimista (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: =D The trolls belonged to my older sister I believe. Used to love taking my pink one to the playground. ^__^

#13 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

these?

Is it wrong that I used to lick the hair? :|

#14 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: =D The trolls belonged to my older sister I believe. Used to love taking my pink one to the playground. ^__^

Ha ha :) They look kinda creepy. Just standing there naked, smiling, with their arms out with their glass eyes 0_o

#15 Posted by Samimista (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Not at all. =O Their hair is secretly cotton candy! 0.0 Each color represents a flavor. =O

@samimista said:

Ha ha :) They look kinda creepy. Just standing there naked, smiling, with their arms out with their glass eyes 0_o

Hehe! xD I was gonna post a picture of a troll doll here but didn't know if I could do to the nudity lol. It does look creepy with their eyes though. =O Maybe they wanna hypnotize people. 0.0

#16 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Not at all. =O Their hair is secretly cotton candy! 0.0 Each color represents a flavor. =O

@samimista said:

Hehe! xD I was gonna post a picture of a troll doll here but didn't know if I could do to the nudity lol. It does look creepy with their eyes though. =O Maybe they wanna hypnotize people. 0.0

Ha I admit Id find it funny if I got banned. "Or what did mrdecpeticonleader get banned for again?" "He posted nude troll dolls" Ha ha.

Maybe they are just wearing clothes that look like skin 0_o

#17 Posted by Pyrogram (41142 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolls

#18 Posted by Samimista (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

Ha I admit Id find it funny if I got banned. "Or what did mrdecpeticonleader get banned for again?" "He posted nude troll dolls" Ha ha.

Lmao! xD

Gasp! =O I never thought of that. 0.0 Maybe they're wearing invisible shoes too! 0.0 Maybe the dolls belong to Sue Storm. =O She could of created em. 0.0

#19 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6508 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolls are the best, if they don't get under your skin and they're self aware that they're trolls, they can be quite hilarious. I've even tried trolling on a Philadelphia Eagles website...To bad my account has yet to be verified. :(

#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

Lmao! xD

Gasp! =O I never thought of that. 0.0 Maybe they're wearing invisible shoes too! 0.0 Maybe the dolls belong to Sue Storm. =O She could of created em. 0.0

Ha ha maybe you are onto something there.

#21 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolls grind your bones to bake their bread. Vs teachers pets? No contest. Troll eats pet.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (25166 posts) - - Show Bio

This happened to me once, but I think the teacher's pet was just mad because we had a substitute that day.

#23 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a classroom Troll!

Proud of it!

#24 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

lol -- those troll dolls! Reminds me of the those pencil toppers with the same material as the hair and you would press it between your hands and rapidly go back and forth so it spazzed out.

As for the question, trolls by a long shot. They waste time in class because the teacher is forced to deal with them and I resent being held hostage because some idiot thinks they are hilarious but is really just seeking the attention they aren't getting elsewhere.

GTFO.

#25 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolls can be a lot of fun. Teacher's pets are worse