#1 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. This is in response to E-Dorks horribly inaccurate lists. If you have any suggestions on who should be added either say so or PM me.

1. Sturm/Sylux

2. Akwa

3. E-Dork

4. Quadraxis

5. U-Mos

anything else you wish to add, you can add them your self too by just saying them. Tell me what you think and I'll change it right away. Enjoy.

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. I'm adding new people to the list: One I forgot to add yesterday, and the other people seem to not like.

1. Megaguirus

2. The Unbeatable Hulk or any other hulk fan for that matter.

#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Muhahahahahahaha

at least we now have a place for this

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yeah this is in response to E-Dork's horribly inaccurate lists. What makes him think he's the authority on the subject!? Now, this will be voted on and everyone will say who they want to be on it.

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

The idiot Ryo/Apile Li who keeps resurrecting the Spidey vs WW thread. He's in there talking to himself. He only ever posts there.

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the new list.

1. Sturm/Sylux

2. Akwa

3. E-Dork

4. Quadraxis

5. U-Mos

6. Megaguirus

7. Unbeatable Hulk and any other Hulk fanboy for that matter.

8.Ryo/Apile Li

#7 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"The idiot Ryo/Apile Li who keeps resurrecting the Spidey vs WW thread. He's in there talking to himself. He only ever posts there."

Now thats funny

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

wow. yeah I saw that. that'sad.

#9 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah it realy is

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried to intervene a while back, but now I'm jut leaving him to it.

#11 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"The idiot Ryo/Apile Li who keeps resurrecting the Spidey vs WW thread. He's in there talking to himself. He only ever posts there."

G-Man was telling me how the ability to lock a thread is bugged so that's why people can still reply.

How about anyone that decides to resurrect really old threads... ones that are three months old or more.

#12 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
G-Man was telling me how the ability to lock a thread is bugged so that's why people can still reply. How about anyone that decides to resurrect really old threads... ones that are three months old or more."

hey now there are some classic threads

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, how do you even pin or lock a thread?

#14 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
G-Man was telling me how the ability to lock a thread is bugged so that's why people can still reply. How about anyone that decides to resurrect really old threads... ones that are three months old or more."

hey now there are some classic threads"

Oh no, I'm talking about threads that have been discussed in and come to conclusions. Spider-Man vs WW is a perfect example.

Cryo-Wolf says:

"wait, how do you even pin or lock a thread?"

You have to be a mod or admin of the site eg. G-Man could lock a thread cos he's got the authority to do it.
Post Edited:2007-07-08 11:42:33

#15 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

The all powerful Staff Card

#16 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

well, I meant pin basically, cuz Fourpower did it and I don't know how he did it.

#17 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"well, I meant pin basically, cuz Fourpower did it and I don't know how he did it."

No some one did it for fourpower i think G-man or Red Lamp

#18 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

oooo...gotcha ;]

#19 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

now back to you sceduled noob finding

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, don't worry about that. I'll add them when i fgind and or remember them.

#21 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

whats wrong with resurrecting old comic threads!?!?! comics love to resurrect the dead.

#22 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"whats wrong with resurrecting old comic threads!?!?! comics love to resurrect the dead."

Read closer

#23 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just joking... resurrecting is pretty damn annoying.

#24 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"I was just joking... resurrecting is pretty damn annoying."

Sarcasm... gotta love that sarcasm. =D

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

my olcest foe. aside from fleas. and other dog related grievances.

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"my olcest foe. aside from fleas. and other dog related grievances."

lol. That's funny. and I agree with that whole Ryo thing. Guys a loser

#27 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I could so start a flame war....

#28 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok. I'm adding new people to the list: One I forgot to add yesterday, and the other people seem to not like.6. Megaguirus7. The Unbeatable Hulk or any other hulk fan for that matter."

Hulk does not understand hostility to people that just want to voice their opinions. Furthermore, Hulk is not a 'noob' as you put it, Hulk has tried for months to create an account, but has had trouble finding non-smashable keyboards. Hulk went through several Dell and Sony models, but Hulk's fingers are too big. Hulk's new computer is made of stainless steel and weighs one metric ton.

#29 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

The Unbeatable Hulk says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Ok. I'm adding new people to the list: One I forgot to add yesterday, and the other people seem to not like. 6. Megaguirus 7. The Unbeatable Hulk or any other hulk fan for that matter."
Hulk does not understand hostility to people that just want to voice their opinions. Furthermore, Hulk is not a 'noob' as you put it, Hulk has tried for months to create an account, but has had trouble finding non-smashable keyboards. Hulk went through several Dell and Sony models, but Hulk's fingers are too big. Hulk's new computer is made of stainless steel and weighs one metric ton."

Lets play a game called spot the NOOB post, Looks up I WIN.

#30 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The Unbeatable Hulk says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Ok. I'm adding new people to the list: One I forgot to add yesterday, and the other people seem to not like.6. Megaguirus7. The Unbeatable Hulk or any other hulk fan for that matter."

Hulk does not understand hostility to people that just want to voice their opinions. Furthermore, Hulk is not a 'noob' as you put it, Hulk has tried for months to create an account, but has had trouble finding non-smashable keyboards. Hulk went through several Dell and Sony models, but Hulk's fingers are too big. Hulk's new computer is made of stainless steel and weighs one metric ton."

Looks like today's not your day.

#31 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

nope don't know any of those guys

question if you have changed your name in the last few months does that make you a noob or not?

#32 Edited by TheThe (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Pooty is/used to be very annoying.I dont know if he/she has changed,since i stopped reading his/her threads 6 months ago.

#33 Posted by wildvine (9127 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause this so needed a bump....