#1 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this thread has been done before but I want reasons why those people are your top five

#2 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone care to comment

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman- The original hero

Batman- The money maker

Wonder Woman- Comics leading lady

Flash "West"- The best Flash and a leading DC legend

Aquaman- No Green lantern? No Arthur stomps all lanterns as an underrated gem of a character.

#4 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Superman- The original hero

Batman- The money maker

Wonder Woman- Comics leading lady

Flash "West"- The best Flash and a leading DC legend

Aquaman- No Green lantern? No Arthur stomps all lanterns as an underrated gem of a character.

Nice reasons

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Thank you.

#6 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: you welcome man

#7 Posted by charlieboy (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl- my fave dc character since I was a child.

Black Canary- I always thought that she was awesome.

Catwoman-Just a great character who can be very unpredictable at times.

Donna Troy- She was my favorite Teen Titan as a kid.

Dove- I have been head over hills about this character since she was introduced.

Honorable mentions- Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, NIghtwing, Huntress, just to name a few.

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by chalkshark (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of marketing, merchandising , and media exposure DC's Top 5 characters would be Superman, Batman, Robin, The Joker, and Wonder Woman.

#10 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't pick a top 5.

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman - Well, he's Batman, one does not simply don't like the goddamn Batman.

Zatanna - She cast spells by speaking backwards, can beat the crap out of Lobo and her magician costume owns any armor that Iron Man / Batman / Lex can come up with.... well, more than enough.

The Joker - I think it's his philosophy and sick sense of humor, one of the best comic-book characters .

Superman - Older than dirt, but, I like his character, even with the holier-than-thou attitude .

Dick Grayson - He's just that good.

#12 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4017 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Batman
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Joker
  5. Flash(Wally West)
#13 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

darkseid

green lantern

flash

swamp thing

#14 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome picks everyone

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20429 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd - Generally, I just like his attitude and his history. I never excessively liked him until Under the (Red) Hood.

Hunter Zolomon - Love his morals. He was epic when he fought against Wally West. Truly a great villain.

Kyle Rayner - Just a really great, and underrated Green Lantern (and my personal favorite Lantern).

Joker - Wicked insane, and the best Batman villain. Plus he made Jason Tod who he is today (good for me, but not good for Jason), so I gotta thank him.

Wally West - My favorite Flash (second is Barry Allen). He is an awesome character and is always very humorous.

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Superman - He's the strongest superhero of ever and he has the most versatile set of physical powers. Plus, he's a morally upright example of altruism, courage and heroism.
  2. Captain Marvel - He can change from a normal person into someone with the powers of the Gods/Elders! And he has strength, speed and durability on par with Superman.
  3. Aquaman - Able to breathe underwater, command sea life and he's the King of Atlantis with one of the hottest ladies ever (Mera) for his wife.
  4. Green Arrow - The modern-day Robin Hood who fights for the little guy, has the coolest facial hair ever (especially when drawn by Neal Adams) and has Black Canary as his woman!
  5. Mon-El - Superman's older brother figure who went on to become and is the mightiest member of the Legion of Superheroes.
#17 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Jason Todd - Generally, I just like his attitude and his history. I never excessively liked him until Under the (Red) Hood.

Hunter Zolomon - Love his morals. He was epic when he fought against Wally West. Truly a great villain.

Kyle Rayner - Just a really great, and underrated Green Lantern (and my personal favorite Lantern).

Joker - Wicked insane, and the best Batman villain. Plus he made Jason Tod who he is today (good for me, but not good for Jason), so I gotta thank him.

Wally West - My favorite Flash (second is Barry Allen). He is an awesome character and is always very humorous.

dude Red hood is my favorite dc character too

#18 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

change that too deathstroke red hood is 2nd

#19 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I answered something like this before. But here it is again. My very non-fanboy list!

1. Post-Crisis Superman

2. New 52 Superman

3. Kingdom Come Superman

4. Golden Age Superman

5. Superman Red Son

honorable mentions: All-Star Superman, Superman Earth One, and Silver Age Superman

I repeat. I'm not a fanboy! Nyahahahahahahaha!