#1  Edited By wario1988
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

We ain't perfect, but I damn sure love the US of A.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
United States is a Great Nation regardless of how much crap we give it about The Country's Government and Policies and Other Bullsh!t. 
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Inverno
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaTheDestroyer
Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Lol.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

I'm not going anywhere.............maybe Canada is a second choice.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Black

We need more stuff like this.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CrimsonCake

I should buy a captain america shield and throw it around on the 4th of July.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mikethekiller

@King Saturn said:

United States is a Great Nation regardless of how much crap we give it about The Country's Government and Policies and Other Bullsh!t.

This

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Us>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ya'll.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By dernman

Woah It's kinda sad that I'm actually surprised to see some pride and pro things being said about America over the internet. :/ 
It's good to see.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By ragdollpurps

FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By InnerVenom123

Freedom, founded on slave labor.

Trololo.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ragdollpurps

@InnerVenom123 said:

Freedom, founded on slave labor.

Trololo.

It's in the song, LOL.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16  Edited By InnerVenom123

@ragdollpurps: I didn't even notice that, sorry. xD I love that movie. <3

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ragdollpurps

@InnerVenom123: Mcdonalds, fck yeah! Wal-Mart, fck yeah! xD

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jnr6Lil

As a black person, alot of things happened in America to my kind, that I'm not proud of.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Jnr6Lil said:

As a black person, alot of things happened in America to my kind, that I'm not proud of.

It's fine, you weren't born.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

You say I wasn't born, but it's still directed at my people, and people of my color. If a white person went to a black person and called him a racial slur, I would still take offense even if it wasn't directed at me, specifically.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Jnr6Lil said: 

If a white person went to a black person and called him a racial slur, I would still take offense even if it wasn't directed at me, specifically.

You're not thinking like an American, right now. It's that damn BET, isn't it? 
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

If a white person went to a black person and called him a racial slur, I would still take offense even if it wasn't directed at me, specifically.

You're not thinking like an American, right now. It's that damn BET, isn't it?

This has nothing to do with BET. You say I'm not thinking like an American, well so what. The same guy who wrote the Declaration of Independence owned slaves. Don't get me wrong, America is good, It is a land of opportunity, and that's why my parents immigrated here, but I'm not going to lie and say people of my color were treated fairly.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

You say I wasn't born, but it's still directed at my people, and people of my color. If a white person went to a black person and called him a racial slur, I would still take offense even if it wasn't directed at me, specifically.

Look past the color and just look at people as a whole. I'm both Caucasian and Asian and I'm considered as a Caucasian. If I were to call a black folk a racial slur despite said black person being one of my best friends, would you take offense to that? What if he called me a cracker? You wouldn't? Instead of judging me for my ethnicity, judge me for me. Why are Hispanics allowed to use racial slurs such as Nigg@ and not be taken offense to it?I don't give a crap about racism, that's ignorant bullsh!t. Judge the person for them, not for the history of their people.

Just because I've been mistreated by a specific group when I was younger doesn't mean I should take offense to whenever anyone else of said label states something of similar ground but different intent.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Jnr6Lil:

but I'm not going to lie and say people of my color were treated fairly.

You can stop using color as an excuse now. I don't understand why you brought it in here in the first place but I will say this, PEOPLE in GENERAL are usually treated unfairly, not just black folks.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Jnr6Lil said:

This has nothing to do with BET. You say I'm not thinking like an American, well so what. The same guy who wrote the Declaration of Independence owned slaves. Don't get me wrong, America is good, It is a land of opportunity, and that's why my parents immigrated here, but I'm not going to lie and say people of my color were treated fairly.

This has everything to do with BET. I knew black people would in danger when they took off BET NEWS & Teen Summit. Thomas Jefferson was good to his slaves.  When he said " all men are created equal" he really mean "all men", he just didn't tell his friends and they continued to own slaves so he had to put up a front like he wasn't against it. Leave'em alone. He lived in a rough time.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Look past the color and just look at people as a whole. I'm both Caucasian and Asian and I'm considered as a Caucasian. If I were to call a black folk a racial slur despite said black person being one of my best friends, would you take offense to that? What if he called me a cracker? You wouldn't? Instead of judging me for my ethnicity, judge me for me. Why are Hispanics allowed to use racial slurs such as Nigg@ and not be taken offense to it?I don't give a crap about racism, that's ignorant bullsh!t. Judge the person for them, not for the history of their people.

Just because I've been mistreated by a specific group when I was younger doesn't mean I should take offense to whenever anyone else of said label states something of similar ground but different intent.

That's different if he was one of your friends, and you guys were just joking around. And the thing is with Nigga, (personally I don't use the word, That and Nigger are the same word to me, One is just slang, the other's not), since black people have now used it themselves, then they can't take offense it to it. I don't hate white people, I have friends who are white people. I hate racists.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ARMIV2

I do love this country. Things could be better in some places but then there's always ways of working things out.

God bless.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@PunkMastaFlex said:

Why are Hispanics allowed to use racial slurs such as Nigg@ and not be taken offense to it?I don't give a crap about racism, that's ignorant bullsh!t. Judge the person for them, not for the history of their people.

Because black people accept Hispanics as black. Some of them are, some of them aren't but, so? This is America, bro.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

This has everything to do with BET. I knew black people would in danger when they took off BET NEWS & Teen Summit. Thomas Jefferson was good to his slaves. When he said " all men are created equal" he really mean "all men", he just didn't tell his friends and they continued to own slaves so he had to put up a front like he wasn't against it. Leave'em alone. He lived in a rough time.

Now you sound like a stereotype. BET isn't the only thing I watch on TV, and I hardly ever watch it. (Just not entertaining). You say he was good to his slaves. But you can't ask for independence, say all men are equal but own another man.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Jnr6Lil said:

Now you sound like a stereotype. BET isn't the only thing I watch on TV, and I hardly ever watch it. (Just not entertaining). You say he was good to his slaves. But you can't ask for independence, say all men are equal but own another man.

Before this goes too far, I need to tell you I was joking since the first response. I thought after that last ridiculous response you'd get it but you didn't. 
BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#31  Edited By BatWatch

We ended slavery. Took us a hundred years, but we ended an oppressive institution as old as time.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By joshmightbe

America- still taking shit for things that happened hundreds of years ago that were started by Europeans, remember most of the slave traders at the time when America had them were Dutch, Spain, France, and England started the slaughter of the Native Americans, and a group of German Jews invented the nuclear weapons we keep getting crap for having.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Manchine

@pooty said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

I'm not going anywhere.............maybe Canada is a second choice.

Isn't canada America's Hat. =)

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Jnr6Lil said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

That's different if he was one of your friends, and you guys were just joking around. And the thing is with Nigga, (personally I don't use the word, That and Nigger are the same word to me, One is just slang, the other's not), since black people have now used it themselves, then they can't take offense it to it. I don't hate white people, I have friends who are white people. I hate racists.

Racists are ignorant are they not? Pity ignorant and close-minded people. And not all people whom crack racial slurs are racists, it could mean that they're free spirited.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Before this goes too far, I need to tell you I was joking since the first response. I thought after that last ridiculous response you'd get it but you didn't.

If you don't use an lol, I don't know if you're joking or not.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Racists are ignorant are they not? Pity ignorant and close-minded people. And not all people whom crack racial slurs are racists, it could mean that they're free spirited.

It depends on the intent behind it. If you're just cracking a joke with your friend, I don't care. If it's meant to degrade, and insult one, then it's offensive.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Always got to be someone out there to start crap. Slavery was horrible, yes we know. It's over now. Everyone is equal now. The past was horrible, yes, but how about looking towards the future now?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Always got to be someone out there to start crap. Slavery was horrible, yes we know. It's over now. Everyone is equal now. The past was horrible, yes, but how about looking towards the future now?

I will but just because slavery ended doesn't mean racism still doesn't exist.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Jnr6Lil said:

If you don't use an lol, I don't know if you're joking or not.

If I had used an LOL it would have ruined it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Everyone is equal now. 

No, they aren't.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#41  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Vance Astro said:
Us>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ya'll.
not really 
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By utotheg38

Patriot Act

Private Banks

Obama (LOL)

Recession

People who think The emancipation proclamation freed slaves Instead of knowing It was issued to states In ARMED REBELLION.

etc.,etc.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By joshmightbe

@Vance Astro: Even if everyone was socially and politically equal we still wouldn't all be truly equal, some would still be stronger, faster, see better, hear better, be smarter or dumber than each other. True 100% equality is an impossibility

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By Chaos Burn

lol two pages in and this thread turns to USA's racial history.... still got it 'Merica!

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By utotheg38

@CaioTrubat said:

No Caption Provided

LMAO

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#46  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@PsychoKnights: lol no you didn't 
SyIar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SyIar
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@joshmightbe said:

@Vance Astro: Even if everyone was socially and politically equal we still wouldn't all be truly equal, some would still be stronger, faster, see better, hear better, be smarter or dumber than each other. True 100% equality is an impossibility

The second part doesn't even matter.100% equality is impossible but equality from a political and social standpoint..it's not impossible; or at least it shouldn't be.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Jonny_Anonymous said:
@Vance Astro said:
Us>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ya'll.
not really 
You're not thinking like an American right now..and that's uncool. That's, damn uncool.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By joshmightbe

@Vance Astro: As long as some people are rich and some are poor there will always be social and political inequality