Top 10 Characters I Felt Sorry For.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

I just wanted to make this. But I don't know where to put this, I COULD put it in a list, in the lists section, but I want to say more than one person. 

1. Godzilla, in Godzilla vs Destroyah, my favourite version of Godzilla died. I was greatly saddened, considering the Heisei Era was my favourite era for Godzilla. Godzilla gets overdosed with radiation, he can no longer live, and then he slowly passed away, after everything, from Godzilla in 84, to fighting a giant flower, to then fighting a 3 Headed Dragon, then a giant Moth, then mechagodzilla, then Space-Godzilla, but finally, the end. RIP Heisei Godzilla. 

2. Data, in Star Trek: Nemesis. I followed TNG for years, watching the show, liking it. I watched most Episodes and all Movies, Data wasn't my No.1 favourite character, but he was in the top 10. When he died, I was also sad, and I felt sorry for him, and the crew. He was a robot who just wanted to feel human. 

3. Spock, although Spock was in later Movies, his death in TWOK was sad. To see him say a good farewell to Kirk, and pass away, this was not only sad to me, but to all other Trekkies out there, watching Star Trek. Good character. 

4. Kal-L, the GA Superman from Action Comics #1, he was the first Superman. Simple, and seeing him go was said. He fought in the first Crisis, he helped Power Girl in her early days, he was the first super-hero. Never the less, his time had to come at some point. 

5. Superboy Prime, now he's not dead, but I feel sorry for him. His whole world was destroyed, none of his loved ones survived, he lost his family and girlfriend, and he barely had the chance to be Superboy, he was also jealous of Kal-L, and how others around him (Alex Luthor) manipulated him and toyed with his emotions. 

6. Wolverine, well, he pretty much lost his entire life, for hundreds of years. Pretty simple. 

7. Alex Luthor, his whole world was destroyed, he aged rapidly, did not have a childhood, and did not meet any of his parents. He's a middle aged man with no life. 

8. Kirk, now I put Spock and Data above Cpt. Kirk, because I felt they were better characters, but Kir and Spock's death scene in ST:G was sad, I mean he was the big bang of Star Trek. 

9. Haachi, Haachi or also known as Haachiko, the Movie and the real life story was sad. The real life story goes about a Japanese Akita named Haachi, who waits 10 years for his owner to return, even though his owner is dead. 

10. I just felt sorry for Marley, a playful, loyal, fun loving Dog meets his end.
Avatar image for deactivated-62aa3e6022c4b
deactivated-62aa3e6022c4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

DC gets me every time Hal Jordan or Bruce Wayne have a parental death flash back and it shows them as children.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't Batman in there, he's my favourite hero, but his origins have become SO generic and over-told that I don't feel sorry for him.

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Shadowdoggy

I replied to a similar thread once and I can't remember all my picks, but I know I put..... 

Aang The Avatar

- 12 year old boy racked with guilt over letting his people die and the world fall into a century long war. Dealing with love and hormones AND a struggle over whether or not to kill his enemy and save the world or let him live and retain his place in the world as a pacifist and a monk. He had a rough time of it. 

The Charmed Ones: Piper, Paige and Phoebe Halliwell- if you meet these girls, even just for a moment- YOU WILL DIE. If you're lucky, you'll just be incinerated by a fireball, worst case scenario? A demon holds you hostage, tortures you to lure the Halliwells out of hiding and then STILL murder you horribly. Piper said it best "As Halliwells, we are blesses as witches and  cursed as women." 

The Bride, Beatrix Kiddo, Black Mamba- she deserved her revenge....and she got it. Never have I spent so much of a movie going "yeah, get him! Get him! GET HIM!" and she got him alright, she got them ALL.....and then some 

Illyana Rasputin: Magick- she's been to hell and back- litterally. She's been a pawn of demons, a leader of demons, a souless automaton, a sickly mutant girl AND her soul has been passed around more than Mystique. That sucks. And only to have her end up semi-normal, almost happy, and seemingly ok....for now. What's next, an STD? Poor Illyana.... 

Niki Sanders / Jessica - It's not her fault she's so crazy and ripped so many people in half. She did it for her family, after all.....that's.....better? She lost her husband, almost lost her kid about a dozen times and then she lost her powers....just in time to get killed trying to save a second rate character no one liked in the first place. It's okay though, because when her sister Tracy showed up, she made up for lost time- WITH MURDER!
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Kallarkz
nice list. I feel bad for SUperboy-Prime as well. Why he is on my list of misunderstood characters.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Otis B. Driftwood - he was killed at the end of The Devil's Rejects... I wish I could have seen him kill more white people in Gory Fashion...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn: How did he die again?
he was shot to death by the Police when he and Captain Spaulding and the Girl ( cant remember her name ) were riding in the car... 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@King Saturn: Yeah sorry, after I asked I immediately realized I was thinking of the wrong dude. I thought you meant Spaulding's buddy at the whorehouse.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn: Yeah sorry, after I asked I immediately realized I was thinking of the wrong dude. I thought you meant Spaulding's buddy at the whorehouse.
naw... not him
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@King Saturn: Did he ever die?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn: Did he ever die?
I am not sure... 
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ssejllenrad

I feel most sorry for Thanos and Henshaw. The one thing everyone cannot escape is the one thing they want most but can't get no matter how much they try. Poor bastards...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and I felt sorry for Kingdom Come Captain Marvel and Kingdom Come Superman.

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Shadowdoggy

I also felt bad for John Marsten of Red Dead Redemption

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers